What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Get used to it my friends. Its not the look counts what it can do for us the matters and its ours. Sanctions proof and there is no limit to it how many in numbers we can have and can't have and what changes or up grades we can do and also which weapon systems we can use with it. So love it, enjoy it, support it as this the only gringo in the town for years to come. I think we should put insignia over it like " India true lover" or " India calls and we deliver". :pakistan::china:.

Look doesn't matter:disagree: performance thats matter:agree: @Manidabest :p:

well that is a fact but again looks show the personality .... if u remember in 90s there were many fighter jets Pakistan could have procured but then the F16 not just its capabilities but its look became the face of our airforce :)

well that is a fact but again looks show the personality .... if u remember in 90s there were many fighter jets Pakistan could have procured but then the F16 not just its capabilities but its look became the face of our airforce :)
Yes but those fighter jets no way near the capability of F-16 in the term of capabilities at that time that we were trying to procure @Manidabest :)

F7 remember??? but bro i m not arguing on anything but the design it should be more cool ...jo deekhta hai woh bikta hai :)
Yes, but F-7 is licence product of 60's era MIG-21 fighter jets is/was not designed/build on beauty/looks,but designed on performance/mission specs,there were/are lots of examples of these like A-10 of USAF, F-8 of USN, Su-25,Su-15 of Russia and more @Manidabest :p:

when it comes to procurement the buyer required the features better fit their requirements .. i don't think shape matters at all. yup its tremendous when you have a good shape+performance as per your requirements, that's the real engineering!

Yes, but F-7 is licence product of 60's era MIG-21 fighter jets is/was not designed/build on beauty/looks,but designed on performance/mission specs,there were/are lots of examples of these like A-10 of USAF, F-8 of USN, Su-25,Su-15 of Russia and more @Manidabest :p:
well we r in 2018 and PAF must come up with better design performance is one thing but looks does matter mate ....

First aesa equipped fighter for south Asia... am I right??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom