What's new

Jobless father-of-three jumps to death at mall

don't know, don't care.

wasn't my fault, or your fault for that matter.. or anyone else's fault who might be reading this.. not their fault either !

lol
Then stay out of this thread.

Dont feel sorry for him but for the kids only.
I hope Pakistan really enforces 1 child policy for those below middle class other wise Pakistan will kill itself with too much population and no jobs.
Your indifference and lack of thought is completely unwarranted. The person in question was "single."

A man does not decides to commit suicide in a matter of days. There is a breaking point.

A man's fortune can shift from time-to-time due to different developments and issues. Eik din Hero, Eik din Zero.

May Allah Almighty forgive this man, Ameen.

Yes, population control is important consideration but poor people rely upon numbers to make a living. It would be helpful to educate them but blue collar professions are important as well. Focus should be on productivity.

When ppl start doing suicides due to poverty, it means the govt is incompetent. I would rather have wanted him to kill the stupid moron called PM before doing suicide.

Exactly, and when I say the same thing, I get a warning from the Mods...! Wah wah.
Well you should also say something about India as well , which according to WHO has the highest suicide rate in the entire South -East Asia.
Or perhaps Indians only die playing the Blue Whale Challenge.

When ppl start doing suicides due to poverty, it means the govt is incompetent. I would rather have wanted him to kill the stupid moron called PM before doing suicide.
Back in 2017 there was zero poverty in Pakistan?
Why is your head so far up your a$s?

which translation of which verse is this?
Molvi shahib u don't know this?

Hadith on Tawbah: If you did not sin, Allah would replace you
Abu Amina Elias Creation الخلقForgiveness المغفرةHope الرجاءHumanity الإنسانيةMercy الرحمةMonotheism التوحيدOaths القسم والحلفPardon العفوRepentance التوبة
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the One in whose hand is my soul, if you did not sin, Allah would replace you with people who would sin, and they would seek forgiveness from Allah and He would forgive them.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2749
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ لَوْ لَمْ تُذْنِبُوا لَذَهَبَ اللَّهُ بِكُمْ وَلَجَاءَ بِقَوْمٍ يُذْنِبُونَ فَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَ اللَّهَ فَيَغْفِرُ لَهُمْ
2749 صحيح مسلم كتاب التوبة باب سقوط الذنوب بالاستغفار توبة

So you don't accept that the suicide was because of socio-economic reasons maintained by Capitalism ?
Your ideological assumption that people don't/won't commit suicide under communism is shortsighted and completely false. Communist Russia had high suicide rate.

Asiaone.com: China's suicide rate 'among highest in world'
AFP
Friday, Sep 09, 2011
China's suicide rate 'among highest in world'
BEIJING - A person tries to kill themselves in China every two minutes, the government and state media said Thursday, giving the country one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

Wealthy people commit suicide too, yet some are saying it's because he had many kids and was too poor. Are there no suicides among people who are poor with no children? Really the lack of critical thought is epic.

A poor person with many children is a burden to the world? Google great scientists, businessmen, entrepreneurs, millioniares and billionaires who were raised up in poverty.

I looked up Wikipedia list of countries by suicide rate. Pakistan is among three or four lowest rates in the world, 0.6 per 100,000.

Last edited:
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un - "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."

The source of this propaganda is "The NEWS" AKA PML_N, world over including Pakistan Media doesn't report suicides, Just yesterday someone killed themselves in Ontario, Canada by jumping off the bridge onto Highway, but most media reported this as an accident not a suicide. It's disgusting That now desperate PML_N is turning every tragedy into political points scoring...

11% inflation + unemployment taking its toll on Pakistanis.

One person killed himself, God knows for what reason usually these people are suffering from Mental illness, Inflation is world over problem, not just Pakistan right now and how many Pakistani were born yesterday as oppose to one killing himself.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un - "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."

The source of this propaganda is "The NEWS" AKA PML_N, world over including Pakistan Media doesn't report suicides, Just yesterday someone killed themselves in Ontario, Canada by jumping off the bridge onto Highway, but most media reported this as an accident not a suicide. It's disgusting That now desperate PML_N is turning every tragedy into political points scoring...

One person killed himself, God knows for what reason usually these people are suffering from Mental illness, Inflation is world over problem, not just Pakistan right now and how many Pakistani were born yesterday as oppose to one killing himself.

This is why people are committing suicides.

Suicide is not an economic reaction, it is a mental health reaction.

Nobody of sane mind commits suicide, people are mentally challenged/depressed when they do such a thing.

More effort needs to be done to focus on the mental welbeing of society.

Feel sorry for him, you earn can through so many channels even if one is jobless(PDF isn't one of them)

- So many Online freelance sites like Upwork, freelancer.com, Fiverr, simplyhired, 99 designs, many more.

One can earn through OLX, through YouTube channels(seen many villagers earning huge, uneducated folks).

And one can ask for help from Masjids, Charity Orgs, can start a Thela selling fruits and vegs(if shop cost is prohibitive).

This is more about depression, clinical depression and all sorts are dangerous. And with it the crass commercialization and impulsive display of products, like a child innocently will ask for it and father with no money is helpless.

Getting close to the basics(need versus greed) and to God helps...

But the most imp. thing is you need someone to pull out a person who is depressed.

Last edited:
Feel sorry for him, you can through so many channels even if one is jobless(PDF isn't one of them)

- So many Online freelance sites like Upwork, freelancer.com, Fiverr, simplyhired, 99 designs, many more.
Lets start a thread on what sites, and how, can people earn money online?

Lets do more than lip service?

Lets actually make a thread that people can learn from, and help their fellow man?

This isn't just for you, but anyone who can "properly" guide people to earn a lawful living.

Lets start a thread on what sites, and how, can people earn money online?

Lets do more than lip service?

Lets actually make a thread that people can learn from, and help their fellow man?

This isn't just for you, but anyone who can "properly" guide people to earn a lawful living.

Sure why not, this is a good idea....

I can do it in a while. You and anyone can contribute with ideas and links, stories and vids. blogs and anything.

I have some pending work, freelance actually...will start it ASAP.

Suicide is not an economic reaction, it is a mental health reaction.

Nobody of sane mind commits suicide, people are mentally challenged/depressed when they do such a thing.

More effort needs to be done to focus on the mental welbeing of society.

And what might be the reason for depression in your opinion ?

Molvi shahib u don't know this?

Hadith on Tawbah: If you did not sin, Allah would replace you
Abu Amina Elias Creation الخلقForgiveness المغفرةHope الرجاءHumanity الإنسانيةMercy الرحمةMonotheism التوحيدOaths القسم والحلفPardon العفوRepentance التوبة
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the One in whose hand is my soul, if you did not sin, Allah would replace you with people who would sin, and they would seek forgiveness from Allah and He would forgive them.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2749
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ لَوْ لَمْ تُذْنِبُوا لَذَهَبَ اللَّهُ بِكُمْ وَلَجَاءَ بِقَوْمٍ يُذْنِبُونَ فَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَ اللَّهَ فَيَغْفِرُ لَهُمْ
2749 صحيح مسلم كتاب التوبة باب سقوط الذنوب بالاستغفار توبة
That's not a verse now is it?

Back
Top Bottom