What's new

Jinnah's speech released by AIR through ROI law

i think Mr imran khan also working on RTI(RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT),similar act he want to implement in KPK ,just saw his interview, one week back ,on ARY

Yes, similar law has been implemented in KPK. a much needed one...

This was opening post.

where is the mockery? if you know not the historic fact related to it, then dont cry about it :P

patel cried back then too... :lol:

where is the mockery? if you know not the historic fact related to it, then dont cry about it :P

patel cried back then too... :lol:

No one is interested in reading Pakistani "history".

i always appreciate Mr Jinnah effort in creating Pakistan ,from bottom of my heart
otherwise just imagine , how much it will difficult to live with ton of issue
he has done great job ,at least for Indian ,by separating Pakistan

Woah buddy what logic.......
Your love for Jinnah seems to be more than the Pakistanis...you're so happy that India, your own country is partitioned just to tackle the Muslim population/problem....
Eventually the Muslim population will increase again and another Jinnah will rise from amongst them demanding their own pure land....then I guess, love from people like you will result in another partition.....

Without Jinnah there would be close to 500 million Muslims in India. Can you imagine :hang2:
Hindutva radicals and corrupt congressis are the main reasons behind India's horrible plight...

1101950131-1.gif

baniya ko thora rokara dekho khud hi mil jay gi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@AHMED85 .. bro why did you post two pics with smoking cigarette/cigar? :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
you like the macho image that smoking gives :lol:
Example....
Spouse if you love a girl but she is disable or have some other problem, if you are real lover you probably never loss her...

Back
Top Bottom