What's new

John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws

This incident also gave us the clear idea regarding mentality of majority of Indian Americans. In an event where India and US are on opposite side majority of them would side with their home country rather than ancestral ones and they shouldn't be trusted much.

I have always known this. Opportunist who leave India for greener pastures will continue to remain opportunists. How does one suddenly see them as selfless philanthropists ?

They made their choice clear the day they left India and chose to stay away, it is India who was always more confused than the ABCD's :P

haha
ask anyone here on my reputation for a good argument
but as i am a true sardar i will not fight with a drunk person!!lol
be sober next time and we will see

I dont think I need to ask someone after looking at the quality of your posts here anyways.

First you go around shouting about ill treatment, then you go about shouting qualifications, now you are down to proving you are a sardar.

pretty good achievement for you to even string together sentences even when sober.

you are not a sardar, must be a bhapa, not too different from Pakistani punjabis :lol:

Hey me still sober mind you,Talk something with people who drink, not those who dont drink allright!

If you cant handle it, do not start it, simple rule.

I have always known this. Opportunist who leave India for greener pastures will continue to remain opportunists. How does one suddenly see them as selfless philanthropists ?

They made their choice clear the day they left India and chose to stay away, it is India who was always more confused than the ABCD's :P
Exactly brother! This is totally true!

I dont think I need to ask someone after looking at the quality of your posts here anyways.

First you go around shouting about ill treatment, then you go about shouting qualifications, now you are down to proving you are a sardar.

pretty good achievement for you to even string together sentences even when sober.

you are not a sardar, must be a bhapa, not too different from Pakistani punjabis :lol:

I can handle a lot, but not idiots!

This "regret "doesnt qualify as an apology for me. We want the clear cut apology. No more no less.

wow are u reading comments ppl are posting for ur posts here??
just go to previous page and see.

also wednesday night makes u a person from west(cannot see ur flags) so u might as well stop pretending to be an indian if u are.

wow are u reading comments ppl are posting for ur posts here??
just go to previous page and see.

also wednesday night makes u a person from west(cannot see ur flags) so u might as well stop pretending to be an indian if u are.

Naw, never ever cared about the sheep too much.:lol:

I been here 4 years, banned probably more than the days you've been here, people know me enough around here I guess.

Mirror must be a terrible thing for you !
Aint that right, you rooting for Americans? OR do you root for India?
Somehow i think those loyalties got changed in brief period i guess, so why not stop talking about our country and be happy with your GREEN Card!

Upcoming made-for-TV movie (US version).
(The following interpretation is just as valid, given the information released so far.)

-- Poor Indian maid gets offered a chance to work in US, at a reasonable salary.

-- The work is for Govt. of India, which supposedly means no-BS and honest dealings.

-- Once in NY, maid finds out she is not getting the money promised, works more than 40 hours/week, and her room/board is deducted from her wages, leaving her with a pittance of actual wages.

-- She finds out this is illegal under US law and decides to stand up for her rights.

-- Her employer -- a well-connected civil servant -- pulls strings to intimidate and harass her family, including her child, in India.

-- She contacts a lawyer and the US law enforcement apparatus gets involved.

-- Their first priority, given the harassment of the maid's family in India, is to ensure their safety and security against any expected backlash and blackmailing back in India.

-- Once the maid's family is secure, the wheels of justice are set in motion against the alleged perpetrator.

-- Somewhere along the way, there is confusion about diplomatic immunity and protocols get violated, giving the alleged perpetrator (employer) a chance to play victim.

Naw, never ever cared about the sheep too much.:lol:

I been here 4 years, banned probably more than the days you've been here, people know me enough around here I guess.

i have just arrived from a 14 day ban

that should explain my civil behavior accorded to you.
otherwise u would have seen a diff person especially when i knew u are from west trying to preach to ppl still living in india.

Aint that right, you rooting for Americans? OR do you root for India?
Somehow i think those loyalties got changed in brief period i guess, so why not stop talking about our country and be happy with your GREEN Card!

its the same behavior showed by that maid
everyone changes on seeing money,lol

(The following interpretation is just as valid, given the information released so far.)

-- Poor Indian maid gets offered a chance to work in US, at a reasonable salary.

-- The work is for Govt. of India, which supposedly means no-BS and honest dealings.

-- Once in NY, maid finds out she is not getting the money promised, works more than 40 hours/week, and her room/board is deducted from her wages, leaving her with a pittance of actual wages.

-- She finds out this is illegal under US law and decides to stand up for her rights.

-- Her employer -- a well-connected civil servant -- pulls strings to intimidate and harass her family, including her child, in India.

-- Their first priority, given the harassment of the maid's family in India, is to ensure their safety and security against any expected backlash and blackmailing back in India.

-- Once the maid's family is secure, the wheels of justice are set in motion against the alleged perpetrator.

-- Somewhere along the way, there is confusion about diplomatic immunity and protocols get violated, giving the alleged perpetrator (employer) a chance to play victim.

If it was made in Pakistan, would do roaring business, after all it shows Indians as evil.

Otherwise rest of the world would see it for the cheap shot at the saga that it is.

Cheers!

i have just arrived from a 14 day ban

that should explain my civil behavior accorded to you.
otherwise u would have seen a diff person especially when i knew u are from west trying to preach to ppl still living in india.

its the same behavior showed by that maid
everyone changes on seeing money,lol

Welcome to the club, I have arrived from a month IIRC.

I dont preach, I only drink.

Likewise, we've never hesitated to question the loyalties of those foreigners who've made India their Home for a long time.

If a Sunita Williams or a Bobby Jindal makes it big in US, our 'Nationalist' newspapers gloating over it is pretty cringeful to say the least.

If it was made in Pakistan, would do roaring business, after all it shows Indians as evil.

Otherwise rest of the world would see it for the cheap shot at the saga that it is.

Cheers!

Welcome to the club, I have arrived from a month IIRC.

I dont preach, I only drink.
You still did not tell about your Citizenship and what kind of perks you got? Social security? more?...?

flop: where's the item song??:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom