What's new

Jobless father-of-three jumps to death at mall

Exactly, and when I say the same thing, I get a warning from the Mods...! Wah wah.
CAUSE FOCUS ON YOUR F-ING ISSUES FIRST!!!, , pc apna koi gand nazar nahi aata, par dusron ko jaa kar ungal dena hai
THERE ARE PLENTY OF STORIES MUCH MORE DEPPRESSING OUT THERE IN YOUR GLASS HOUSE, LOOK AT THEM, when you solve them,
THAN LECTURE,
Why was Brass Knuckles' comment deleted? If one can't take care of children then don't have dozen children. The state must enforce this, as harshly as necessary.
he deletes it himself, I would have liked it

Why not ? Are you not a human ? Do you not have empathy ?
cats get roadkilled al the time, shall we ban all objects with wheels that are heavy enough to inflict critical damage to our feline friends in case they get run over by one ?

It certainly wasn't my fault. I constantly rail against Capitalism which was the root cause of these two suicides in Pakistan. And it certainly is the fault of those who maintain Capitalism.
did you know capitalists also suicide on the regular ?

the human condition, this is where we are..

Why LOL ?
get a bullet and ride out into the wilderness

8-)

He directly Disobeyed ALLAH SWT by ending his life.
This means he had no Faith, No trust and no Belief in ALLAH SWT.

"O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful!"‎

Surah Al Nisa - 29

This means he had no Faith,

Plz keep your holier than thou rants to yourself and pray for his forgiveness. He did disobey but how did you come to the conclusion that he had no faith ?
Jo 6 million ki chai pi skta ha uska pass bachay palnay k liye savings nokri janay k baad bhi hongi

vo saving nahi chori ka paysa hai jis m is ka b hissa tha

"O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful!"‎

Surah Al Nisa - 29

So you will totally disregard his suffering ? Would he continuing his faith in Allah have made vanish his deprived socio-economic situation ? Was Allah the cause of his suffering ? If so why ? :)

cats get roadkilled al the time, shall we ban all objects with wheels that are heavy enough to inflict critical damage to our feline friends in case they get run over by one ?

I am a cat person and I don't want anything to inflict suffering on cats. Even when the cyclorotors come about I will want them to have cages around their rotor area so that cats don't get into the rotor area. And when the cyclorotor is about to start there should be a sharp, unpleasant-to-cats sound to get the cats out from under the cyclorotor vehicle.

And about the current situation, yes, there is my thread about my call for banning personal cars and two-wheelers, and for the remaining vehicles to ply in a manner that won't harm cats.

did you know capitalists also suicide on the regular ?

Who are these ?

the human condition, this is where we are..

A platitude.

get a bullet and ride out into the wilderness

8-)

Yaar, please don't post these ridiculous things in every thread.[/QUOTE]

He was not married so this news of 3 kids associated to him is false. His younger brother was giving interview to a channel yesterday late night. Actually he used to work for Bol tv few months back, got fired and was jobless. CCTV video of him jumping from 3rd floor was all over the place on social media. Dreadful video.

Maybe he took this extreme step for the kids. His life insurance money will cover the kids and his family members for a long time.
When u have no money for food u will pay your life insurance premiums? What a genius
Why was he making babies while jobless and hopeless??
Actually there is a lot of social pressures in having babies. If after marriage you do t have a child within the 1st 12 months the family start to question the wife and then the husband. Then talk of divorce etc. There is no thought of the man standing on his feet. Getting a job, a home , ability to support his family. As they say Allah malik. This is true. Allah is malik but he says do something and I will help u.

Additionally, we as a nation don't have the get up and go. We will not do jobs in Pakistan that we will willing do overseas

Last edited:
i feel sorry for such a human loss . suicide is not the solution and its haram in islam too .

those whom laughing its shameful . yes we have over population and its curse on our society . yes i agree every paksitani should have kids as much as he/she can afford . but still laughing and joking on such tragedy is shameful . population is not only factor there are many other factors too .

This fajar and fasiq system can force anyone of us into suicide. We should fear such trial from fate.

Governments suicide helpline is just another scam.

Hopefully the grieving family gets some support from charity organisations working in Karachi. The city is seeing systematic unemployment tactics from the colonial federal government.

Jobless father-of-three jumps to death at mall
CCTV footage of the suicide went viral on social media, showing how the man climbed onto the railing fence and threw himself down

By Our Correspondent
December 01, 2021

ReplayNext playlist item
Unmute

Current Time 0:16
/
Duration 0:16
Loaded: 100.00%

1x
Playback Rate
Fullscreen
Quality Levels

Four days after a young media worker hanged himself to death due to unemployment in Karachi, another jobless young man allegedly committed suicide by jumping off the top floor of a shopping mall on Tuesday afternoon.
Twenty-eight-year-old Zuhairul Hassan Abidi, son of Hashim Abidi, was critically injured after he jumped from the third floor of the mall on Rashid Minhas Road. He was taken to a nearby private hospital where doctors pronounced him dead. Later, his body was taken to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for medico-legal formalities.
CCTV footage of the horror incident went viral on social media, showing how the man climbed onto the railing fence and threw himself down.
Federal B Industrial DSP Naeem Khan said Abidi was a resident of Block 20 of Ancholi Society. His mother, a schoolteacher, told the police that her son had been jobless and depressed. He had three kids. The police have obtained the CCTV footage from the mall administration and initiated an investigation.
Last Friday, media worker Fahim Mughal had ended his life by hanging himself from a ceiling fan in Karachi’s Federal B Area. He was the father of six children and was unable to run his family due to his financial crisis.

It's basically leaving 4 people helpless, when you could help them...

Surah Al Nisa - 29

access to all building tops should be halted. i drive by this mall every day. the disparity between the rich and the poor alone is a demoralising sight.

not to mention the building is illegally constructed

Surah Al Nisa - 29
Don't judge please. You are not perfect. None of us are and I am sure you don't do everything Allah tells u. Be grateful that Allah hasn't tested you with such calamities or you may do even worse.

Plz keep your holier than thou rants to yourself and pray for his forgiveness. He did disobey but how did you come to the conclusion that he had no faith ?

So calling a sin, a sin these days means pretending to be holier than thou ? if someone do zina or blow themselves up, or commit another sin, the world should just keep it quite? I wonder if your suggestions also for Prophets and judges or Qazi ? or in your case Imams ? Endings ones life means the person has no faith that Allah can turn his/her life around, so there is nothing wrong in @Rashid Mahmood comments, it is true that the man has no faith left in Allah hence he did a haram thing.

Back
Top Bottom