What's new

JF17 AESA radar

History; exactly. It is all history now.
The Chinese have now refused to extend major help with the nuclear/missile program. The tot of M-11s was the last thing they did open-heartedly. We did have help with the rest of the missile program, but not on the scale you imply.

Thats why we need that trade corridor up and running ASAP which would not only bring economic prosperity but give them a reason to do more cooperation "open hearted" due to the strategic importance of such a route.

History; exactly. It is all history now.
The Chinese have now refused to extend major help with the nuclear/missile program. The tot of M-11s was the last thing they did open-heartedly. We did have help with the rest of the missile program, but not on the scale you imply.
There are others who will be willing to help.

Last edited:
more like..Who are the rich ones...?

you did say let the indians post what they like.

@unnamed The issue is often who is informed and who is just writing garbage. Seriously, I have been around since the start of internet. And I have posted in total more then most of you. I have read many posts on almost all famous forums. The conclusion I can tell you is that you Indians have no idea what the reality is. I mean serious. You have failed to produced a simple basic trainer yet you dream about being developer of LCA, Brahmos and many more. Maybe even PAKFA...

Back to basic. If I write something about JF17 then it is because I know the reality by talking to informed persons. I am able to distract information from pictures, articles or even not so open info. It is not that I want to brag like 99% of your kind. Your kind hides behind western names, shout crap and probably eats crap. But still thinks it is a superpowaaah.

@unnamed The issue is often who is informed and who is just writing garbage. Seriously, I have been around since the start of internet. And I have posted in total more then most of you. I have read many posts on almost all famous forums. The conclusion I can tell you is that you Indians have no idea what the reality is. I mean serious. You have failed to produced a simple basic trainer yet you dream about being developer of LCA, Brahmos and many more. Maybe even PAKFA...

Back to basic. If I write something about JF17 then it is because I know the reality by talking to informed persons. I am able to distract information from pictures, articles or even not so open info. It is not that I want to brag like 99% of your kind. Your kind hides behind western names, shout crap and probably eats crap. But still thinks it is a superpowaaah.

i bet being poor makes you bitter ! it's just not the hatred. No ?

i bet being poor makes you bitter ! it's just not the hatred. No ?

I bet you are part of the 99%

I am not poor nor bitter. And idiots like you start getting personal... Who is poor, bitter or filled with hatred?

I bet you are part of the 99%

I am not poor nor bitter. And idiots like you start getting personal... Who is poor, bitter or filled with hatred?

:lol:

personal ? find a "you", "your kind" in my replies. And then look at yours. i can see you called me names too. nice..

you do know that other people read these ?

grow up, man ! i don't take these negative ratings seriously..LoL..

:lol:

personal ? find a "you", "your kind" in my replies. And then look at yours. i can see you called me names too. nice..

you do know that other people read these ?

grow up, man ! i don't take these negative ratings seriously..LoL..

i thought you only had understanding issues, but you are proving you also have reading issues. Read the thread title and stop inflitrating with your load of crap posts or get reported.

@TaimiKhan @Horus @Fulcrum15 take note of the obvious troll

Single engine v/s twin engine.

China has never refused Pakistan access to any of its military technology. Not even Nuclear!
Actually both have twin engines:
Shenyang J-31
28eab3798e4dc0fa66a064a48ba67f2d.jpg

Chengdu J-20
bc0e1cbf8c0a83edda040a9b3539b848._.jpg

Tid bit what is interesting is that we are evolving into high tech air launched weapons producers and owners in next two years. Cannot go into details but it is obvious that products like AC killer, Ra'ad are just the tip of the iceberg or some of the known programs. There are more. And yes, J31 is the obvious choice for us. It will be the next generation. But it will take long time to get there.

About people bragging that these planes are inferior or some idiot on Keymag raising his eyebrow on red color in the gear area or non treated colored cockpit glass... This is the first test plane. You will see next test verion in 6-10 planes. Then first lot of 25-50 planes without all the goodies en after that... Just look how long it took for J10 to get to J10C... Indeed.

Not following, what is the question?

AESA radar is one the cards but was delayed due to issue with cooling.

Oscar I read somewhere about using GaNs instead of using GaAs and I read that its far less power hungry and have less heat dissipation as well. I also read that it's been used by French in Rafale AESA so what about Chines are they mastered or even tried this technology for TR modules ??? Any Insight about it.

Thanks

Oscar I read somewhere about using GaNs instead of using GaAs and I read that its far less power hungry and have less heat dissipation as well. I also read that it's been used by French in Rafale AESA so what about Chines are they mastered or even tried this technology for TR modules ??? Any Insight about it.

Thanks

The Chinese are at least five to eight years Behind in terms of AESA compared to the french. However, the solution offered to the PAF was not only Chinese, the cooling issue will still remain with GaNs but a solution exists for it even now. The PAF has decided to delay the AESA as it is happy with the current radar and does not want to increase costs excessively.

The Chinese are at least five to eight years Behind in terms of AESA compared to the french. However, the solution offered to the PAF was not only Chinese, the cooling issue will still remain with GaNs but a solution exists for it even now. The PAF has decided to delay the AESA as it is happy with the current radar and does not want to increase costs excessively.

Just 5-8 years.....impressive considering that this is the same China who's Jets a few decades ago were considered almost of a disposable nature !

Waisee hum loggg kiya itneiii gaiii guzreiii hain that we can't even come up with a damn indigenous radar; what would it cost to research & produce a decent pulse doppler prototype - $100 million ? Isss seh to ziyadaa tou hum awargiyoon mei zayaa kar deiteiii hain ! :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom