What's new

Jobless father-of-three jumps to death at mall

Why was Brass Knuckles' comment deleted? If one can't take care of children then don't have dozen children. The state must enforce this, as harshly as necessary.
What if the person loses all the money after having 4 wives, 50 kids.

What if the person loses all the money after having 4 wives, 50 kids.

That's an idiotic comment. What about the below Hindu man from India with one wife and two kids ?

The Punjabis have ruined the economy and forced US to leave Afghanistan and Ghani to flee lmao 😂

But seriously:
May Allah forgive him. I think Allah knows what struggles he went through how much pain he must've gone through. There's LUMS professors selling Biryani in Islamabad. Maybe he could have tried something similar.
Why was Brass Knuckles' comment deleted? If one can't take care of children then don't have dozen children. The state must enforce this, as harshly as necessary.
This logic is not letting Pakistani youth get married in the first place bro lol 😆

This is normal in new Pakistan. Nobody cares about us. They all want money. they are like crocodiles. elite class enjoying it but someday, things will change. Civil war will throw rich out of this country and public will take matters in their own hands. Time is near.
Sounds like communist revolution coming.

Yes we want the Chinese to come and save us. Maybe traffic our women too as we look the other way.
A revolution is needed to change the mentality and classes of people for the country. Pakistan must build a strong national identity before anything can be done.

Nationalism and patriotism must be encouraged.

Maybe he took this extreme step for the kids. His life insurance money will cover the kids and his family members for a long time.

Let's not go there, but Life Insurance will not pay if you take your own life. Very Sad and let's not bring money into this. The people responsible for him choosing death will not pay.

So calling a sin, a sin these days means pretending to be holier than thou ? if someone do zina or blow themselves up, or commit another sin, the world should just keep it quite? I wonder if your suggestions also for Prophets and judges or Qazi ? or in your case Imams ? Endings ones life means the person has no faith that Allah can turn his/her life around, so there is nothing wrong in @Rashid Mahmood comments, it is true that the man has no faith left in Allah hence he did a haram thing.
I think...People like you jump on the Islam bandwagon quick when it suits you.

Now put Allah infront of you and tell us that you have never committed a sin.
Allah says " if you don't commit sins and ask for forgiveness I will replace you with a nation that commits sin and asks for forgiveness for I love to forgive".

Now please park your judgemental horse somewhere else and shut up . None of us are free of sin including you Mr perfect. Stop judging the man...thank Allah that you have not been tested tk the same extent or pray and ask Allah for the test..no money no home no food let's see how you cope

Members who are quoting my comments need to read the verse I quoted and understand it.

here are some more:

"Never give up hope of Allah's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allah's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve". Surah Yusuf (12), 87

"Don't' kill yourself with your own hands" (Baqra 2:195)

I don't need to further explain that if someone disobeys ALLAH SWT, what will happen to him.

Members who are quoting my comments need to read the verse I quoted and understand it.

here are some more:

"Never give up hope of Allah's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allah's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve". Surah Yusuf (12), 87

"Don't' kill yourself with your own hands" (Baqra 2:195)

I don't need to further explain that if someone disobeys ALLAH SWT, what will happen to him.
You are correct. However time and a place to open your mouth. Is this the time and place?

Last edited:
So calling a sin, a sin these days means pretending to be holier than thou ? if someone do zina or blow themselves up, or commit another sin, the world should just keep it quite? I wonder if your suggestions also for Prophets and judges or Qazi ? or in your case Imams ? Endings ones life means the person has no faith that Allah can turn his/her life around, so there is nothing wrong in @Rashid Mahmood comments, it is true that the man has no faith left in Allah hence he did a haram thing.

Allah forbid if Almighty tests you or him or anyone else like the deceased then what ? What he did was wrong and @Rashid Mahmood should have left it at that but who gives anyone the right to question peoples faith?

And as for the record neither Rashid nor you have been appointed a judge by the state. Even a qazi isnt allowed to judge peoples faith but their actions/intention , that privilege only rests with Allah Swt

Dont feel sorry for him but for the kids only.
I hope Pakistan really enforces 1 child policy for those below middle class other wise Pakistan will kill itself with too much population and no jobs.

For the lower/poverty class, more children mean more hands to share the financial responsibility as they simply send their children for labor against low daily wages.

Would he continuing his faith in Allah have made vanish his deprived socio-economic situation ? Was Allah the cause of his suffering ? If so why ? :)

Allah Swt does not test anyone beyond that person's limits ------ society is to be blamed for his condition not Allah Swt.
I think...People like you jump on the Islam bandwagon quick when it suits you.

Now put Allah infront of you and tell us that you have never committed a sin.
Allah says " if you don't commit sins and ask for forgiveness I will replace you with a nation that commits sin and asks for forgiveness for I love to forgive".

Now please park your judgemental horse somewhere else and shut up . None of us are free of sin including you Mr perfect. Stop judging the man...thank Allah that you have not been tested tk the same extent or pray and ask Allah for the test..no money no home no food let's see how you cope

Na brother Allah Swt don't ask to sin but expects from us to seek constant forgiveness and guidance from Him coz no creation is perfect .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom