What's new

JF17 AESA radar

Because, The accuracy demanded in counter insurgency bombing runs is very high. JF-17 is good for CAS right now with current PGM's but not suitable for precision strikes of 1 meter accuracy which is still being worked upon. Hence it isn't used as a replacement for F-16

2. Have you ever see confirmation of ZDK-03 arrivals in Pakistan ? Or have you ever see ZDK-03 flights in night? NO. But users have seen ZDK night time sorties in Karachi.

PAF does not have a loud moth like indian defense establishments that it would provide petty news of such petty accomplishments. Hence what you think is irrelevant when Night time sorties are being conducted regularly from Peshawar base.

Meanwhile checkout F-7PG night time flight pics. It's amazing.

1) you want this confirmation of arrival? ZDK-03? Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 1.43.44 am.png or want more picture in PAF colour, I have pictures of the platform which can fly in night.

DK-03: A variant designed specifically for export to the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). Consists of a Chinese AESA radar mounted on the Y-8F600 platform.

Y-8F-600: Newest civilian transport variant with a redesigned fuselage, Pratt and Whitney turboprop engines, an Electronic Flight Instrument System "glass cockpit", and a two-person crew.

and that platform fly in night......and you can get many picture of that plane flying in night. Y-8F.

Well . PAF claims everything is own which is lic production in reality.. please tell which thing you made yourself and not lic production from china / others .........

2) Tejas has dropped leaser guided 500kg Griffin- bomb with Pin point accuracy. ......which shows that your JF-17 haven't intimated with laser bombing

Last edited:
1) you want this confirmation of arrival? ZDK-03? View attachment 112173 or want more picture in PAF colour, I have pictures of the platform which can fly in night.

DK-03: A variant designed specifically for export to the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). Consists of a Chinese AESA radar mounted on the Y-8F600 platform.

Y-8F-600: Newest civilian transport variant with a redesigned fuselage, Pratt and Whitney turboprop engines, an Electronic Flight Instrument System "glass cockpit", and a two-person crew.

and that platform fly in night......and you can get many picture of that plane flying in night. Y-8F.

Well . PAF claims everything is own which is lic production in reality.. please tell which thing you made yourself and not lic production from china / others .........

2) Tejas has dropped leaser guided 500kg Griffin- bomb with Pin point accuracy. ......which shows that your JF-17 haven't intimated with laser bombing

You are back at your old shenanigans. I asked about PAF notification of arrival of each ZDK in country as well as official PAF video of ZDK flying in night. You won't find any because PAF hasn't disclosed any thing about it but both things occurred. Enough said

JF-17 also dropped GPS/ Laser guided bombs, you obviously missed video and interview of JF-17 project director. This thing occurred 3 years back.

Last edited:
You are back at your old shenanigans. I asked about PAF notification of arrival of each ZDK in country as well as official PAF video of ZDK flying in night. You won't find any because PAF hasn't disclosed any thing about it yet they both things occured. Enough ssaid

JF-17 also dropped GPS/ Laser guided bombs, you obviously missed video and interview of JF-17 project director. This thing occurred 3 years back.

Even if their is not offical notification then also pics are available because when you do thing its visible in one way or other and you cannot hide things now a days can you ?

My My...... one time you said your JF-17 cannot bomb @ 1 meter accuracy thats why using F-16... and Next time you say it can drop laser Bombs...... wow......... why you made such contradictory statement.

May be you want to say that JF-17 can drop laser bomb but JF-17 laser bomb do not fall on its target ? BTW in precision bombing +-1 meter is nothing ....... so you giving excuse of not using JF-17 because is 1 meter accuracy is false screen...

Even if their is not offical notification then also pics are available because when you do thing its visible in one way or other and you cannot hide things now a days can you ?

My My...... one time you said your JF-17 cannot bomb @ 1 meter accuracy thats why using F-16... and Next time you say it can drop laser Bombs...... wow......... why you made such contradictory statement.

May be you want to say that JF-17 can drop laser bomb but JF-17 laser bomb do not fall on its target ? BTW in precision bombing +-1 meter is nothing ....... so you giving excuse of not using JF-17 because is 1 meter accuracy is false screen...

Have you seen JF-17 dropping PGM video ? Have you read the accuracy of those PGM's dropped by JF-17 ? I know what I'm talking about, it's that you are just ignorant of things about such things. So why not read some stuff instead of proofing so hard what JF-17 can do or not ?

A beautiful post from Najam, which explains what I'm trying to convey here

My friend you have become cynical; either you are completely ignorant about the theme of these COIN operations or you have stopped reading and analysing. You misread my post, especially the area where I mentioned the reasons why JF-17 is not the best option for these operations. Here is what I wrote earlier.

Most of the strikes against TTP are conducted with support of comms coming from electronics currently configured on US origin fleet. Its not the 'combat-use-tag-on-JF17' that matters more than use of whats more required (both in terms of clearing weapons stores and associated finances related to operating cost of F-16s).

Now let me enlighten you regarding some facts..

The operation needs are more important then getting 'combat-tag' on JF-17. There are either fixed targets (high/low value) or moving high/low value targets. With current cleared weapons on JF-17 its favourable for fixed targets. These targets are mostly training centers, hideouts, weapons dump/stores etc; these are very
small in number; most of them have already been nuteralised. TTP don't have much left now.

Now comes the moving (HV/LV) target; As I already put this; F-16 and other a/c those are mapped onto link16/related electronics are favourable for these roles.
Getting intel and hitting target in time boxed environment has been the game changer in most of the cases. There was a Mullah (name I can't share) was missed in two occasions merely by few minutes; his meeting point and his buddies were wiped from face of the earth but luckily that bastard lived at both occasions. He was later

killed during a strike while he was on his way to native village few months later. Such missed opportunities are not acceptable; because whenever a scumbag is left its the ground forces that face its consequences.

Employing JF-17 is not necessary for PAF, more mature and networked systems are in place. If getting a combat tag was a need, US should have employed F-35s in Libya (if not Iraq and Afghanistan), the state-of-power of NATO targets in Libya were not much different than TTP.

Secondly, regarding JF-17 exports (I won't go in details of countries whose pilots have flown the simulator and recommended this a/c) following are my questions;

Is PAF requirement for Mirage/F-7 replacement fulfilled or say achieved till 80% targeted numbers?
Where is the infrastructure or production of export orders? Is PAC able to deliver both JF-17 to PAF and FC-1 for exports?

Lastly were the finances for JF-17 project agreed by PPP and PML Govt transferred? You cannot continuously produce these aircraft continuously on loans. The major chunk of finances on this project is still being burdened on Chinese.

Now in light of these above questions please enlighten me how 'PAF's failures are bigger than their successes'? What knowledge you have that I'm not aware of?

Have you seen JF-17 dropping PGM video ? Have you read the accuracy of those PGM's dropped by JF-17 ? I know what I'm talking about, it's that you are just ignorant of things about such things. So why not read some stuff instead of proofing so hard what JF-17 can do or not ?

A beautiful post from Najam, which explains what I'm trying to convey here

Nice Article ...... the usual suspect that ....JF-17 cannot hit the moving target , Correct?
Still one cannot answer/ clarify that why F-16 also used for Stationery targets and not JF17?

I don't need readings things.... when you tries to prove that what India can do and can't do in planes technology ......then you also needs to be prove what you can do in technology and not.... you talk about trainers india can't build and boldly claim that how PAK make trainers india and ahead of but forget mention those were lic made like indian hawk.

Nice Article ...... the usual suspect that ....JF-17 cannot hit the moving target , Correct?
Still one cannot answer/ clarify that why F-16 also used for Stationery targets and not JF17?

2. I don't need readings things.... when you tries to prove that what India can do and can't do in planes technology ......then you also needs to be prove what you can do in technology and not.... you talk about trainers india can't build and boldly claim that how PAK make trainers india and ahead of but forget mention those were lic made like indian hawk.

Because, Bombs come free on F-16 through FMS while we have to Pay for bombs on JF-17. Economies of war. Can't you expand your mind horizon and think about PAF is cash strapped and all the associated problems.?

2. Then you are a moron, sorry to say, Instead of applying logic, your arguments are like girl crying for no reason or due to her Mood swings. That's when she throws tantrum without thinking what is she saying !

Because, Bombs come free on F-16 through FMS while we have to Pay for bombs on JF-17. Economies of war. Can't you expand your mind horizon and think about PAF is cash strapped and all the associated problems.?

you always shift the goal posts when can't defend your own arguments. ...... Well let say you JF-17 is not dropping bombs because you don't have money. BTW you also charge for Fuel, Guns, Bullets, food, tanks shells etc are those also coming form US only? which cover under FMS also.

JF-17 when was crashed, its came to know that the parachute of the pilot was not opened and its body was found 1-3 KM away. ( different news say different thing) n

Did PAF release the statement what make the plane crash and why parachute was not opened?
Bogey: JF-17 ‘Thunder’ crash jolts plans to sell aircraft – The Express Tribune

At-least in Indian case we know pro n cons of all safety aspect of fighter and try to Iron it out before we regret the loss of life. So stop comparing Indian planes to PAK planes even if it was trainer / or fighter plane . Its India sole effort to make planes and that not make Indian aviation any backward.

In your entire argument to tries to prove PAK ahead of India ... but ultimately.....not proven.

Alfa-Fighter your lack of comprehending simple facts are astounding. It's not me who are constantly changing positions. I just give simple reasons why JF-17 is not put into bombing runs... Are you such a brain dead moron who can't even understand what Najam said in it's post ? Seriously ? All those american equipment and time sensitive bombing runs thing ?

Yes JF-17 project projector told the the world what was the reason of JF-17. You might want to read his previous interview in Air International

And in your entire gibberish, we know, you won't be satisfied until you would be shown picutres. So it is useless to argue with such a person whose entire premist is to prove my tool is more sophisticated and bigger than the Pakistani one.

Continue to live in delusion that you guys iron out all the safety procedures. An example comes in mind , how come senior Pilots of C-130 J didn't knew about wake turbulence and flied so close to another C-130 J which caused it's crash if you are so big on saftey blah blah ?

Alfa-Fighter your lack of comprehending simple facts are astounding. It's not me who are constantly changing positions. I just give simple reasons why JF-17 is not put into bombing runs... Are you such a brain dead moron who can't even understand what Najam said in it's post ? Seriously ? All those american equipment and time sensitive bombing runs thing ?

Yes JF-17 project projector told the the world what was the reason of JF-17. You might want to read his previous interview in Air International

And in your entire gibberish, we know, you won't be satisfied until you would be shown picutres. So it is useless to argue with such a person whose entire premist is to prove my tool is more sophisticated and bigger than the Pakistani one.

Continue to live in delusion that you guys iron out all the safety procedures. An example comes in mind , how come senior Pilots of C-130 J didn't knew about wake turbulence and flied so close to another C-130 J which caused it's crash if you are so big on saftey blah blah ?

yea C-130 J crashed, Inquiry conducted and reason found.... they were trying a real drill of close fighting sortie...... everyone knows the reason of C-130J crashes and it was pilot mistake ... what was the reason of JF-17 crash? do you know? any enquiry any reason known?

Sorry to say you changes the goal post and your don't apply logics:-
Because, The accuracy demanded in counter insurgency bombing runs is very high. JF-17 is good for CAS right now with current PGM's but not suitable for precision strikes of 1 meter accuracy which is still being worked upon. Hence it isn't used as a replacement for F-16

C) You claimed about JF-17 Accuracy and its not me , why you are confused?

then you came with logic of Finance thing..... All excepted ... all your logics.are

I am only here to prove things which some Sr. members are trying to prove about Tejas .....and then asking about Indian trainers etc.

yea C-130 J crashed, Inquiry conducted and reason found.... they were trying a real drill of close fighting sortie...... everyone knows the reason of C-130J crashes and it was pilot mistake ... what was the reason of JF-17 crash? do you know? any enquiry any reason known?

Sorry to say you changes the goal post and your don't apply logics:-

C) You claimed about JF-17 Accuracy and its not me , why you are confused?

then you came with logic of Finance thing..... All excepted ... all your logics.are

Fixed targets vs Moving targets. So what's hard to comprehend ?

I told you to read JF-17 project director interview? Why do you repeat things again and again ?

My logics are fine, the problem is you don't know an iota about JF-17 program. Better read up few things instead of making ignorant statements again and again

Fixed targets vs Moving targets. So what's hard to comprehend ?

I told you to read JF-17 project director interview? Why do you repeat things again and again ?

My logics are fine, the problem is you don't know an iota about JF-17 program. Better read up few things instead of making ignorant statements again and again
Peace !!!!!!

Please stick to topic gents. If you have nothing to contribute, refrain from typing.

alfa fighter is clearly trying to manipulate the threads. Instead of warning I do not understand that it is tolerated. Some seniors are doing this and he does that... How pathetic can that be. An operational plane versus antique test plane.

Idiot alert!! Idiot alert!!!. Please stop wasting your time arguing with morons. Alfa fighter beta please try and explain why 1 m accuracy is not enough. Do you have any idea of the destructive range of even a 250lbs bomb. I think there will be lots of charred kebabs if you are a meter away from a 250 lbs explosive device or for that matter even 10 meters away. Please dont expose your brilliant intellect on the forum and understand the other persons post before posting again
Regards
Araz

Idiot alert!! Idiot alert!!!. Please stop wasting your time arguing with morons. Alfa fighter beta please try and explain why 1 m accuracy is not enough. Do you have any idea of the destructive range of even a 250lbs bomb. I think there will be lots of charred kebabs if you are a meter away from a 250 lbs explosive device or for that matter even 10 meters away. Please dont expose your brilliant intellect on the forum and understand the other persons post before posting again
Regards
Araz
he does trolling as a life style

Back
Top Bottom