What's new

John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws

@bandit
don't go to my qualifications.
needless to say u will loose pretty badly.

just keep to urself if u cannot listen to others

LOL. That will start when Non BJP Parliamentarians stop writing to the US congress to deny Visa to NaMo :lol:
We got traitors no denying there, but we need to teach them a lesson, that Non-patriots will be dealt in public as shame on this nation!

@bandit

Hahahaha !

Since we ran out of facts an arguments lets get personal, true sign of intellectual and moral competency.

Although I just beat around arrognat ignoramuses like you,I'll make an exception since its wednesday night n I am already drunk.

Lets hear your qualifications braggart, start with your schooling, probably in punjab, I went to school there too, what can you boast of you little egoistic retard?

We got traitors no denying there, but we need to teach them a lesson, that Non-patriots will be dealt in public as shame on this nation!

all those ppl were either left party ppl or muslim mp's

at least muslim mp's should be ashamed to write to usa as usa alone has killed lakhs of muslims worldwide??

Hahahaha !

Since we ran out of facts an arguments lets get personal, true sign of intellectual and moral competency.

Although I just beat around arrognat ignoramuses like you,I'll make an exception since its wednesday night n I am already drunk.

Lets hear your qualifications braggart, start with your schooling, probably in punjab, I went to school there too, what can you boast of you little egoistic retard?

i have already made my points
u made no point at all!!

and yup i though u were drunk,now u have excepted it urself

thanks

at least muslim mp's should be ashamed to write to usa as usa alone has killed lakhs of muslims worldwide??

i have already made my points
u made no point at all!!

and yup i though u were drunk,now u have excepted it urself

thanks

You were bragging about qualifications, no points sonny.

Lets hear it out instead of your usual intellect defying crap

I find it funny that cutting across party lines some 49 MPS signed on that letter to deny Mr.Modi Visa? So much is their hatred for a fellow INDIAN CITIZEN? WOW!
The same CPI(M) Sitaram Yechury signs for denying visa to Modi from USA, all the while Criticizing CAPITALISM,USA.. etc.... But has got his family in usa, what kind of hypocrisy is this i dont understand! :D

once again,,if u have nothing to write and are drunk(which u said urself).........u might just try to sleep instead of using foul language.

i am not really interested

I find it funny that cutting across party lines some 49 MPS signed on that letter to deny Mr.Modi Visa? So much is their hatred for a fellow INDIAN CITIZEN? WOW!
The same CPI(M) Sitaram Yechury signs for denying visa to Modi from USA, all the while Criticizing CAPITALISM,USA.. etc.... But has got his family in usa, what kind of hypocrisy is this i dont understand! :D

left parties are worst kind of ppl that we have.

Most certainly should be viewed and considered as an act of an unfriendly state which attempted to humiliate India, but I think what they really wanted was to 'embarrass' India.

However they foolishly thought that the US would come out smelling of roses for "freeing the Slaves" and the Indians would get egg on their face.

What actually happened is the opposite. The whole thing blew up in their face.

What this really tells us is how unreliable the US state really is and how little they really understand India.

As to their "Real Intentions", who cares. As long as they treat Indians in the US with RESPECT all their Intentions can be gauged and addressed appropriately.

This incident also gave us the clear idea regarding mentality of majority of Indian Americans. In an event where India and US are on opposite side majority of them would side with their home country rather than ancestral ones and they shouldn't be trusted much.

What about Intellect qualifications? you want a Qualifications measurement contest here?

once again,,if u have nothing to write and are drunk(which u said urself).........u might just try to sleep instead of using foul language.

i am not really interested

So are we accepting defeat then? Me drunk vs a sober you and still no cookie poor fellow.

Shameful for a Sardar, maybe you are pretending on that part too, Sardars are usually gutsy not pussies.

Ciao then. We shall meet sometime later :D

What about Intellect qualifications? you want a Qualifications measurement contest here?

Before breaking down the door on discussions, please do the courtesy to read up on the history of it.

@bandit

Can I participate? ;) jokes apart, what are your qualification, assuming you are willing to share it. I'm just curious

So are we accepting defeat then? Me drunk vs a sober you and still no cookie poor fellow.

Shameful for a Sardar, maybe you are pretending on that part too, Sardars are usually gutsy not pussies.

Before breaking down the door on discussions, please do the courtesy to read up on the history of it.
haha

ask anyone here on my reputation for a good argument

but as i am a true sardar i will not fight with a drunk person!!lol

be sober next time and we will see

Can I participate? ;)
lol
sure can

scan ur degrees and post them here

haha

Hey me still sober mind you,Talk something with people who drink, not those who dont drink allright!

haha

ask anyone here on my reputation for a good argument

but as i am a true sardar i will not fight with a drunk person!!lol

be sober next time and we will see

lol
sure can

scan ur degrees and post them here

haha
edit

You don't want to hear arguments but want to impose your uneducated views on the rest of us, are you I am the one who should not be on forums and be meditating/?

once again, I am against the treatment meted out to the diplomat.

About the entrapment, I have explained it in other posts in much more how the chrges are probably beefed up by an over-zealous DA.

If you want to argue in anger, please read what others are saying as well.

I am not, since you intellectually lack the ability to make me, I doubt you can force me physically as well little boy.
k dont forget to do your homework... and get spanked by ur teacher...

Back
Top Bottom