What's new

Jinns invade campuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am plenty calm. I am not trying to prove you wrong. But your logic is still not clear to me. You don't believe in Jinn because you have not seen it. Again the same thing applies to Allah too. You have not provided a valid explanation for this discrepancy.
I am not interested in spoon feeding you on this one. Might as well shake your head and move on...

count Love in this also as i've never seen Love

Now you are being ridiculous. Love is a human emotion, like many others. There are proper scientific explanation of why people feel certain ways. You feel anxious, you can take medicines to get over it-- temporarily. Are you equating Allah to a human emotion?

count Love in this also as i've never seen Love
I did feel love when i kissed her, touched her, talked to her. Basically my brain was acting in a weird way, a lot of hormones were being released. It all could be studied if i was place under a controlled environment but was unaware of it. My heart movement, brain activity, hormone levels all can be calculated and do the same experiment on a million more, you'll have an equation on love.

Now you are being ridiculous. Love is a human emotion, like many others. There are proper scientific explanation of why people feel certain ways. You feel anxious, you can take medicines to get over it-- temporarily. Are you equating Allah to a human emotion?
"Don't call them ridiculous, it will only result in the self explanatory reaction of "Aha! i knew it!""---- Myself

I am not interested in spoon feeding you on this one. Might as well shake your head and move on...

As expected, we reach a dead end which is usually the case when you ask logical questions in religious issues. But I understand it. Thanks anyway.

This is no laughing matter mate... an ounce of seriousness would be appreciated...
Gen dude the topic is serious but it's leads toward a religious debate and trolling (can see the post right after me)
So I take relax mode:tup: read few other posts too another dumbo took it to Allah wo Tallah, don't accept much chill chill.

"Don't call them ridiculous, it will only result in the self explanatory reaction of "Aha! i knew it!""---- Myself

In hindsight, perhaps should not have called it ridiculous. Who knows he might have a proper explanation for it.

Gen dude the topic is serious but it's leads toward a religious debate and trolling (can see the post right after me)
So I take relax mode:tup: read few other posts too another dumbo took it to Allah wo Tallah, don't accept much chill chill.
I find your answer very relaxing...

Ok so who created this universe, you and me and what not.

Why is it necessary for "Someone" to create the Universe?? Do you know how big the Universe is? Or that our solar system is a ultrananoscopic dust in the context of the Universe.. As in... Insignificant.. Think about it

Anyway.. On topic: Is this a sarcastic article or is this actually happening? That too in the best institutions of Pakistan. I suspect there will be some attempt at introducing early religious science in India too but right now its atleast not there in any of the good institutions. We must rid society of this thinking...

Was there any female jin ? :P
Meet Djinn Razia, queen of the marid
latest

If the Quran is right then Jinns are real. Or is there some interpretation problem here?

Quran mentions Jinns but does not call them supernatural beings, it up to interpretation.

Iblees. It starts with little things and ends up falling from skies. Anyways what is next? Angels?

I find it interesting by the way the tiny little beings questioning the authenticity and existence. For me it has always been like Robots questioning the skills and knowledge of their inventor.

I think Ahmedis translate it to mean bacteria & germs

Anything hidden, anyway I asked one Ahmadi elder he said even if Jinn as a supernatural exists then they cannot harm us, it is shirk to even consider getting help from a peer, because this mean you are seeking help from a man not Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom