What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Mainly.. its absence is a hindrance in exports.
investing millions as you pointed, hints at some huge export potential.
Agreed fully and this is why I do not see the potential use of the Bversion in PAF barring small numbers.
A

27049192_1637627309658758_65896465_o.png

@Windjammer @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 is it true?

Great for us But being a pakistani we more like this Achievement & latest technology with command

Hi @ all, I was out of country for a while. I will be permanently exiting for home now. Back to the skunk-works.
Work hard, keep up your lively chats....& sleep tight, We are awake.

Madam, it is our loss to see you go. This forum will be deprived of much valuable knowledge and insight. But I hope everything works out for the best for you.

Before you go, could you provide your input on this:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-1...ighter-thread-7.427560/page-275#post-10174714

If you read the discussion and comment, I would be highly indebted.

Madam, it is our loss to see you go. This forum will be deprived of much valuable knowledge and insight. But I hope everything works out for the best for you.

Before you go, could you provide your input on this:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-1...ighter-thread-7.427560/page-275#post-10174714

If you read the discussion and comment, I would be highly indebted.

@Chak Bamu Direct drag of rivets is negligible but in-arrangement rivets in the inboundry layer or placed forwardly directed on the wing can cause appreciable displacement of airflow. This has no consequences for FC1.

Hi @ all, I was out of country for a while. I will be permanently exiting for home now. Back to the skunk-works.
Where is home for you? Do you mean you are going back to Pak?

It says a lot between the lines. I am happy to read your post. :-)

I have been informed that the JF-17B is being shipped to Pakistan in time to prepare and participate in Pakistan Day Parade 2018. The news is that the incoming new air chief would possibly lead the flypast in this example.

9zLIzAo.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom