What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

@Windjammer could there be a chance that it is going to Singapore Air show?

I have been informed that the JF-17B is being shipped to Pakistan in time to prepare and participate in Pakistan Day Parade 2018. The news is that the incoming new air chief would possibly lead the flypast in this example.

View attachment 452147

The above image is from Chengdu Shuangliu Airport.

why ?
do they work for fedex or Dhl ?
I didn't write it fully. We flew general aviation aircraft on the weekends, when he was not on active duty and when I was not attending high school.

Yes, they pick up and deliver "mail" and "packages". Cheers !!!

PAF ordered two JF17s from AVIC. Now they r delivering this product to customers. This pics is already posted here by another member. Give due credit to that poster

do you know what is the full name of Thunder? its Joint-Fighter - 17

do you know what Joint word means? Joint means shared, or made by two or more people together.

it was made by the team of both Chinese and Pakistani members in China.

give credit where it is due, JF-17 project was started in 1996-7 and now in 2018 there are 100 gets flying in the air. whereas Tejas was started in 1983 and now in 2018, it is still in development phase

do you know what Joint word means? Joint means shared, or made by two or more people together.

give credit where it is due, JF-17 project was started in 1996-7 and now in 2018 there are 100 gets flying in the air. whereas Tejas was started in 1983 and now in 2018, it is still in development phase

No need to be carried away by trolls that despite knowing every detail which has been repeated several times, still try to scratch your back for fun and nothing else. Keep reporting and utilize your post time on more better things.

They don't know anything...they imported Yakont and renamed it as Brahmos which is now their National pride a Russian Imported missile.

No need to be carried away by trolls that despite knowing every detail which has been repeated several times, still try to scratch your back for fun and nothing else. Keep reporting and utilize your post time on more better things.
There are few Indian trolls who made many Ids like zeros aka o0o. banned them permanently.

It was expected as speculated safely back then. If news turned out to be true (source is reliable then), this is going to add extra charm on Pakistan Day Parade. Alright, Chapli Kebabs from me.
why not seekh kebab :yahoo:

why not just simply they fly it ?

Ok, so now that you agree with me that this is a UAE C 17 , what does this have to do with the JF ?
Moral : before using other people's content, at least make sure that it is relevant
its user's need sir . do they need permission from USA where to fly ?common sense say C-17 is there for taking some military equipment .

why not just simply they fly it ?

I agree !
its user's need sir . do they need permission from USA where to fly ?common sense say C-17 is there for taking some military equipment .

Sir , actually I was pointing out that this plane has nothing to do with the JF 17 at all. It is just parked at a Chinese airport :-)

Ok, so now that you agree with me that this is a UAE C 17 , what does this have to do with the JF ?
Moral : before using other people's content, at least make sure that it is relevant

I have been informed that the JF-17B is being shipped to Pakistan in time to prepare and participate in Pakistan Day Parade 2018. The news is that the incoming new air chief would possibly lead the flypast in this example.

View attachment 452147
Here's my OP, what is so difficult for you to understand that you are in so much bother to prove your relevance.
And no I'm not using anyone's content other than sharing a picture floating on various sites.
In fact i was able to find out information associated with the the picture.
Hope you know the difference between an aircraft being shipped and ferried.

SNRorEb.jpg

Moral: Use your eyes

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom