What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Dolphine Shaped Thunder

JF-17B-08-692x360.jpg

atlantic-bottlenose-dolphin--jumping-high-during-a-dolphin-training-demonstration-154724035-59ce93949abed50011352530.jpg

looks have never been strongest suit of JF-17, its a workhorse meant to replace the obsolete fleet of PAF at the same time adding punch to it. The job is being done rather remarkably.

One seater JF-17 looks awesome

But B version is Dolphin with wings and missiles and other mumbo jumbo.A big fat Dolphin an ugly looking dolphin but gets the job done

I have been away from this forum for quite a few years now..Upon my return, I have seen level of discussion and conversation gone to the gutters.. The first few pages of this thread is equivalent absolute garbage to spewing utter non-sense.

Highly disappointed.

What is wrong with you people? It's not a showpeice for your fireplace, it's a peice of equipment used in war. All that matters is that it functions properly and effectively.

I have been away from this forum for quite a few years now..Upon my return, I have seen level of discussion and conversation gone to the gutters.. The first few pages of this thread is equivalent absolute garbage to spewing utter non-sense.

Highly disappointed.

Thanks for your enlightened contribution. (j/k)

I agree.

well that is a fact but again looks show the personality .... if u remember in 90s there were many fighter jets Pakistan could have procured but then the F16 not just its capabilities but its look became the face of our airforce :)
By that token PAF should have chosen the M2K. I think looks wise it is a beautiful aircraft.
A

a very important aspect of marketing ... that which is seen is sold.... (jo dikhta hay wo bikta hay )
but it was the only available option for PAF and the purpose was to bridge the technological and numerical gap with the enemy, keeping the fact in mind it is fulfilling its purpose but i am hoping Project AZAM would be something serious

It's the camo that makes it look worse :( would look a lot better with the desert camo we had on the dual seat f7s or A5s:

f7p-4.jpg

q-5_09.jpg

Anyone know how I can contact PAC to share my beautification ideas? :dance3: :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom