What's new

Ideal house, your ideas?

dh1email-300x193.jpg

it looks like a resturant!
:blink:
What made you think so ?

yeh tou Kashmir hai, wahan waise hi aap property nahi lay saktay... :o

there is a Hobbit village in new zealand for real where the film is shot in actual..

I never knew that, I'm going to visit that place some day inshallah. I am a massive LOTR fan, my uncle gave me the books when i was just a child studying at Fazal-E-Haq College, god bless his soul he also bought me my first commodore 64 :)

I never knew that, I'm going to visit that place some day inshallah. I am a massive LOTR fan, my uncle gave me the books when i was just a child studying at Fazal-E-Haq College, god bless his soul he also bought me my first commodore 64 :)

yup, I was wondering if we have such low meadows like this, it aint a big deal to built such 20-30 houses?

Is mein say dog (kootta) konsa hai?! :unsure:

jo marzi ker lo, waise dono khottay thay i.e. donkey as the proverb goes :lol:

This design is nice

modern+stylish+home+designs.+%25282%2529.jpg

My institute guest house was something like this:

Modern-Stylish-House-Design-by-John-B-Scholz-5.jpg

and the kitchen was something like this for that guesthouse minus the washing machine

space-saving-kitchen-designs.jpg

and it opened like this too

contemporary-kitchen.jpg

I am designing/building a house for my parents these days --- cost of a ground+1st floor house would increase by 50% if you add a basement.. adding jacuzzi adds another 35% cost ---- the actual cost is not of the grey structure.... its the addons from tiles to switches you add after... just like marriage, the actual cost increases during the later months/years after the actual marriage ceremonies

Back
Top Bottom