What's new

JL-3 Test

And on Japan.
Japan and Vietnam should be allowed to possess medium range ballistic missiles.
Rediculous: the PLA second artillery has no any arms control restrictions.

The chinese have 5 missile armies, with two in the southern and two on the East flank, everyone knows, they target Vietnam and Japan. We must have offensive weapons too to target their cities.

Japan and Vietnam should be allowed to possess medium range ballistic missiles.
Rediculous: the PLA second artillery has no any arms control restrictions.

The chinese have 5 missile armies, with two in the southern and two on the East flank, everyone knows, they target Vietnam and Japan. We must have offensive weapons too to target their cities.

While shorter on range, Japan is working on deploying hypersonics for the purpose of providing more deterrance and defending its southern islands.
https://mainichi.jp/articles/20181015/k00/00e/040/158000c

At the bottom of the page, its aimed for the JGSDF to deploy two battalions of them.
https://www.mod.go.jp/j/approach/agenda/guideline/2019/pdf/20181218_e.pdf

Financing for the research into the development of hypersonics was already allocated in this year's defense budget. It's on page 12.
https://www.mod.go.jp/j/yosan/yosan_gaiyo/2019/yosan.pdf

While shorter on range, Japan is working on deploying hypersonics for the purpose of providing more deterrance and defending its southern islands.
https://mainichi.jp/articles/20181015/k00/00e/040/158000c

At the bottom of the page, its aimed for the JGSDF to deploy two battalions of them.
https://www.mod.go.jp/j/approach/agenda/guideline/2019/pdf/20181218_e.pdf

Financing for the research into the development of hypersonics was already allocated in this year's defense budget. It's on page 12.
https://www.mod.go.jp/j/yosan/yosan_gaiyo/2019/yosan.pdf
The West estimates more than 90 pct of chinese missiles arsenal are of short and medium range. That means their primary targets are immediate neighbors: Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, India. Rediculous that we sign off to arms control while the PLA not.
Japan has technology and financial capacity. You should posses offensive weapons to hold the balance. History shows, if one party possesses overwhelming military capacity, now the PLA, the war is very likely to happen.

In Vietnam there is rumour the PLA is amassing troops on the northern flank.

The more Japan is active that more will ease the pressure on our army’.

The West estimates more than 90 pct of chinese missiles arsenal are of short and medium range. That means their primary targets are immediate neighbors: Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, India. Rediculous that we sign off to arms control while the PLA not.
Japan has technology and financial capacity. You should posses offensive weapons to hold the balance. History shows, if one party possesses overwhelming military capacity, now the PLA, the war is very likely to happen.

Well, if China possesses 1000 ICBMs, then we might possess more than 10000 non-ICBM ballistic missiles that carries the conventional warheads.

And we have launched more than hundred ballistic missiles during a single military drill.

Vietnam is too small and too poor to play these games.

I said nothing of the sort. This is the second time that you are quoting me out of context friend.

Well, if China possesses 1000 ICBMs, then we might possess more than 10000 non-ICBM ballistic missiles that carries the conventional warheads.

And we have launched more than hundred ballistic missiles during a single military drill.

Vietnam is too small and too poor to play these games.
Pentagon says China has 90 Icbm. The rest aren’t. That acknowledges what I said, 95 pct of the PLA missiles target Vietnam and other in the region. Your rhetoric with US/China confrontation is a mere cheap chinese propaganda.

Pentagon says China has 90 Icbm. The rest aren’t. That acknowledges what I said, 95 pct of the PLA missiles target Vietnam and other in the region. Your rhetoric with US/China confrontation is a mere cheap chinese propaganda.

We have already shown more than 90 different ICBMs during our 1999-2009-2015-2017-2019 parades.

Logically, China only makes action, and we are not propaganda maker like the US.

We have already shown more than 90 different ICBMs during our 1999-2009-2015-2017-2019 parades.

Logically, China only makes action, and we are not propaganda maker like the US.
The report of pentagon is more credible than any from China. I don’t know, maybe Xi Jingping displays plastic Icbm?

The report of pentagon is more credible than any from China. I don’t know, maybe Xi Jingping displays plastic Icbm?

Then the US shall worry nothing about it.

If China only has the power to threaten the Asian countries, the US should feel happy about it. Since Uncle Sam always loves to see Asians killing each other, and their military industrial complex can also make big money out of it.

Then the US shall worry nothing about it.

If China only has the power to threaten the Asian countries, the US should feel happy about it. Since Uncle Sam always loves to see Asians killing each other, and their military industrial complex can also make big money out of it.
I am not surprised. You chinese follow the hardcore tradition, making enemies in the near, friends in the distance.

People outside China may assume you have a brain cancer.

I am not surprised. You chinese follow the hardcore tradition, making enemies in the near, friends in the distance.

People outside China may assume you have a brain cancer.

Uncle Sam can easily recruit those expendable pawns like you.

They have just convinced you that China can only threaten you, but it is powerless against them. And they will be on your back, you can just go ahead and mess with China by any means.

But these attempts will all be proven to be fruitless. Soon the US will find out that they can only fight by themselves for their battle of hegemony with China.

Flight III still looks like Flight IIA with non-integrated mast.

And don’t talk about SM-3/SM-6, they are just utterly powerless to stop a swarm of hypersonic missiles.
Imagine being stupid enough to think that the country that has the most advanced telecommunications technology in the world doesn't have a battle network. Imagine being American.

Oh, and you never had a warship as powerful and fearsome as the 055 and never will. Your pathetic attempt resulted in this
160421-N-YE579-005-1.jpg

:omghaha:
Keep up the comedy. What else but comedy can anyone expect from a quasi-country like the US.

I'll keep slobbering, you keep vomiting Pentagonese acronyms. Since you're too stupid to figure it out yourself, I'll just tell you straight up that the Pentagon uses these acronyms to price gouge you, the retarded American taxpayer.

I'm sure they'll send a strongly-worded letter.

Why don't you attack China if you're so confident that the AShBMs are just hype? I assure you, it will only get more difficult with each day that passes so no time like the present. China is rapidly building the most powerful navy on Earth, and you know full well what it intends to do with it.:butcher: So let's get this party started.

Or are you too chickenshit?:omghaha:

Oh, and the DF-21D is old news. Let me introduce you to its bigger, meaner cousin
Not to be outdone, this is what the DF-21D is up to these days
EFKtBqHUcAADEGP.jpg

China has nothing that compares to NIFC-CA. Nothing......and if you did you would name it. But you can’t because it doesn’t exist. Because you have to have an advanced naval aviation component. Which China is nowhere near possessing. Your babbling won’t change that.

NIFCA-CA alone places Burke’s ahead of the Type 55. The SPY-6 radar is the most advanced in the world, and it’s capabilities are eye watering. 100 times more sensitive than the current SPY-1. The defensive suite of missiles SM-3/SM-6/ESSM Block II/RAM Block II is far superior to the Type 55.

When the 1,000 mile Maritime Strike antiship Tomahawk achieves IOC it will be capable of outranging any Type 55.

I get it, your slobbering over the 55 because it’s new, shiny, and pretty. But the reality is that the 55 is inferior to the Burke’s in almost every way that counts. We want to win wars, not beauty contests.

China has nothing that compares to NIFC-CA. Nothing......and if you did you would name it. But you can’t because it doesn’t exist. Because you have to have an advanced naval aviation component. Which China is nowhere near possessing. Your babbling won’t change that.

NIFCA-CA alone places Burke’s ahead of the Type 55. The SPY-6 radar is the most advanced in the world, and it’s capabilities are eye watering. 100 times more sensitive than the current SPY-1. The defensive suite of missiles SM-3/SM-6/ESSM Block II/RAM Block II is far superior to the Type 55.

When the 1,000 mile Maritime Strike antiship Tomahawk achieves IOC it will be capable of outranging any Type 55.

I get it, your slobbering over the 55 because it’s new, shiny, and pretty. But the reality is that the 55 is inferior to the Burke’s in almost every way that counts. We want to win wars, not beauty contests.

LOL.. Obviously some loser try compare a radar in development vs 055 radar being operational.... and brag how powerful it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/SPY-6

Take note this radar in development share the same layout of S / X band AESA , same as the radar onboard operational 055 destroyer.

Back
Top Bottom