What's new

John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws

If it was made in Pakistan, would do roaring business, after all it shows Indians as evil.

The protagonist and antagonist are both Indian.

The US authorities are the knight in shining armor...

If it was made in Pakistan, would do roaring business, after all it shows Indians as evil.

Otherwise rest of the world would see it for the cheap shot at the saga that it is.

Cheers!

Welcome to the club, I have arrived from a month IIRC.

I dont preach, I only drink.

thats the problem
u might as well study the effects of alcohal on central nervous system......Wernicke-korsakoff psychosis to be precise

never mind the liver is fried too

Likewise, we've never hesitated to question the loyalties of those foreigners who've made India their Home for a long time.

Since you have not provided any proof of such a claim, I assume you must be quoting from the reaction in your own family. Care to expose such people in your family in pdf ?

The protagonist and antagonist are both Indian.

The US authorities are the knight in shining armor...

And can we please have the pakistanis as the short skirted cheerleaders showing their skin on the sidelines, just for business sake? :lol:

Some Americans friends of mine say that it was handy work of United States Attorney Preet bharara who has political ambition in US , He is doing it to get PR for himself and position himself on how he is champion of Human rights issue . He literally forced many US officials to particularly go after her and he had Big plans to Humiliate her and India with further proceeding in Court . Even Maid family was issued visa to USA on his claims that they will be jailed and tortured by Corrupt Indian police officials .

Now it looks like whole conspiracy was attached to gain Personal benefit of some Individuals and i hope India's Strong message will force Us Authorities take strict actions against them .

Likewise, we've never hesitated to question the loyalties of those foreigners who've made India their Home for a long time.

If a Sunita Williams or a Bobby Jindal makes it big in US, our 'Nationalist' newspapers gloating over it is pretty cringeful to say the least.
Listen, it is your folly to think, that we in INDIA Accept YOU FOLK IN USA AS our own, it doesn't happen, you will and always be a foreigner for us, STOP REPRESENTING INDIA!
If we had to represent ourselves we would do in a proper way and channel!

Some Americans friends of mine say that it was handy work of United States Attorney Preet bharara who has political ambition in US , He is doing it to get PR for himself and position himself on how he is champion of Human rights issue . He literally forced many US officials to particularly go after her and he had Big plans to Humiliate her and India with further proceeding in Court . Even Maid family was issued visa to USA on his claims that they will be jailed and tortured by Corrupt Indian police officials .

Now it looks like whole conspiracy was attached to gain Personal benefit of some Individuals and i hope India's Strong message will force Us Authorities take strict actions against them .

i am ashamed to say that preet bharara is from punjab

John kerry will speak to External affairs minister khurshid later today on the issue.

Listen, it is your folly to think, that we in INDIA Accept YOU FOLK IN USA AS our own, it doesn't happen, you will and always be a foreigner for us, STOP REPRESENTING INDIA!
If we had to represent ourselves we would do in a proper way and channel!

yup we have 1.31 billion to label as indians.
ppl who made no contribution to india are just not indians

We will Retaliate in KIND perhaps he didn't know that? or did he consider the Indian Action as shocking?

thats the problem
u might as well study the effects of alcohal on central nervous system......Wernicke-korsakoff psychosis to be precise

never mind the liver is fried too

Wernicke encephalopathy is the term you would be looking for, alcoholism is an indirect cause, with deficiency of Vitamin b1 being the primary causal factor.

If you gonna try to sound educated, do it in from of your local mohalla kids who probably may be same intellect as you.

Source: 1.5 years spent in the second semester mugging Harshmohan pathology to score 70% in a government medical school.

Since you have not provided any proof of such a claim, I assume you must be quoting from the reaction in your own family. Care to expose such people in your family in pdf ?

I was talking about your disdain for the likes of Sonia Gandhi. You,as a fellow Indian, are like familyto me. Or is it the case that you have a problem coexisting with the likes of us?:p:

Wernicke encephalopathy is the term you would be looking for, alcoholism is an indirect cause, with deficiency of Vitamin b1 being the primary causal factor.

If you gonna try to sound educated, do it in from of your local mohalla kids who probably may be same intellect as you.

Source: 1.5 years spent in the second semester mugging Harshmohan pathology to score 70% in a government medical school.

for a matter of fact its wernicke-korsakoff psychosis and once it sets in its incurable

add as much b1 as u like,it won't go away

Naw, never ever cared about the sheep too much.:lol:

I been here 4 years, banned probably more than the days you've been here, people know me enough around here I guess.
nw we get it...that why u r called BAN-dit..haha

Back
Top Bottom