What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

SNRorEb.jpg

Moral: Use your eyes
And with a username like "Telescopic Sight"....

@Windjammer correct me if I am wrong but I think you got it all wrong that is not JF-17 B but JF17 block 3which is being transported the cockpit is is smaller than jf-17B in the above pic.
here the cockpit area is bigger for JF-17 b in the image below
jf-17b.jpg

If some one can cut and over lap bot images in Photoshop we will know which version is that.

@Windjammer correct me if I am wrong but I think you got it all wrong that is not JF-17 B but JF17 block 3which is being transported the cockpit is is smaller than jf-17B in the above pic.
jf-17b.jpg

If some one can cut and over lap bot images in Photoshop we will know which version is that.
Good call. I'm more intrigued by the number of engines with the C-17 in the above picture.

jf-17b.jpg

JF-17B first prototype - 2017-04-27-36(edited).jpg

jf-17b.jpg

The Dorsal spine caught my eye, the rear cockpit seems to be covered by a material which blends in with the body.

nor I am saying they were going to get the C-17 engine repair in CHINA
Sorry that reply was for winds statement. reply to you was the image below. the tail is very long it hides the engine.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom