What's new

JF-17 with UAV kill markings

I don't care about the reflection Mr. RTX. Pakistani jets have carried flag marking for its kills. I don't see why they have to add drones or jets. Why are we debating this when it has already been said that this is a PS from the same guy who added the MKI logo
How do you know PAF has not changed their regulations on markings since 1971?
And Hodor later corrected himself saying he verified the image to be genuine and not photoshopped. You are welcome to stop debating of course.

This image should be painted by PAF
Screenshot_25620610_163250.JPG

That's a Peshawar based jet. My cousin ferried this to Poland for an air show some time back.

I saw it going through first line maintenance back in January. Had the canopy and ejection seat missing.

There are two jets with Green scheme,you sure about the serial? One is with Minhasians and the other one is with Panthers if I am not wrong.And both of the squadrons had been stationed at Samungli for some time.
I don't care about the reflection Mr. RTX. Pakistani jets have carried flag marking for its kills. I don't see why they have to add drones or jets. Why are we debating this when it has already been said that this is a PS from the same guy who added the MKI logo

He denied his involvement,says these are real.Time will tell if these are real or not (as per appearance in Paris Air Show I guess) I am myself not sure if these are PS or not.

this is fake... this type is not a front line fighter in servce... this is a demonstration plane .. they would not have scrambled this plane

All JF-17s including the ones painted Green are operational and war ready.

Hi,

That green paint job is of a really poor quality---. That kind of work should be un-acceptable---.
You have enough free time on your hands,why don't you design a paint scheme and we'll make you it reaches concerned authorities.After all you are skilled in everything.No pun intended.

You have enough free time on your hands,why don't you design a paint scheme and we'll make you it reaches concerned authorities.After all you are skilled in everything.No pun intended.

Hi,

That was not an intelligent answer---.

I did not comment on the paint scheme---.

My comment was pertaining to the quality of the paint job as shown in the picture---.

img-20190608-wa0002-jpg.564097

there is a clear light reflection where the drone is. technically drone should be flashed as well.

Hi,

That was not an intelligent answer---.

I did not comment on the paint scheme---.

My comment was pertaining to the quality of the paint job as shown in the picture---.

img-20190608-wa0002-jpg.564097
Hi,

And you acting intelligent like always.

You used "Green Paint Job" which implies you are referring to the scheme.Only paint job would have been enough if you were not referring to scheme.But I am not intelligent and you are...my apologies.

Hi,

And you acting intelligent like always.

You used "Green Paint Job" which implies you are referring to the scheme.Only paint job would have been enough if you were not referring to scheme.But I am not intelligent and you are...my apologies.

Hi,

Your explanation is worse than stupid---.

"green paint JOB" in english mean the quality of the work---and not " color scheme"---.

Jahil admi---.

Hi,

That green paint job is of a really poor quality---. That kind of work should be un-acceptable---.

@Hodor

Youngman---you really are illiterate---.

Read my above comments---" That green paint job is of a really poor quality---. That kind of work should be un-acceptable ".

Where did I mention color scheme.

Youngman---you really are illiterate---.

Read my above comments---" That green paint job is of a really poor quality---. That kind of work should be un-acceptable ".

Where did I mention color scheme.
Why you always insulting/abusing other members on PDF and then you will expect other will respect you, why you such a ill minded brain, respect others then you would get respect from others, and you're not the most intelligent man on the planet, that you're always assume here on PDF @MastanKhan

Man, this is a deadbeat topic which has turned into an insult contest.

Wither the pic is legit or not - move on. Where are the Moderators when you need them?
this is our Demo jet isnt it?
Yes sir, it is..., but @Hodor has pointed out...
All JF-17s including the ones painted Green are operational and war ready.

this is fake... this type is not a front line fighter in servce... this is a demonstration plane .. they would not have scrambled this plane
I took the liberty of making a quick edit to backup @Hodor claim that they are War Ready. How often are there Air Shows or parades? We aren't gonna just leave them parked in the hanger collecting dust & corrosion.

And finally, I don't think they'd arm Demo Jets for those Air Shows, as you'll notice in this video.

Why you always insulting/abusing other members on PDF and then you will expect other will respect you, why you such a ill minded brain, respect others then you would get respect from others, and you're not the most intelligent man on the planet, that you're always assume here on PDF @MastanKhan

Hi,

Really---. This reminds me the modern face of today's students in schools and colleges---.

Can't even understand simple english---what the sentence say---and then they start complaining to their moms and dads that the teacher is being mean---.

This disease is well spread here in the US as well---.

Hi,

Really---. This reminds me the modern face of today's students in schools and colleges---.

Can't even understand simple english---what the sentence say---and then they start complaining to their moms and dads that the teacher is being mean---.

This disease is well spread here in the US as well---.
No disrespect Sir, but I think the US has a bigger issue with students & all the High School/Colleges Shootings they're involved in.

I'm more afraid for that sh!t to spread in these parts...

Back
Top Bottom