What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

If I understand it correctly, PAF has JF 17 blk 1, 2, 3, and lastly JF 17 B, correct?

Chinese copy
Modern%2BDay%2BFace%2BOff%2BChinese%2BY-20%2BStrategic%2BTransport%2BAirCraft%2BGoing%2BHead%2Bto%2BHead%2Bwith%2BAmerican%2BC-17%2BGlobemaster%2BIII%2BHeavy%2BAirlifter%2B(3).jpg
You should read the previous posts in this thread as well as looking at the picture more carefully. As already stated, the aircraft IS a C-17 of the UAE air force and not a Chinese Y-20 (which isn't too hard to distinguish from a C-17).

This confirms it is JF-17 B thank you for your hard work. That white cover was causing all the doubts.

Yes that white cover is making all the doubts. any ways it is good news both ways.

the way I understand the pic is that glass part of cockpit is not installed. the white cover is on dorsal spine hence its assumed that spine is extending where 2nd pilot cockpit should be..... thus this a single seat version .... which is based on jf 17b....

the way I understand the pic is that glass part of cockpit is not installed. the white cover is on dorsal spine hence its assumed that spine is extending where 2nd pilot cockpit should be..... thus this a single seat version .... which is based on jf 17b....
No this is JF-17 B the 2 seat version. JF-17 B has no single seat version.

Are we going to see 18 JF17 B in parade or 2-3 Units ?

Since JF18 B, Type was done last year I would imagine , year year on I was wondering if may be China had constructed few extra units for parade

Last edited:
Its too early to say anything as of yet. We can assume a lot of things based on this picture, but these would be speculations only. We can see the shape of coverings, not the actual cockpit and canopy. If I were to follow your line of thinking, I would end up thinking about block-III. That would be going a bit too far based on just one long distance shot.

Its too early to say anything as of yet. We can assume a lot of things based on this picture, but these would be speculations only. We can see the shape of coverings, not the actual cockpit and canopy. If I were to follow your line of thinking, I would end up thinking about block-III. That would be going a bit too far based on just one long distance shot.

Is this photo real or photo shop??

Usually such shipments are properly packaged against humidity and other factors thi s is open fuselage wondering if this is just a model ???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom