What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

well we r in 2018 and PAF must come up with better design performance is one thing but looks does matter mate ....
How about painting a
well we r in 2018 and PAF must come up with better design performance is one thing but looks does matter mate ....

My friend you need a plane who delivers, the performance which is required and what's it designed to do. Its a war machine and some one said it before more meaner it looks the better it is. If I recall USAF used to paint shark teeth's pictures on A10, phantom and even on F16 and various other aircrafts.
If and when you are in the war like situation and a missile hits you what ever looks you got sex will be the last thing on your mind lol . PAF with their meagre resources, we have got a plane of our own we should be proud of it and try to make it more better killer. If we had continued with the F16 and the Uncle Sam saga, imagine without spare parts F16 could only crawl on the ground like cockroaches and can't be put into the air and be fit only for the cat walk with the tow truck. If you wish we can request PAF to paint a pic of Karina Kapoor or any other Bollywood actress or Lolly wood woman you fancy. Its horses for courses scenario not a cat walk environment so we have got an angel wings of our own to protect us from hostile and evil eyes and that's good enough for me so please get over it. :pakistan:

DbHPQvsVAAAxB5u.jpg:large

Cant be the same pic as Hinges are not visible in later pictures but news is true

shape doesn't matter:disagree:, performance that matter:agree: @The_magnificent :p:

no block-2's main duty is to provide 24/7 air cover for Pakistan, twin seater has some advantages over single seater in the mission of CAS/attack/strike/maritime attack @Salman Zahidi :p:

Yes of course but we all know its primarily purpose that is training rookies especially non-PAF ;)

Yaaro I love this bird ,,,,,,, Its a blessing for Pakistan ,,, best and cheap and cost effective way to replace old A5s , F6s , And F7s............. But seriously look of B is just dam crazy:p::p::cheesy::cheers:

Yes of course but we all know its primarily purpose that is training rookies especially non-PAF ;)
but its this is just your thought PAF badly needs a dedicated deep penetration strike/CAS/attack jet after retirement of A-5, so who knows that JF-17B major customers will be PAF, in another thread @Rohail Asif sir said that blk-3 will be based on JF-17B, and first 22 of blk-3 will twin seater @Salman Zahidi :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom