What's new

Jobless father-of-three jumps to death at mall

Instead of thinking what Allah will do to him now you should be ranting against the Capitalist socio-economic system that forced him to commit suicide in the first place.

Suicide is Haram under any circumstances, and so is its punishments...I am sure he was in tough place but so is a lot of people, suicide is no solution and it only brings pain for the family of the deceased and in after life he will suffer.

was looking for a jamahir post, found it lol

A man has suicided for socio-economic reasons again and yet again you laugh and are apathetic to those reasons.

Maybe he took this extreme step for the kids. His life insurance money will cover the kids and his family members for a long time.
Unlikely as most of the life insurances don't cover suicide

I find this concept of life insurance / medical insurance to be stupid. So a person must pay for his or her well-being and health ? Whereas such a thing should be the job of the governance system. Free healthcare, free education, free housing, an assured universal basic income etc. What is the government for then if not providing these ?

Life insurance / medical insurance is a Capitalist scam.

A man has suicided for socio-economic reasons again and yet again you laugh and are apathetic to those reasons.
didn't have anything to do with it, don't have any strong feelings about this unfortunate incident

get a kick out of you commies who like to hijack everything and make it political

some guy some whre jumps off a cliff because he was sad, and it's he whole world's fault.. kya logic hai ?

didn't have anything to do with it, don't have any strong feelings about this unfortunate incident

So you will just ignore this very avoidable human tragedy and go back to finishing your morning beer ?

get a kick out of you commies who like to hijack everything and make it political

Most things in this world are political.

some guy some whre jumps off a cliff because he was sad, and it's he whole world's fault.. kya logic hai ?

Was he sad because a dry leaf fell off a tree ? And it's not the whole world's fault. Just the Capitalist part of it. That "Free world". I don't think someone in the USSR or the Libyan Jamahiriya would have suffered from socio-economic deprivation, from unemployment.

Unlikely as most of the life insurances don't cover suicide

Nah dude it does cover it as long as you have taken it before 12 months (in India and many other countries) from death. I know a relative of mine whose old wife benefited from such insurance policy after he committed suicide.

I find this concept of life insurance / medical insurance to be stupid. So a person must pay for his or her well-being and health ? Whereas such a thing should be the job of the governance system. Free healthcare, free education, free housing, an assured universal basic income etc. What is the government for then if not providing these ?

Life insurance / medical insurance is a Capitalist scam.

While I agree with your thinking, that's quite difficult in a overpopulated poor country like India due to lack of political will and long term vision. So we have to fend for ourselves and a life/medical insurance is the best way to secure you and your family at the moment.

How is jumping or suicide going to help his children afterwards if not worsen it? Sad Indeed!

Suicide is Haram under any circumstances, and so is its punishments...I am sure he was in tough place but so is a lot of people, suicide is no solution and it only brings pain for the family of the deceased and in after life he will suffer.

Suicide occurred inside Lucky One Mall - also close to my house...

Just can't see the video.

I have a opinion on this....May share later

But seriously......SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION

So you will just ignore this very avoidable human tragedy and go back to finishing your morning beer ?
pretty much

Most things in this world are political.
they don't have to be

Was he sad because a dry leaf fell off a tree ? And it's not the whole world's fault. Just the Capitalist part of it. That "Free world". I don't think someone in the USSR or the Libyan Jamahiriya would have suffered from socio-economic deprivation, from unemployment.
deprivation comes in many flavours

This is normal in new Pakistan. Nobody cares about us. They all want money. they are like crocodiles. elite class enjoying it but someday, things will change. Civil war will throw rich out of this country and public will take matters in their own hands. Time is near.
Exactly, and when I say the same thing, I get a warning from the Mods...! Wah wah.

Why was Brass Knuckles' comment deleted? If one can't take care of children then don't have dozen children. The state must enforce this, as harshly as necessary.

Was he sad because a dry leaf fell off a tree ?

don't know, don't care.

wasn't my fault, or your fault for that matter.. or anyone else's fault who might be reading this.. not their fault either !

And it's not the whole world's fault. Just the Capitalist part of it. That "Free world". I don't think someone in the USSR or the Libyan Jamahiriya would have suffered from socio-economic deprivation, from unemployment.
lol

hahaha and what the fk exactly are the average awam planning on doing in Pakistan? Build multiple billion dollar companies? right it down, the poor in Pakistan will remain poor due to their decisions and choices not because of leaders but because of themselves.

A single beaurucrat under this regime spent 6 million pkr on office tea parties and that's just the tip of the ice burg . Now what choice do the poor got to save baitulamaal from the choices of their leaders?

While I agree with your thinking

Thank you.

that's quite difficult in a overpopulated poor country like India due to lack of political will and long term vision. So we have to fend for ourselves and a life/medical insurance is the best way to secure you and your family at the moment.

1. People call India as "poor" yet successive governments have had enough money to make it the world's second largest importer of armaments. What internal system are these weapons supposed to protect ? The ghosts of those 350,000+ farmers who suicided because of socio-economic reasons just between 1995 and 2015 ? That starving man in Rajasthan who last year was recorded eating off a dog carcass on a highway because he didn't have money to buy food ? People who stay blind or cancered or die of kidney ailment not because there is no technical cure but because they have no money to pay for the cure ? Those homeless and slum-livers who have to daily look up at Ambani's obscene 27-storey "house" ? Those parasite right-wingers ( of all religions ) who are the cause of every problem in the country ?

2. People call India as "poor" yet India is supposed to be the 6th largest economy in the world, whatever that means. Just today @lightoftruth posted this non-sensible thread :
So what if there has been a "double digit rise in the GDP" ? How does it matter to the socio-economically deprived ? The below thread of mine is from India and of a case similar to the ones from Pakistan :

3. "Fend for ourselves" : Well, that mentality has been unfortunately encouraged by the country's political leaders for the past 74 years. Such a political and socio-economic system has created a dog-eat-dog environment. People ready to passionately fight each other for religion, language and cricket but not ready to demand free basic rights from the government. Most Indians are the most apathetic people in history, not concerned about their own harmonious welfare nor of their fellow citizens. Just constantly in extreme competition in "education", employment, dishonesty, irrationality and criminality. A pathetic country really. As you indicated, there was lack of political will and long term vision 74 years ago because of which now farmers suffer and suicide, students suicide, people are honor killed, people starve, people suffer ill health and so on.

But the solution is simple if India can adopt the below political system and the below socio-economic system :

don't know, don't care.

Why not ? Are you not a human ? Do you not have empathy ?

wasn't my fault, or your fault for that matter.. or anyone else's fault who might be reading this.. not their fault either !

It certainly wasn't my fault. I constantly rail against Capitalism which was the root cause of these two suicides in Pakistan. And it certainly is the fault of those who maintain Capitalism.

Why LOL ?

Back
Top Bottom