What's new

John Kerry calls Shivshankar Menon to express regret about Devyani's treatment; defends US laws

Of course we do, don't we ? We are evil Hindoos. That is what we do.

Oh poor poor sonia gandhi :cry: ............those evil 'sangh parivar' must die.

LOL...why Hindus alone? It's not like the other religious denominations treat foreigners any differently. Why this self-pity and eagerness to usurp a Pan-Indian trait as a Hindu trait?:lol:

Sonia Gandhi hasn't stooped to personal attacks like the Sangh has. Just saying.

@bandit

get well soon,wernicke-korsakoff syndrome is a deadly disease.looks like u will be leaving us soon enough.

i will pray that u go to heaven:coffee:

I am sure you are praying, :lol:

Dont worry I'll leave you alone in your misery now, dont take it to heart, just quit acting an *** without knowledge.

Heres your original claim-

Now you claim-

So are they together or one progresses to other? :lol:

Luckily for me, i dont need the support of other morons to hold up on my arguments.
Seriously,are we having a conversation or measuring our certificates? How many degrees you got? and how many papers did you publish are worth mentioning of?

I am sure you are praying, :lol:

Dont worry I'll leave you alone in your misery now, dont take it to heart, just quit acting an *** without knowledge.

i am also sorry for the country where u have emigrated

they are very unfortunate to have rejected pieces like urself.

LOL...why Hindus alone? It's not like the other religious denominations treat foreigners any differently. Why this self-pity and eagerness to usurp a Pan-Indian trait as a Hindu trait?:lol:

Oh you mean 'sangh parivar' has other religious denominations too ? :woot:

Sonia Gandhi hasn't stooped to personal attacks like the Sangh has. Just saying.

Seriously ? ...........Maut ka saudagar :lol:

Seriously,are we having a conversation or measuring our certificates? How many degrees you got? and how many papers did you publish are worth mentioning of?

u can read on wernicke korsakoff from any source
once korsakoff psychosis sets in its incurable

i posted links,he just refuses to agree??

Or fingering goat loo

Lol...they grow ba

Yes.......
I am happy to hear, That UAE has actually FEMALES EMPLOYED BY THEM IN diplomatic matters!

We all know what we are. Nobody can have any say over it. I know of a few people who have actually made it back to India....But I also beg the question of how receptive India really is towards change. It's not like those in India don't have the power to change or haven't tried to change things around them.

Look how badly divided is the support for such well-meaning movements like agitation for Lokpal Bill, Uniform Civil Law, Anti-superstition bill etc.
Change like what?

Oh you mean 'sangh parivar' has other religious denominations too ? :woot:

Seriously ? ...........Maut ka saudagar :lol:

Does the Sangh Parivar alone deal with all foreigners in India?:lol:

Agreed that 'Maut ka Saudagar' was in poor taste!

u can read on wernicke korsakoff from any source
once korsakoff psychosis sets in its incurable

i posted links,he just refuses to agree??
Maybe he published some research stuff , if it was true we would see all medical books update it.But that did not happen means he was WRONG!

Back
Top Bottom