What's new

Jinnah's speech released by AIR through ROI law

its vallabhbhai patel :lol:

sure ... we super humans agree .. :cheesy:

Oops my bad. Doesnt matter though, the point I was trying to make is his childish immature attempt at trying to undermine one of our greatest leaders by intentionally spelling his name wrong.

No its not. You are free to call your leader mr. zinnah if you get enjoyment from that kind of immature thing though...

Yes I think he did Zinnah with Hindus... :chilli:

Oops my bad. Doesnt matter though, the point I was trying to make is his childish immature attempt at trying to undermine one of our greatest leaders by intentionally spelling his name wrong.

tujhay khud ko apnay azzeeemm leader kay spelling atay nahi :lol:

speech ???? I dint see one comment about the speech in this thread am i missing something because i thought the discussion is about jinnahs speech.

I heard both BBC radio and AIR have misplaced it and its not in their record?

Strange !

I believe they have but due to reasons unknown they are not willing to give us or may be they misplaced it

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way thanks to All India Radio and the law Right to information and all those in the concerned department,really appreciate !

i think Mr imran khan also working on RTI(RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT),similar act he want to implement in KPK ,just saw his interview, one week back ,on ARY

Supporters of Sardar Patel are the ones who kept the record safe and gave it to you now. :disagree:

And what did leader say against him ?? :what:

i think Mr imran khan also working on RTI(RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT),similar act he want to implement in KPK ,just saw his interview, one week back ,on ARY

Nehru library still needs Indian court order to give Jinnah's 11 August speech recording to Pakistan

And what did leader say against him ?? :what:

He did try to mock the "supporters of Sardar Patel". Who do you think are the supporters of Sardar Patel, the very Indians who gave the recording to the Pakistanis. Makes us wonder if there was any point of this gesture, might as well have burnt the records. :tdown:

He did try to mock the "supporters of Sardar Patel". Who do you think are the supporters of Sardar Patel, the very Indians who gave the recording to the Pakistanis. Makes us wonder if there was any point of this gesture, might as well have burnt the records. :tdown:

I think you are just exaggerating because there is nothing mocking in his comments he thanked the supporters and sardar patel

if you can point out which word sounds mockery in his comments?

I think you are just exaggerating because there is nothing mocking in his comments he thanked the supporters and sardar patel

if you can point out which word sounds mockery in his comments?

This was opening post.

and Wallabhai Patel and his supporters.... mmmuuuahahahahahahah....:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom