What's new

Ideal house, your ideas?

No I'm sorry you aren't.

I was talking something like this:

Design-the-Inside-of-a-House-Glass-Wall-Design-1024x679.jpg

contemporary-beach-house-with-transparent-glass-wall-4.jpg

But only on top floor, and one wall of the building facing the garden. :)

Dil hai chota sa choti si aasha :P

why is this topic here and not in Member's club???
btw i would love to own the house like the one they used in "When a Stranger calls" movie...that house was epic

Other type that i fancy are container houses- easily built and cheap-

Few Example-
RedondoBeachHouse.jpg

6a00d8341c67ce53ef0115708966db970c-500wi.png

container-city-blue-lg.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

http-inlinethumb02.webshots.com-7233-2048526750104237032S600x600Q85.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

gal_housenight.jpg

You can easily add and remove containers- use shipping containers or construction containers- depending upon your liking whether you want a simple house or fancy one-
I really like these designs.

The biggest problem is the urban expansion into greenfields, this is going to have a bad effect with regards to agricultural capacity and other associated benefits with having lots of undeveloped, green, wooded land. Not least look at Singapore - highly developed, but poisoned by it's own development. So we need to build up or down to accomodate for the housing needs of 180 million people. Look at lahore it has expanded to ridiculous levels and flattened all the green around it. Lahore's wealth is the punjab plains but what will happen when the plains have been run over by dense urbanisation.

The other issue is the style and designs of the homes in Pakistan, many are exercise in bad taste, just large concrete edifices without any design values, and are built to cover every inch , where pray are the gardens for these homes, just huge walls of terracotta and bad ugly paindu erections.

Absolutely agreeeeeeeeeee......

I have some designs in my laptop, don't know how to upload it in PDF directly.

Apartment should have a door bell! :lol:

haha I was thinking more in terms of a hut type place being called apartment... ab akhir description clifton ki tou nahi hai na...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom