What's new

John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws

Does the Sangh Parivar alone deal with all foreigners in India?:lol:

Agreed that 'Maut ka Saudagar' was in poor taste!

I think you yourself are confused about the nonsense you are posting here.

You first blamed the whole thing of treating 'foreigner' sonia gandhi badly on 'sangh parivar'.

So now you have gone back on your own claim of sonia gandhi being a saint and not stooping the level of 'evil sangh parivar' and making personal comments :lol: .....Flip Flop Flip Flop....away we go...on and on and on.

Now if you have nothing more sensible to say, stop wasting my time. You can continue to cry for sonia gandhi and blame 'sangh parivar' for everything wrong with India. Just do not drag me into your delusions.

Towards a progressive, rational and equal society.
We had a rational society when they were witch hunting people and burning them as heretics on the cross anyone who talked about science, equality, logic or rationale. so please dont quote us their reformed staus.

I have bricks in my fire-place....they haven't said all that much....(the meds are working!)
You need to undetstand 95% of the world is not USA! AND you should get along with the rest of 95% You act, i am chief, well then you will have problems !

I have bricks in my fire-place....they haven't said all that much....(the meds are working!)
Wait 5 more years and you shall see!

I think you yourself are confused about the nonsense you are posting here.

You first blamed the whole thing of treating 'foreigner' sonia gandhi badly on 'sangh parivar'.

So now you have gone back on your own claim of sonia gandhi being a saint and not stooping the level of 'evil sangh parivar' and making personal comments :lol: .....Flip Flop Flip Flop....away we go...on and on and on.

Now if you have nothing more sensible to say, stop wasting my time. You can continue to cry for sonia gandhi and blame 'sangh parivar' for everything wrong with India. Just do not drag me into your delusions.

It was you who said that we Hindus are evil, we treat foreigners badly..and such other things. When I said that we treat foreigners suspiciously, it was in reference to all Indians. As an example, I said that the Sangh Parivar frequently raises the bogey of her foreign origins. This doesn't mean other foreigners aren't facing any harassment in India by others.

We had a rational society when they were witch hunting people and burning them as heretics on the cross anyone who talked about science, equality, logic or rationale. so please dont quote us their reformed staus.

Oh yeah? How old do you think is our caste system? And who said rationality meant aping Western countries??

It was you who said that we Hindus are evil, we treat foreigners badly..and such other things. When I said that we treat foreigners suspiciously, it was in reference to all Indians. As an example, I said that the Sangh Parivar frequently raises the bogey of her foreign origins. This doesn't mean other foreigners aren't facing any harassment in India by others.

Oh yeah? How old do you think is our caste system? And who said rationality meant aping Western countries??
I know the dating, how far do you wanna go back in time to protect your theory of caste system?

You need to undetstand 95% of the world is not USA! AND you should get along with the rest of 95% You act, i am chief, well then you will have problems !

Wait 5 more years and you shall see!
I am 47....been hearing the same most of my life. Blah blah blah. I'm not saying it won't happen (if you told me when I was 15 that the Berlin wall would fall, I would have called you a liar). But don't hold your breath. There are deeply ingrained reasons things are the way they are....barring a major sh1T-STORM....THEY WILL STAY THAT WAY FOR AWHILE.

I know the dating, how far do you wanna go back in time to protect your theory of caste system?

Depends on how far you can push the earliest witch hunts and crusades!

All kinds of ridiculous superstitions taking root in our Hindu-Samaj is not the result of a few foreign invasions. It was the gradual disintegration of our values and ethos.

I am 47....been hearing the same most of my life. Blah blah blah. I'm not saying it won't happen (if you told me when I was 15 that the Berlin wall would fall, I would have called you a liar). But don't hold your breath. There are deeply ingrained reasons things are the way they are....barring a major sh1T-STORM....THEY WILL STAY THAT WAY FOR AWHILE.
That is what you wish to happen not the rest of the world or half of worlds populations,we can mend fences and call off your bluff or enmity between neighbors,hey we both are civilizations with a 5000 year period right? So should we listen to you or statecraft of ours from 5000 years? I know its hard to believe we existed 5000 years ago, but facts are facts.

Maybe he published some research stuff , if it was true we would see all medical books update it.But that did not happen means he was WRONG!

got owned and ran off

That is what you wish to happen not the rest of the world or half of worlds populations,we can mend fences and call off your bluff or enmity between neighbors,hey we both are civilizations with a 5000 year period right? So should we listen to you or statecraft of ours from 5000 years? I know its hard to believe we existed 5000 years ago, but facts are facts.

for indivisuals 100 years s a lifetime,for civilizations they are just a small fraction

Bloody, treating Indians as Terrorists just coz our color is similar. THIS IS RACISM.

Cavity test is for trafficking, terrorism cases. Where did Americans find Terrorists from India if they cared to know. Just on basis of color, you generalised the treatment not even sparing an foreign office employee? Thats where the problem is.

Dude let's be rational, this is $hitty but there is no indication they did it because of race.

Back
Top Bottom