What's new

JF-17 You Beauty !!!!

Yea. Not sure what point you are trying to make with this question?

If you read the post by @MastanKhan he is criticizing PAF, saying they should have first gone to customers and collected their requirements before designing it etc. etc. I am saying, no fighter jets are made in this manner.

Yea. Not sure what point you are trying to make with this question?

The F-22 was made for the customer. So what?

The Boeing Dream Liner was made for 'customers'. Do I need to elaborate?

Ok.

JF-17 is obviously made for Pakistani Air Force requirements. Exports are gravy.

This isnt' a Boeing or Airbus product we are talking about.

Dears - I have some doubts for JF17 and it's future perspective market. Since China didnt included it into their fleet. And we are also not able to attract more buyers. I guess its Barma and Nigeria only from where we received orders. So it can only fulfill our operational needs? So we are starter in the big boys game?

Pakistan is the benchmark in approving a/c best fit for airforce, not China not USA.

Why do you guys listen to Mastan Khan anyways ... ignoring his posts doesnt take anything away from any topic or thread

Hi,

Sir---this aircraft should never had been advertised for sale. It was purely for Paf---and should have been left as such for at least a decade after its inception.

Paf---out of sheer stupidity---wanted to act like car salesmen---fell on their faces.

:lol:

But they got up on their feet and started again.. it was just the first attempt to equal MastanKhan skills in sales.. I won't say that the Saudi officially declared commitment and the Egyptian open option to procure big numbers of the JF-17 and produce them locally are failures.. this is a going on thing..and according to US and many other reports the lightweight fighters are an important component in future wars..due to the obvious economic reasons first and other reasons as well.. IMHO, technology and ToT are what is postponing the Saudi and Egyptian procurements.. So it is only a question of time..

:lol:

But they got up on their feet and started again.. it was just the first attempt to equal MastanKhan skills in sales.. I won't say that the Saudi officially declared commitment and the Egyptian open option to procure big numbers of the JF-17 and produce them locally are failures.. this is a going on thing..and according to US and many other reports the lightweight fighters are an important component in future wars..due to the obvious economic reasons first and other reasons as well.. IMHO, technology and ToT are what is postponing the Saudi and Egyptian procurements.. So it is only a question of time..

Hi,

It was the job of the Paf heirarchy to understand the problems that they would face when they started to produce this aircraft and brought it up for sale.

Before you make a sales pitch---you first need to learn about the mindset of the party interested in your product---what do they want---what are their hot buttons---what turns them on.

To the egyptians / saudis---never show them a product that is not a Tier 1A---means it needs to have all the bells and whistles and it needs to be a complete package---.

Which means---a 2 seater up front---followed by a single seater---. You want to capture their trainer market---and then you want to capture their other market---.

So---basically---the two seater is more important is sales than a single seater---the twin seater leads the way to the sale of a single seater---.

Now this is a 12-15 years setback---how are you going to recover?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom