What's new

Joke

Some fine "shoping killing" tips for Retired / Bored husbands of Shopaholic wives

RETIRED/BORED HUSBAND
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target.
Unfortunately, l, like most men, found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.
Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target:
Dear Mrs. Harris,
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behaviour and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway
6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.
9.. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels on his chest.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, he yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a
fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN! '
15. Took a box of condoms to the check-out clerk and asked where the fitting room was?
And last, but not least:
16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.'
One of the clerks passed out.

548_369717109784885_1995236450_n.jpg

The New Ceo

A new CEO takes over at a struggling company and decides to get rid of all the slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, the CEO notices a guy leaning on a wall. He can't believe this guy would just stand around on the job.

The new CEO walks up to the guy leaning against the wall and asks, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just waiting to get paid," responds the man.

Furious, the CEO asks "How much money do you make a week?"

A little surprised, the young fellow replies, "I make about $300 a week. Why?"

The CEO quickly gets out his checkbook, hands the guy a check made out to cash for $1,200 and says, "Here's four weeks' pay, now get out and don't come back."

The man puts the check in his pocket and promptly walks out.

Feeling pretty good about himself, the CEO looks around the room and asks, "Does anyone want to tell me what just happened here?"

From across the room comes a voice, "Yeah, you just tipped the pizza delivery guy $1,200."

God asked Lal Bahadur Shastri how many children he had during his time on earth. He replied saying he had three!
Happy with the relatively good family planning adopted, God gave Shastri a Mercedes!

Subhash Chandra Bose is asked the same question.
When he replies he had 10 children, God is a bit upset and gives him a cheaper car, the Ford.

Jawaharlal Nehru is next.
He decides to see what happens if he says he had 15 children, God is pretty angry and gives him an inexpensive Maruti.

Sometime later the three see Mahatma Gandhi returning on foot.
They ask why God hadn't given him anything.
Gandhiji replied with anger, "Some idiot told God that I was the FATHER OF THE NATION!"

What Cricketers talk on the pitch

At the start of the Indian innings(280 required for a win),
Ganguly to Ramesh "I am not comfortable with Akhtar's pace. So I
will attack Akram and u take care of Akhtar."

After 4 overs(with hardly any runs on the board),
Ramesh to Ganguly "These guys are bowling very fast. We will see
them off and then attack Mahmood and Saqlain."

After 13 overs(when Azhar Mahmood and Saqlain were bowling),
Ganguly to Dravid "I don't think we can score off these guys as
well. We will wait for Arshad Khan and Shahid Afridi. Surely we can easily
attack them. After all, Shahid Afridi is a part-time bowler."

After Afridi bowled some overs,
Dravid to Robin Singh "Don't worry, Robin. I heard that England
bowlers are easier to score off. We will play out 50 overs and attack in the
next match."

At the end of the match,
Joshi to Mongia "Why didn't u try to force the pace?"

Mongia to Joshi "No, yaar. If I try to force the pace against these
bowlers, I will get out. There is only one way by which I can score runs fastly without getting out."

Joshi to Mongia "What is it?"

Mongia to Joshi " You have to bowl to me."

A student failed law & decided to make a deal with professor..!!

Student : sir, Do u know everything about law?

Professor : Yes.

Student : If you can answer this question, i will accept my final marks, if you can't, you have to give me 'A" grade.

Professor agreed.

The boy asked :

'What is legal but not logical, logical but not legal & neither legal nor logical?

The professor thought about it for hours & pondered, But no answer.

He had to finally give up as he really did not know.

He gave the boy his 'A ' grade.

The following day, professor asked same Question to his students.

He was shocked when all of them raised their hands.

He asked one student to answer

He answered : Sir, you're 65, married to 28 year old, This is legal but not logical.

Your wife, is having an affair with a 23 year old boy, This is logical but not legal.

Your wife's boyfriend has failed his exam & yet you have given him an 'A' It's neither logical nor legal.

The professor collapsed..!!

M0st C0nfusing D0uble Meaning J0ke. . .

Girl:
Aaj Office Jaatey Hi Boss Mujh Pe Charh Gaya,

Frnd: Kyun ???

Girl:
Woh Main Late Gayi Thi Naaa ... :D

ladka ladki ke baap se ladki ka haath mangne gaya...

Ladki ka baap - itni bhi jaldi kya hai...?

Ladka- kyun ki ye haath bahut thak chuke hain... :D

Jinko samajh aaya vo like kare baki sab pogo dekhe....

After a long day at the office, Chris came home one day to find his dog with the neighbor's pet rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was obviously dead.

Chris panicked!

"If my neighbors find out my dog killed their bunny, they'll hate me forever," he thought.

So he took the dirty, chewed up rabbit into the house, gave it a bath and blow-dried its fur.

Chris knew his neighbor
s kept their backdoor o
pen during the summer, so he sneaked inside and put the bunny back into the cage, hoping his neighbors would think it died of natural causes.

A couple of days later Chris and his neighbor saw each other outside.

"Did you hear that Fluffy died?" the neighbor asked.

"Oh. Uhmm... Sorry to hear that. What happened?" Chris mumbled.

The neighbor replied, "We just found him dead in his cage one day. But the strange thing is that the day after we buried him, we went out to dinner and someone must have dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into the cage!"

The Awkward moment in RAAZ 3, when

Bipasha removes her top in front of Emraan

and tells him, "Meri aankhon mein dekho."

xx

Ab yeh kaisa mazak hai....:D

Teacher : 2 and 2 kitne hote he?

Pappu: (fingers pe gin ke 1-2-3-4) : mam! 4

Teacher : Good , par ungliyo pe gine bina bato, apne hath pichhe karo and batao 3 and 3 kitne?

Pappu: mam ! six ..

Teacher : Good , par tum abhi bhi fingers pe gin rahe ho. , hands pocket me rakho and batao 5 and 5 kitne ?

Pappu : mam! ELEVEN

Teacher : (-.-) Get Out from the class :

الطاف بھایَ لندن میں عید کی شاپنگ کر کے جانے لگے تو دکاندار بولا: بھایَ پیسے؟
الطاف بھایَ دکاندار کا کندھا دبا کر بولے: پاگل تجھ سے تھوڑی لوں گا۔

Back
Top Bottom