What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

It was expected as speculated safely back then. If news turned out to be true (source is reliable then), this is going to add extra charm on Pakistan Day Parade. Alright, Chapli Kebabs from me.
I just shared the picture with a source and he informed me of the intended plans for 23rd March.

PAF ordered two JF17s from AVIC. Now they r delivering this product to customers. This pics is already posted here by another member. Give due credit to that poster
What are you always blabbering about giving credits.....the picture appears on several sites.
Any credit is due to the authority who has watermarked and released it.

What is a C-17 doing in China?
Good question. Also what air Force does this belong to ? Can't tell from the Roundel, and the tail .
This is probably a random pic of Chengdu airport, with no actual connection with the story ....
Actually that's a UAE air Force plane , no ?
Why will it be hauling stuff for the Chinese? Wierd...

Why is JF17B being shipped on C17 Globbermaster? Why not chinese own airlifters?

I have been informed that the JF-17B is being shipped to Pakistan in time to prepare and participate in Pakistan Day Parade 2018. The news is that the incoming new air chief would possibly lead the flypast in this example.

View attachment 452147
Great news. Most likely new air chief would sit in the back-seat as it is too soon to have the Dash-1s ready for the JF-17B. And that looks like a UAE C-17 from Minhad.

Great news. Most likely new air chief would sit in the back-seat as it is too soon to have the Dash-1s ready for the JF-17B. And that looks like a UAE C-17 from Minhad.
Yes indeed and UAEAF C-17 are known to fly in and out of Pakistan, this one was pictured by a relative landing at Nur Khan base last year.

17424706_1905489993021682_3189630378048697486_n (1).jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom