What's new

JF-17 You Beauty !!!!

DN8n4N0W0AEaqmw.jpg

As per what I've gleaned from the internet, the FBW systems will be introduced on the block-3 versions, along with a host of other enhancements such composite materials and AESA radar. The earlier blocks are quite basic jets which were mainly inducted to replace the older types in the PAF.
FBW is already operational on existing blocks of thunder and its confirmed ...

FBW is already operational on existing blocks of thunder and its confirmed ...

Please confirm a source. All I've seen is that up till Block-2, the JF-17 flight controls consisted of a Hybrid BFW/Mechanical system.

Please confirm a source. All I've seen is that up till Block-2, the JF-17 flight controls consisted of a Hybrid BFW/Mechanical system.
Confirmed to me by someone knowledgeable,,, ex PAF pilot ... Previously hydraulic was there as a backup system and hence we called it a hybrid system but it is all three axis FBW ...

You will not get any official confirmation due to secrecy policy of PAF ... We dont even have the official thrust of JF17 engine ...

So either you take my word or keep on searching for the answer as there is no official source ...

Confirmed to me by someone knowledgeable,,, ex PAF pilot ... Previously hydraulic was there as a backup system and hence we called it a hybrid system but it is all three axis FBW ...

You will not get any official confirmation due to secrecy policy of PAF ... We dont even have the official thrust of JF17 engine ...

So either you take my word or keep on searching for the answer as there is no official source ...

With all due respect, I don't see why they would keep this information a secret. But since there is no official source, I'll take your word for it.

With all due respect, I don't see why they would keep this information a secret. But since there is no official source, I'll take your word for it.
So that the enemy can always keep on guessing about the counter strategy so that we can bluff when needed but FBW is not a bluff ...

Jet is carrying one missile only this donot causes stability problm in case of heavy weapon ? I mean what if jf17 fire one side sd10a 200 300kg while other bvr is not fired yet ??

Hi,

The other one maybe hiding behind the fuselage.

Secondly---1 less BVR missile will not have any problems with the stability of the aircraft.

You will have a problem if the missile is a 1000 KG.

Back
Top Bottom