What's new

Jinns invade campuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article reflects author's scattered mentality.

1-He has merged different events in arbitrarily fashion,which kills the sequence and harmony.
2-The writer criticize the mentality of professors upon which I agree with him,but fails to deliver solution properly.
3-The article seems more like bashing done so far.
4-Nothing constructive.
5-The writer himself could have discussed all events and view points in much more professional way.

1-Jinns:
Mostly abrahamic religion discussed jinns, creatures found before existence of human race.Many paranormal events are associated with them.Our entertainment industry are also incomplete without discussing such unseen creature.
There is nothing wrong to teach the subject and research courses in humanities or metaphysics or paranormal sciences that how and when such concept was invaded in human knowledge.
I strongly believe that everything we assume or being we imagine somewhere lies in universe,but with other status and phenotype.The universe is huge,our own existence is still undefined phenomenon,so I believe that anything could be created from material which exists in universe.Anything is possible which Allah wills.(my faith as muslim)
However,utilization for nuclear reactor is really stupid and the person should be kicked for this,lol

2-Zaid Hamid's enigma:
The defense analysts zaid hamid had discussed of watching angles coming for help.I guess the author wanted to criticize his paranormal analysis,but again in false fashion.Zaid saheb's analysis appears more religious to me rather then political or might be he gives tinge of unseen with politics?Zaid saheb can do much better by keeping such lines separately,especially when targeting international audiences.

3-The 9/11 fiasco and new world order:
The writer cannot comment on this book unless he cannot read that book and investigate references on his own.Here it appears to me that he tried to add spices further.A game of manipulation without insight.

4-Resolution:
The Russians are discussing auras and their research and of others have helped us today to build up the concept that human auras is not paranormal.We are able to understand it scientifically and now Russian scientists are thinking to alter genes via aura control,which are just ionic diffusion resulting due to metabolic activities and thinking process.
So establishing reserach has nothing wrong,but getting obsession is.
The article lacks proposal and it neither suggests correct orientation.

5-Over all rating?
Yes,the post is criticism and ranting.I enjoyed the rants and agreed with criticism of some weird logic by professors,but the article could be far more better if problems were highlighted in sequence rather in arbitrary fashion.

Conclusion:
When something is beyond our knowledge we call in magic or story b/c for us it is unconfirmed.However,when we investigate and understands the mechanism behind it,we call it science.Anything that could be measured can be included in science and any thing which cannot be covered is either named as magic,myth or any other story.
As a student of science,we must keep our mind open to all things which lies in universe and at the same time must also accept that their definition and mechanism is out of our reach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss @syedali73 right now,and I want to see how @Syed.Ali.Haider will make me to say;''bingo''
@Akheilos input will be enjoyed as well:)
Post elaborated instead of writing in commandment style as suggested by @Providence

regards

Last edited:
Iblees. It starts with little things and ends up falling from skies. Anyways what is next? Angels?

I find it interesting by the way the tiny little beings questioning the authenticity and existence. For me it has always been like Robots questioning the skills and knowledge of their inventor.

Why should religion be discussed in prestigious universities over science? Come one everyone is free to be believe in any supernatural beings but trying to downplay science is outright laughable and will drag Pakistan backwards. What kind of scientists do we want to produce?

paranormal sciences

With all due respect, Paranormal science should only exist on internet. Why would teach that in prestigious universities?

The term ''Paranormal Sciences'' is actually quite ironic.

Why should religion be discussed in prestigious universities over science? Come one everyone is free to be believe in any supernatural beings but trying to downplay science is outright laughable and will drag Pakistan backwards. What kind of scientists do we want to produce?

With all due respect, Paranormal science should only exist on internet. Why would teach that in prestigious universities?

The term ''Paranormal Sciences'' is actually quite ironic.
Look at the conclusion and read my post again.

regards

Conclusion:
When something is beyond our knowledge we call in magic or story b/c for us it is unconfirmed.However,when we investigate and understands the mechanism behind it,we call it science.Anything that could be measured can be included in science and any thing which cannot be covered is either named as magic,myth or any other story.
As a student of science,we must keep our mind open to all things which lies in universe and at the same time must also accept that their definition and mechanism is out of our reach.

Okay I do like your conclusion.

Wait till the burger boys come up with verses of Quran and start saying Jinn is real, Black magic is real, its why my Aunty is cross eyed, she's got a jinn in her.:lol:

Unnecessary comments...Allah SWT says that Jinn exists in the Qur'an. Don't need mocking comments like these above

Robinwilliams_aladdin.JPG

I have no idea if this article hinted at downplaying science except some reference to mocking E= mc square ....................... I felt like the author made big fuss about some occasional off the routine stuff being discussed at campuses, what is the harm in discussing that, students should know about their society and different people that exist in their society, I did not feel like that this is a routine where a Peer or an an exorcist is visiting the universities regularly on daily basis. I would have enjoyed if he did not sound like someone harassed by a homosexual Jinn. :D

Pervaiz Hoodboy always fail to make sense out of his incoherent rebuttals. If people are interested in the world of supernatural, you cant throw hissy fits under the pretext that "Since i haven't experienced any, so it didn't happen". The fact that more and more people are showing interest, it goes to show that they are aspiring to understand and investigate the phenomenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom