What's new

John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws

Most certainly should be viewed and considered as an act of an unfriendly state which attempted to humiliate India, but I think what they really wanted was to 'embarrass' India.

However they foolishly thought that the US would come out smelling of roses for "freeing the Slaves" and the Indians would get egg on their face.

What actually happened is the opposite. The whole thing blew up in their face.

What this really tells us is how unreliable the US state really is and how little they really understand India.

As to their "Real Intentions", who cares. As long as they treat Indians in the US with RESPECT all their Intentions can be gauged and addressed appropriately.

yup and to all ppl here who want f-18 and f-35,,,,i don't know what else to say

yup,but most of all commenting like

1)why does she need a maid??
2)all diplomats are chor??
3)USA laws are same for everyone unlike ours
4)USA was fully justified

i feel like personally see to the destruction of each of these ppl

If you go after all the Idiots and spineless cowards in India, you will wipe out half our population :P

i don't care what u say
just don't try to restrain ppl without knowing who they really are.
once again i will say,,if u can't take critisism,leave this forum and meditate

You don't want to hear arguments but want to impose your uneducated views on the rest of us, are you I am the one who should not be on forums and be meditating/?

Cavity search on charges of Visa fraud on employee of Indian FO ? If they don't have the courtesy to treat Indian woman with grace then we need to take stand.
Enough of this apologist nature. They can do whatever they want to their senators or whatever.
And the charges against her are already in question. it looks like case of entrapment too. Its not about being emotional, its about reciprocity of special treatment that is provided to US diplomats in India.

once again, I am against the treatment meted out to the diplomat.

About the entrapment, I have explained it in other posts in much more how the chrges are probably beefed up by an over-zealous DA.

If you want to argue in anger, please read what others are saying as well.

and you gtfo!!!!

I am not, since you intellectually lack the ability to make me, I doubt you can force me physically as well little boy.

Most certainly should be viewed and considered as an act of an unfriendly state which attempted to humiliate India, but I think what they really wanted was to 'embarrass' India.

However they foolishly thought that the US would come out smelling of roses for "freeing the Slaves" and the Indians would get egg on their face.

What actually happened is the opposite. The whole thing blew up in their face.

What this really tells us is how unreliable the US state really is and how little they really understand India.

As to their "Real Intentions", who cares. As long as they treat Indians in the US with RESPECT all their Intentions can be gauged and addressed appropriately.
We should be worried about their real Intentions, Don't we have Grandmasters in chess? When they can guess, we can too, what is coming next and act accordingly! Be 3-4 STEPS AHEAD ALWAYS!

You don't want to hear arguments but want to impose your uneducated views on the rest of us, are you I am the one who should not be on forums and be meditating/?

once again, I am against the treatment meted out to the diplomat.

About the entrapment, I have explained it in other posts in much more how the chrges are probably beefed up by an over-zealous DA.

If you want to argue in anger, please read what others are saying as well.

the fact of the matter is

1)the maid was absconding for months
2)warrant was issued against her from delhi high court on ipc 420 months ago
3)state department knew about this
4)her passport was annuled months ago

still her whole family emigrated 2 weeks back??

looks like u don't want to listen at all

We should be worried about their real Intentions, Don't we have Grandmasters in chess? When they can guess, we can too, what is coming next and act accordingly! Be 3-4 STEPS AHEAD ALWAYS!

The ONLY way to be prepared for their Intentions is to make a LOT of Money, make 1000 Nuke and 400 ICBM's.

at least don't buy military equipment.

get something from france or russia.

it may be a bit worse but we can atleast be assured there will be no sanctions

the fact of the matter is

1)the maid was absconding for months
2)warrant was issued against her from delhi high court on ipc 420 months ago
3)state department knew about this
4)her passport was annuled months ago

still her whole family emigrated 2 weeks back??

looks like u don't want to listen at all

I dont want to listen? you googled for 10 minutes and pretend to know all-here read my previous post in response to an uneducated Pakistani just like you-

RescueRanger said: ↑
Source?

Yeah here-India Accuses US of Conspiracy for Granting Visa to Maid's Family

That DA deal part is my analysis, but facts are turning out to support that- read more-

"The Deputy Consul General (later) received a phone call from a lawyer who refused to identify himself and offered to settle the matter that would result in grant of permanent citizenship to her and a huge compensation. It became clear that this was a conspiracy and some people trapped her," he said, adding the treatment meted out to Khobragade had "not happened out of blue" and there is a "history" behind it.

Significantly, the family of the maid, Sangeeta Richard, was granted visa by the US embassy despite India being in touch with Americans since her disappearance and cancellation of her official passport in June. The family - Sangeeta's husband Philip and two children- left for New York on December 10, just two days before Khobragade was arrested.

Even though the US government feigned ignorance, it may have been aware about the whereabouts of Sangeeta Richard.
Officials in the government here wonder the husband's exit from India was facilitated deliberately before Khobragade's arrest to make him unreachable to the Indian authorities.

India Accuses US of Conspiracy for Granting Visa to Maid's Family

I dont want to listen, you googled for 10 minutes and pretend to know all-here read my previous post in response to an uneducated Pakistani just like you-

i googled 10 minutes ago??

does it make any diff to what i stated??

as a matter of fact i did not

i googled 10 minutes ago??

does it make any diff to what i stated??

as a matter of fact i did not

How come you are making uneducated statements?
is it to do with your inherent urge to spout out without enough knowledge?

I dont want to listen? you googled for 10 minutes and pretend to know all-here read my previous post in response to an uneducated Pakistani just like you-

i am indian

here is my blog
Sardar Speaks

next time don't dare call me a pakistani

How come you are making uneducated statements?
is it to do with your inherent urge to spout out without enough knowledge?
the statements are a fact

The ONLY way to be prepared for their Intentions is to make a LOT of Money, make 1000 Nuke and 400 ICBM's.
That is why need our self respect! When Gandhi quit Western products and stuck to cotton and khadi, we all did all over India, what happened then?Not even the british could stop it or anyone!That kind of power we still have!Show your self respect!

That is why need our self respect! When Gandhi quit Western products and stuck to cotton and khadi, we all did all over India, what happened then?Not even the british could stop it or anyone!That kind of power we still have!Show your self respect!

LOL. That will start when Non BJP Parliamentarians stop writing to the US congress to deny Visa to NaMo :lol:

i am indian

here is my blog
Sardar Speaks

next time don't dare call me a pakistani

I can see you flag well enough, perhaps you need reading lessons as well-

here again-
I dont want to listen? you googled for 10 minutes and pretend to know all-here read my previous post in response to an uneducated Pakistani just like you

Uneducated is the similarity.

the statements are a fact

Fact as much like some uneducated made comments like earth being flat.

Well i would say a dangerous and calm enemy is more Dangerous than,Aggressive one who always picks up fights, People notice it!

Back
Top Bottom