What's new

Jihad can resolve Kashmir issue

jihad has given us pride
pride of defeating russians
and will give us the pride of defeating americans
and inshaallah will be proud after defeating indians as well

And todays prestegious "Trolllll of the Day Award" goes to.................... Naseem Shah.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congrats-6.jpg

If you look closely the likes of him and HS will send their sons to good schools and make them businessmen but will tell others to die for Jehad. There are going to be fools who will fall for it and die. The Jehad war is on till we have people available to be fooled.

People of Kashmir are living in peace, no major issuez reported in past two years.

Majority of people calling Jehad wants someone else to fight while they still at home.

you are planning to do so but you dont know what kind of fighters we still have who are ready to give there lifes for pakistan

I know what kinda fighters you have, they just kidnapped 20 od your soldiers, apparently they are very good at killing your soldiers, nice to see you cheer for them.

Yes, a nuclear jihad against india will free Kashmir.

I know it is not possible for moderators to know the age of the member but at least parents should watch. Hey child, this forum is for adult, please rell your mom.

he is just an analyst you dont know what i am
really salute your mentality,think one day you will cross over here and do jihad against the infidel IA :lol:.... BTW IA is trying out for a new assault rifle and top internatonal firms are behind it,so they would need live targets for proper evaluation :rofl:

Pakistan defeated Russia and America..??what are you smoking dude..?

Sorry, history should say india defeated Russia in Afghanistan, right? I guess that's the way history is written in india. Before writing this kind of history your historians smoke the dope.

Jihad is not a solution....Only mutual dialogues can actually gain anything...
Jihad has been used by pakistan from the early 60's...
Look what it has done to Pakistan...Instead of achieving its goal its biting back at Pakistan....

Well said, these people are just wasting Pakistan's money and time.

Well said, these people are just wasting Pakistan's money and time.

The resources spent on keeping the aspiration of the people suppressed is a waste of resource and time not the other way round. Morons like you think that only you are smart.

Jihad in Islam means struggle, Qital means armed struggle
In my opinion, in present Indo Pak scenario Jihad can resolve Kashmir issue but Qital cannot

The resources spent on keeping the aspiration of the people suppressed is a waste of resource and time not the other way round. Morons like you think that only you are smart.

**** off and go tell your bangladeshi government to spend their resources on this **** instead of ordering others around.

Dicked.

Jihad in Islam means struggle, Qital means armed struggle
In my opinion, in present Indo Pak scenario Jihad can resolve Kashmir issue but Qital cannot

Armed struggle is also part of Jihad known as Qital. The condition is you have to be on the right side. Yes, there are those who think that armed struggle won't liberate Kashmir. The fact is the armed struggle has to be coupled with diplomatic offence. Only dialogues will never see success either, a hyena never listens to the call of peace, it simply wants its prey. The zionazis are economically very weak at the moment, the Russians are not as ardent about india as they used to be. On the other hand, china is both militarily and economically very strong. Not only that, I think china now has a very strong leader. All these factors make a military victory quite possible. Now, that is my view.

good one of course.
aren't they are busy with Nato. ??? How would they pass all the way to east without running into the bad taliban. Although i think time has come for Pakistan to not rely on these cannon fodders.

Armed struggle is also part of Jihad known as Qital. The condition is you have to be on the right side. Yes, there are those who think that armed struggle won't liberate Kashmir. The fact is the armed struggle has to be coupled with diplomatic offence. Only dialogues will never see success either, a hyena never listens to the call of peace, it simply wants its prey. The zionazis are economically very weak at the moment, the Russians are not as ardent about india as they used to be. On the other hand, china is both militarily and economically very strong. Not only that, I think china now has a very strong leader. All these factors make a military victory quite possible. Now, that is my view.

And then the false flag bangladeshi wakes up and finds himself wet! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom