What's new

Jinns invade campuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of colorless elements can't be observed with naked eyes but those elements exist in nature, If you don't know about them doesn't mean that they don't exist, It simply means that you are not qualified enough to know about them.

BTW their is actually a place in India called Bhooto ka chauraha or Ghost Crossway, where nobody dares to drive at night mainly due to 200 odd deaths a year on that road.
That's called 'coincidence' and not due to some mumbo jumbo!

I saw a post on jinns' internet forum. '' Humans are Real'' . Many jinns were laughing at the post. But one of the jinn claimed that he has seen a 'human' by his eyes. The others said that '' Insan winsan nahein hotay, sub mann ka vehem hay!! ''

I saw a post on jinns' internet forum. '' Humans are Real'' . Many jinns were laughing at the post. But one of the jinn claimed that he has seen a 'human' by his eyes. The others said that '' Insan winsan nahein hotay, sub mann ka vehem hay!! ''
i have experienced more paranormal thing.
In forum, i met a guy who is from Spain but living in portugal, talks in urdu/hindi

This has a lot of information. True or false can be checked with Quran and Hadees.

The all-pervasive anti-reason, anti-science attitude on our campuses might seem difficult to understand. No, it’s not hard, just think for a moment. To spit venom at science and pillory its epistemological basis is easier than falling off a broken chair. Rejecting science means you are spared the required toil, effort, and exacting mental discipline needed for learning hard stuff like math and physics. Besides, you might not even have the talent for it. It’s far easier to curse science than to woo it.

Consider the advantages: mental disorders like epilepsy can be understood and cured without bringing in neurosurgeons or clinical psychologists since, of course, it’s the jinns at work. A good resident pir or exorcist would do fine. You don’t have to learn the messy science of meteorology because jinns make winds. And seismology is useless since earthquakes happen because of our bad deeds.

:hitwall: Sad!

but i doubt people would stop learning science as usual pervez hoodboy goes over the top

i have experienced more paranormal thing.
In forum, i met a guy who is from Spain but living in portugal, talks in urdu/hindi
poor you. never got chance to get out of ur BD. hence its BD Foreva?
btw you didn't read my signature. now go away and live your life , don't bother.

poor you. never got chance to get out of ur BD. hence its BD Foreva?
btw you didn't read my signature. now go away and live your life , don't bother.
ahahaha don't get angry, BD is irrelevant here and yes i saw ur signature, that is why i said that but it went over your head lol

E agora um ' GAY JINN ' sta tras de mim. detesto esta panleirice das Banglas, pa. Vai pentear qabelo da tua mana, veado da silhet. Ou melhor vai chupar um gelado, q tu gostas mais. E para agora vais treduzir esta merda q eu escrevie. Mas nao vai safar por q naosta escrito com palavras SeRta.

Conclusion:
When something is beyond our knowledge we call in magic or story b/c for us it is unconfirmed.However,when we investigate and understands the mechanism behind it,we call it science.Anything that could be measured can be included in science and any thing which cannot be covered is either named as magic,myth or any other story.
As a student of science,we must keep our mind open to all things which lies in universe and at the same time must also accept that their definition and mechanism is out of our reach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss @syedali73 right now,and I want to see how @Syed.Ali.Haider will make me to say;''bingo''
@Akheilos input will be enjoyed as well:)

regards

"Bingo!" :D

Seriously, though, most of the OP is mirch and masala, but this paragraph is the one needs attention:

Pakistan’s universities should have been beacons of enlightenment, open inquiry, and bold new thinking. Instead they are sheep farms. A legion of intellectually lazy and ignorant professors wants a breed of students who will submit to authority, not question or challenge. Knowing that an invented bogeyman subdues five-year-olds effectively, they hope the spectre of unworldly creatures and fear of death will suitably frighten 20-25-year-olds. The newly launched jinn invasion of campuses means that Pakistan’s cultural and intellectual decline will accelerate.

Whatever one's religious or scientific views, it is important to note that universities are supposed to be beacons of "enlightenment, open inquiry, and bold new thinking". If the author believes this wholeheartedly, then he should also be prepared to accept that such views that he ridicules, no matter how ignorant they may seem to be, have a right to be aired, exposing a delicious and deep irony.

As I have said many times before, it is not enough to reject anyone's views without presenting a better alternative. Just as we cannot reject what the Western media portray about Muslims without presenting a more compelling counter-narrative, we cannot reject anyone's views about Jinns, Angels, or Black Magic without presenting our own views, and then let the better narrative prevail.

Just as the discussion in the thread on objectionable material in Pakistani textbooks, if the narrative not acceptable to Dr. Hoodbhoy wins over in the universities, then so be it. If Pakistan's needs are best served by raising "a breed of students who will submit to authority, not question or challenge" then it is up to Pakistan to decide so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom