What's new

John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws

Am I expected to be giving free classes here?

What next, train you on grammar as well?

Of course your claimed opening of Robbin turns out to be false, since all you have is the firts page links from google search. nice going, you just proved yourself a liar and a cheat

From your first link:-

Hahaha, if you are gonna post links at least make sure they are not supporting my arrguments, My god you are a juvenile, and here I was almost taking you seriously. :lol:

Hahah Your source says they are diffrenet, you sat they are the same, what is your argument moron :lol:
We give you our thanks for enlightening us, GET WELL SOON ! Buddy! :D

Most of the Indians who go to US, consider themselves more American than American themselves. Not talking of these guys.

Just talking in general. :D

just look at his arguments on wernicke korsakoff and laugh

he pretends to be a doctor and look at his arguments

Some sure do...They just have to remember one thing: Janani Janmabhumishcha Swargaadapi Gariyasi. :cheers:
But when a documentary is made, they make emotional speech that We miss our home, We have mandir in our home, we are Indian ambassador etc. etc.

Only few people who take up the cause and return to India to change India.

And don't worry, I will soon be labeled as disgruntled Indian who didn't get visa for US. :haha:

Heres your original claim-

i mentioned wernicke korsakoff together even in my first post
and u are a doctor too

Now you claim-

are u so foolish to realize that they occur with alcohal and effects are visible in totality and not in isolation of one another??

wernicke's progresses to korsakoff only and b1 can't do shit

So are they together or one progresses to other? :lol:

ust look at his arguments on wernicke korsakoff and laugh

Luckily for me, i dont need the support of other morons to hold up on my arguments.

How is she 'treated' as a foreigner ? How do we 'treat' a forigner ?

We rape them ? strip them ? molest them ? try to sell cheap goods to them ? over charge taxi fares for them ?

Which of these 'standard' Indian behavior did Sonia Gandhi have to 'suffer' in India to gain your unwavering sympathy ?

Sure her choosing to stay an Italian citizen for the longest time after coming to India after marrying the Indian PM's son has nothing to do with this case :lol:

Of these yevil yindooo banias.

Are you saying you do all this to foreigners otherwise?:cheesy:

Never allowing them to forget about their ancestry is not an example of successful integration. It's another matter that her 'Italian' bogey is raised only around elections and only by the self-anointed 'patriots' of India aka Sangh Parivar.

just look at his arguments on wernicke korsakoff and laugh
Then leave the personal conversation. The problem is not with US but with Indians.

Its not just about NRIs, its about people here in India itself. Intehaan-e-beigharati.

Heres your original claim-

Now you claim-

So are they together or one progresses to other? :lol:

Luckily for me, i dont need the support of other morons to hold up on my arguments.

wernicke gives way to korsakoff
u are not even a doctor,period

even a blind man can red what i posted

Then leave the personal conversation. The problem is not with US but with Indians.

Its not just about NRIs, its about people here in India itself. Intehaan-e-beigharati.

ya that was my last reply to a fictitious doctor

wernicke gives way to korsakoff
u are not even a doctor,period

even a blind man can red what i posted

So after making your arguments opposing you me you agree to what I said, I am absolutely amazed at your capabilities to prove yourself a moron, let me know if you need somebody to remind you of how dumb you actaully are, after claiming a better qualification of course :lol:

Are you saying you do all this to foreigners otherwise?:cheesy:

Of course we do, don't we ? We are evil Hindoos. That is what we do.

Never allowing them to forget about their ancestry is not an example of successful integration. It's another matter that her 'Italian' bogey is raised only around elections and only by the self-anointed 'patriots' of India aka Sangh Parivar.

Oh poor poor sonia gandhi :cry: ............those evil 'sangh parivar' must die.

Please....send me the screen-play. We gonna roll in the Benjis! I assume you got some sick dance numbers!

Ah well. we had our fun.
We should probably return to the seriousness of the matter...

But when a documentary is made, they make emotional speech that We miss our home, We have mandir in our home, we are Indian ambassador etc. etc.

Only few people who take up the cause and return to India to change India.

And don't worry, I will soon be labeled as disgruntled Indian who didn't get visa for US. :haha:

We all know what we are. Nobody can have any say over it. I know of a few people who have actually made it back to India....But I also beg the question of how receptive India really is towards change. It's not like those in India don't have the power to change or haven't tried to change things around them.

Look how badly divided is the support for such well-meaning movements like agitation for Lokpal Bill, Uniform Civil Law, Anti-superstition bill etc.

Damned right we do...we don't whine like little b!tches...we kill the foreign muck who would stand before us...
Right do you still apply the same rules in UAE and other Oil producing countries?

@bandit

get well soon,wernicke-korsakoff syndrome is a deadly disease.looks like u will be leaving us soon enough.

i will pray that u go to heaven:coffee:

Calm down now, a sitting US senator was shot down by the Russians and you guys did exactly that, whine!

Even the resolution calling for more whining at the UN was shot down by the Russians.

now again, your killing only happens on banana republics.
Or fingering goat loo
Calm down now, a sitting US senator was shot down by the Russians and you guys did exactly that, whine!

Even the resolution calling for more whining at the UN was shot down by the Russians.

now again, your killing only happens on banana republics.
Lol...they grow ba
Right do you still apply the same rules in UAE and other Oil producing countries?
Yes.......

Back
Top Bottom