What's new

John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws

After seeing more facts....this is my theory. The prosecutor is an Indian, of course the consular worker is an Indian. They had a big Desi party in NY, and got into a pissing match. This is the fallout.

The more you learn about this case, the more humorous it become.

After seeing more facts....this is my theory. The prosecutor is an Indian, of course the consular worker is an Indian. They had a big Desi party in NY, and got into a pissing match. This is the fallout.
Maybe that is what you think, but strategic thinkers see more.

Wernicke encephalopathy is the term you would be looking for, alcoholism is an indirect cause, with deficiency of Vitamin b1 being the primary causal factor.

If you gonna try to sound educated, do it in from of your local mohalla kids who probably may be same intellect as you.

Source: 1.5 years spent in the second semester mugging Harshmohan pathology to score 70% in a government medical school.

suffice to say u should have read robbin's
lol

for a matter of fact its wernicke-korsakoff psychosis and once it sets in its incurable

add as much b1 as u like,it won't go away

As i said, try acting amart with people in your league..

wernicke & korsakoff are separate brain conditions- my debilitated brain still remembers what your fully functional brain is incapable of understanding even with google at your disposal.

Listen, it is your folly to think, that we in INDIA Accept YOU FOLK IN USA AS our own, it doesn't happen, you will and always be a foreigner for us, STOP REPRESENTING INDIA!
If we had to represent ourselves we would do in a proper way and channel!

Tell this to our media dude! No Indian settled in the US is bothered with showing his patriotism towards India anyways. It's always India who calls such NRIs and honours them for whatever reason!

Moreover, that's exactly what we want out of those foreigners who're settled in India too, loyalty towards India, not for their former homelands.

And can we please have the pakistanis as the short skirted cheerleaders showing their skin on the sidelines, just for business sake? :lol:

Nothing to do with Pakistan.

US audiences LOVE this kind of stuff!

The United States of America -- defender of the weak, champion of human rights -- putting its full weight to save a poor woman from her abusive employer hiding behind a complicit foreign government.

Calm down.

It was just law being followed, not intentionally disrespecting indians.

You can see senators (indian equal of MPs) being treated like this.

Keep your prejudices out of something you do not understand.

They can parade their own Senators butt baked for all I care. However, there is just no justification for following 'protocol, when dealing with Consulars from another country!

wernicke & korsakoff are separate brain conditions- my debilitated brain still remembers what your fully functional brain is incapable of understanding even with google at your disposal.

as a matter of fact i just opened robbins and harrison's to be sure

both come together under the purview of alcohlic encephalopathy and even after treatment 80 percent are never fully cured

now u wanna want to back off really

I was talking about your disdain for the likes of Sonia Gandhi. You,as a fellow Indian, are like familyto me. Or is it the case that you have a problem coexisting with the likes of us?:p:

Our disdain for Sonia comes from the fact that her parents were Nazi's, she was a KGB agent, she subverted politics in India, indulged in massive corruption and looted millions of starving Indians, tried to impose dynasty rule in India etc.

But I am sure you will find reasons to convinced it is because we hare "hindus" and have "upper caste" mentality and because we do not have 'toilets' and that we are RSS chadiwala, saffron terror and internet Hindus. :sick:

Nothing to do with Pakistan.

US audiences LOVE this kind of stuff!

The United States of America -- defender of the weak, champion of human rights -- putting its full weight to save a poor woman from her abusive employer hiding behind a complicit foreign government.

Come on lets make it some more spicy and more entertaining for global audiences.
Pakistani cheerleading is well known in these scripting circles and showing some skin always draws more people.

Is he teaching about Wernicke's Encephalopathy? Dammn!:D

loos like he was pretty damn wrong there too

as a matter of fact i just opened robbins and harrison's to be sure

both come together under the purview of alcohlic encephalopathy and even after treatment 80 percent are never fully cured

now u wanna want to back off really

I wanna back off really, lets see you post your alleged Robbins picture describing the two conditions as being same.

Oh wait i jst saw, now they come under same purview, what happened to them being the same thing.

haha losers like you resort to lying in the most subtle ways.

Then you should write an article or paper about it, we would all be happy to read it and see what you written!

Back
Top Bottom