What's new

John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws

Come on lets make it some more spicy and more entertaining for global audiences.
Pakistani cheerleading is well known in these scripting circles and showing some skin always draws more people.

Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Medscape: Medscape Access
Korsakoff Syndrome | Signs, Symptoms, & Diagnosis

I wanna back off really, lets see you post your alleged Robbins picture describing the two conditions as being same.

Oh wait i jst saw, now they come under same purview, what happened to them being the same thing.

haha losers like you resort to lying in the most subtle ways.
i mentioned wernicke korsakoff together even in my first post
and u are a doctor too

please don't make a mockery of facts,admit where u are wrong??

Though she is from a consular office and has a different set of procedures in case of a legal trial, I think she deserves it from an Indian perspective. She brought the typical exploitative and cheating Indian 'maalik/maalkin' mentality over into USA, where she thought she could harrass and cheat her domestic help.

Instead she got a case against her.

If she is guilty of it, I say lock her and her dirty attitude towards those who are lesser than her in income and social status.

Nothing to do with Pakistan.

US audiences LOVE this kind of stuff!

The United States of America -- defender of the weak, champion of human rights -- putting its full weight to save a poor woman from her abusive employer hiding behind a complicit foreign government.
Lol....true. The Indian prosecutor knows his audience! I wonder if he knew she would take it to this level. Real Desi office sh!t!

Our disdain for Sonia comes from the fact that her parents were Nazi's, she was a KGB agent, she subverted politics in India, indulged in massive corruption and looted millions of starving Indians, tried to impose dynasty rule in India etc.

But I am sure you will find reasons to convinced it is because we hare "hindus" and have "upper caste" mentality and because we do not have 'toilets' and that we are RSS chadiwala, saffron terror and internet Hindus. :sick:

That's all fine if you specifically accuse her of all this, but how is treating her as a foreigner going to help in all this? Treat her like you treat any other corrupt Indian Leader! What's with this questioning her Nationality every time??

regarding the second part, your strawman invitations are best left unanswered!:agree:

Then you should write an article or paper about it, we would all be happy to read it and see what you written!

he is wrong
u can check it urself

only wernicke's encephalopathy is curable by b1 and that too to a certain degree

wks is not fully curable

Then you should write an article or paper about it, we would all be happy to read it and see what you written!

Am I expected to be giving free classes here?

What next, train you on grammar as well?

Medscape: Medscape Access
Korsakoff Syndrome | Signs, Symptoms, & Diagnosis

Of course your claimed opening of Robbin turns out to be false, since all you have is the firts page links from google search. nice going, you just proved yourself a liar and a cheat

From your first link:-

Wernicke encephalopathy and Korsakoff syndrome are different conditions. Both are due to brain damage caused by a lack of vitamin B1 (thiamine).

Hahaha, if you are gonna post links at least make sure they are not supporting my arrguments, My god you are a juvenile, and here I was almost taking you seriously. :lol:

i mentioned wernicke korsakoff together even in my first post
and u are a doctor too

please don't make a mockery of facts,admit where u are wrong??

Hahah Your source says they are diffrenet, you sat they are the same, what is your argument moron :lol:

Of course your claimed opening of Robbin turns out to be false, since all you have is the firts page links from google search. nice going, you just proved yourself a liar and a cheat

Hahaha, if you are gonna post links at least make sure they are not supporting my arrguments, My god you are a juvenile, and here I was almost taking you seriously. :lol:

either u are not a doctor or really drunk

After seeing more facts....this is my theory. The prosecutor is an Indian, of course the consular worker is an Indian. They had a big Desi party in NY, and got into a pissing match. This is the fallout.

She rejected his advances...
He advanced her ejection...

More people, both in India and in US, have protested for gay people than mistreatment of Indian diplomat and beheading of soldiers. :D

Tell this to our media dude! No Indian settled in the US is bothered with showing his patriotism towards India anyways. It's always India who calls such NRIs and honours them for whatever reason!

Moreover, that's exactly what we want out of those foreigners who're settled in India too, loyalty towards India, not for their former homelands.
Seriously we never consider them foreigners as Indians, After this British Episode!

Buddy, you calling me or others here liars wont make the fact, that we are who we are? You want more Mind numbing things for your debillitating brain sorry?

either u are not a doctor or really drunk

No I just proved you to be an idiot who posts links proving himself wrong :lol:

Apparently me drunk is able to expose your pretense of opening a robbin perfectly, either you are a retard or me a genius :lol:

Hahah Your source says they are diffrenet, you sat they are the same, what is your argument moron :lol:

from 21'st edition of davidson medicine,page no 246

A rare but important effect of chronic alcohol misuse
is the Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome. This organic brain
disorder results from damage to the mamillary bodies,
dorsomedial nuclei of the thalamus and adjacent areas of
periventricular grey matter. It is caused by a deficiency
of thiamin (vitamin B
), which is most commonly caused
by long-standing heavy drinking and an inadequate
diet. Without prompt treatment (see below), the acute
presentation of Wernicke’s encephalopathy (nystagmus,
ophthalmoplegia, ataxia and confusion) can progress to
the irreversible deficits of Korsakoff’s syndrome (severe
short-term memory deficits and confabulation). In those
who die in the acute stage, microscopic examination of
the brain shows hyperaemia, petechial haemorrhages
and astrocytic proliferation.

this should settle it

Seriously we never consider them foreigners as Indians, After this British Episode!

Buddy, you calling me or others here liars wont make the fact, that we are who we are? You want more Mind numbing things for your debillitating brain sorry?

Fact is posted in bold red in the post you quoted, how did you miss it?

Back
Top Bottom