What's new

Joke

The wedding date was set and the groom's 3 friends, who were a Carpenter, an Electrician and a Dentist were deciding what pranks to play on the couple on their wedding night.
The carpenter figured sawing the slats of their bed would be fun. The electrician decided to wire the bed - with current, of course.
The dentist wouldn't commit himself, but promised it would be memorable. The wedding went as planned and a few days later, each of the Grooms buddies received the following note:

Dear Friends,
We didn't mind the bed slats being sawed. The electric shock was only a minor setback. But I swear by God Almighty, I'm going to kill whoever put Local Anaesthesia in the Condom!!!!!

:D

Hi! How are you?

Fine. But I think I have a sore throat.

I know what to do. Every time when I have a sore throat I'm having an oral sex with my husband and it helps me!

The great idea, I will try...

On the second day:

Well, how do you feel? Did it help?

Yes, thank you very much, my throat is all right. But your husband couldn't believe that it was your idea!

After Digging to a depth of 100 Meters, "Russian Scientists found a Copper wire which was 1000 Years old", and concluded that their Ancestors had a Telephone Network 1000 Years ago.

A week later USA Scientists dug 200 meters and headlines in the newspapers were
" US scientists found traces of 2000 Years old Optical Fibers" and Concluded that their Ancestors already had advanced high tech digital telephone 1000 years earlier than Russians.

A week Later, Pakistani Scientists dug 500 Meters and found nothing, and concluded the present day that
"5000 Years ago their ancestors were already using Bluetooth and Wireless Technology"

After Digging to a depth of 100 Meters, "Russian Scientists found a Copper wire which was 1000 Years old", and concluded that their Ancestors had a Telephone Network 1000 Years ago.

A week later USA Scientists dug 200 meters and headlines in the newspapers were
" US scientists found traces of 2000 Years old Optical Fibers" and Concluded that their Ancestors already had advanced high tech digital telephone 1000 years earlier than Russians.

A week Later, Pakistani Scientists dug 500 Meters and found nothing, and concluded the present day that
"5000 Years ago their ancestors were already using Bluetooth and Wireless Technology"

is joke ki tu smj hi nahgi aee?:undecided::cheesy:
stage+3+confusion.jpg

is joke ki tu smj hi nahgi aee?:undecided::cheesy:
stage+3+confusion.jpg

One day Russians dug deep down, and found copper wires. They claimed that those wires belonged to their ancestors 1000 years ago, hence proving 1000 years back, Russia had telephone lines.

Then the Americans dug even deeper, and claimed to find Optic Fiber wires hence claimed 2000 years back, their ancestors had hi-tech communication years hence they have always been more advance than Russian.

Then Pakistanis dug even deeper and found nothing, hence concluded that 2000 years back, their ancestors already had wireless communication technology hence Pakistan has been most advance 2000 years back.

One day Russians dug deep down, and found copper wires. They claimed that those wires belonged to their ancestors 1000 years ago, hence proving 1000 years back, Russia had telephone lines.

Then the Americans dug even deeper, and claimed to find Optic Fiber wires hence claimed 2000 years back, their ancestors had hi-tech communication years hence they have always been more advance than Russian.

Then Pakistanis dug even deeper and found nothing, hence concluded that 2000 years back, their ancestors already had wireless communication technology hence Pakistan has been most advance 2000 years back.

hahaha oh i got it nw:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Hyperion @KRAIT @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @JonAsad @arp2041 @loveicon @Last Hope @seiko

A: I'm in a big trouble!
B: Why is that?
A: I saw a mouse in my house!
B: Oh, well, all you need to do is use a trap.
A: I don't have one.
B: Well then, buy one.
A: Can't afford one.
B: I can give you mine if you want.
A: That sounds good.
B: All you need to do is just use some cheese in order to make the mouse come to the trap.
A: I don't have any cheese.
B: Okay then, take a piece of bread and put a bit of oil in it and put it in the trap.
A: I don't have oil.
B: Well, then put only a small piece of bread.
A: I don't have bread.
B: Then what is the mouse doing at your house?!

A: Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
B: Yes, of course.
A: Great! I never could before!

Last edited by a moderator:
James was walking down the road one morning when he met his friend Danny.
"Morning, Danny. Er ... Danny, you're wearing a glove on one hand and none on the other. Did you know?"

"Yes, well I heard the weather forecast this morning, you see."

"The Weather forecast?"

"Yes, the weather forecast. the forecaster said on the one hand it might be fine but on the other hand there might be some rain."

"Dad, I don't want to go to school today." said the boy.
"Why not, son?"

"Well, one of the chickens on the school farm died last week and we had chicken soup for lunch the next day. Then three days ago one of the pigs died and we had roast pork the next day."

"But why don't you want to go today?"

"Because our English teacher died yesterday!"

ladka ladki ke baap se ladki ka haath mangne gaya...

Ladki ka baap - itni bhi jaldi kya hai...?

Ladka- kyun ki ye haath bahut thak chuke hain... :D

Jinko samajh aaya vo like kare baki sab pogo dekhe....

Cold joke, this wasnt a joke but what we call a "bongi" :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom