What's new

Jinns invade campuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are denying Quran here.
How could i ever deny the holy book Sir, it was a simple question that could be simply answered but i guess we're about to take a merry go round in a deep philosophical park, i am not in the least bit interested.

Have you seen your Bhagwan or eeshwar.
He is most probably an atheist and if he is a hindu, one of the most hypocritical cretin on the face of this planet...

That's a rather impolite question, you should understand my circumstances mate... of course i do.

That was not an impolite question but a logical one. Your reason for not believing in Jinns can also be applied in Allah's case.

Ok so who created this universe, you and me and what not.

I don't know and that is why I am not sure.

Last edited:
That was not an impolite question but a logical one. Your reason for not believing in Jinns can also be applicable in Allah's case.

There is a difference in our magnitudes of intellect i believe, you simply did not understand me. You're being driven by a desire to prove me wrong and are probably curious as to what somebody "in that region" thinks. Calm yourself, take a deep breath and look for it again.

How could i ever deny the holy book Sir, it was a simple question that could be simply answered but i guess we're about to take a merry go round in a deep philosophical park, i am not in the least bit interested.

He is most probably an atheist and if he is a hindu, one of the most hypocritical cretin on the face of this planet...
That was not an impolite question but a logical one. Your reason for not believing in Jinns can also be applicable in Allah's case.

I don't know and that is why I am not sure.
agreed, that is why if you seek help from experts, for instance if you are unable to solve a complexed problem you look for someone who can help you out, it's similar here, instead of googling it I would like to seek help from the expert personally, my two pennies.

There is a difference in our magnitudes of intellect i believe, you simply did not understand me. You're being driven by a desire to prove me wrong and are probably curious as to what somebody "in that region" thinks. Calm yourself, take a deep breath and look for it again.

I am plenty calm. I am not trying to prove you wrong. But your logic is still not clear to me. You don't believe in Jinn because you have not seen it. Again the same thing applies to Allah too. You have not provided a valid explanation for this discrepancy.

agreed, that is why if you seek help from experts, for instance if you are unable to solve a complexed problem you look for someone who can help you out, it's similar here, instead of googling it I would like to seek help from the expert personally, my two pennies.
In my little life experience i have come to a conclusion that Arabs may/may not be the best kind of experts we might be looking for. Considering the existence of this universe is a logical question and to a great degree a technical one, we better look the European way. Agree not ok...

I am sorry but by experts if you mean religious experts then I'd politely pass.

I am plenty calm. I am not trying to prove you wrong. But your logic is still not clear to me. You don't believe in Jinn because you have not seen it. Again the same thing applies to Allah too. You have not provided a valid explanation for this discrepancy.

count Love in this also as i've never seen Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom