What's new

JF-17 Thunder programme has achieved important milestones: Air Chief

how many SU-30s russian air force have ? 0.00 its mean SU-30 is useless aircraft even its own producer did not use it ?
You have no knowledge or ignorant! RAF is second biggest operator. Also can you inform my one more qus what is pak contribution in JF ?

JF17 suits our needs. For China, it doesn't. Just like Teja bhai doesn't fulfill IAF requirements.
Do you mean jack of all trades and master in none ? In which single role are you sure will it will perform better then IAF present fighters ?

On this fourm can any one tell me what exactly sub assemblies or Technology the pak have contributed in JF 17

You have no knowledge or ignorant! RAF is second biggest operator. Also can you inform my one more qus what is pak contribution in JF ?

Do you mean jack of all trades and master in none ? In which single role are you sure will it will perform better then IAF present fighters ?

On this fourm can any one tell me what exactly sub assemblies or Technology the pak have contributed in JF 17
No no. Tell us why IAF is not using its own made fighter jet? Isn't it humiliating?!

Hi,

Welcome to the board----. When you are talking about weapons of war----the weapon is judged on its own merit primarily and what you can do with it---the issue of better or less capable is just an argument.

The fighter aircraft of today are multirole aircraft---which means they excel in all the fields they operate in within their limits---but their limits have a multiplier effect of expansion of utility where they see an opening or a gap to get thru.

So---this stupid statement of yours is not valid either for Pakistani aircraft or for any indian weapons systems either.

The word " jack of all trades " is a word of the past---. The MULTITASKER has to EXCEL in all the fields it operates according to its utility.

When you are asking the question of paks contribution----what is it in relation to you wanted to know---?

Did you want to know if the CM400AKG launched from JF17 that would hit your air craft carrier be any less deadly----or if the SD10B would have a lesser effect on the SU30 or the Raad ALCM hit with a lesser force than if it was all made in Pakistan.

What I mean to ay is 30 years old should not stay stupid all their lives---they need to understand that a bullet made by anyone would kill regardless the race and the gender or the manufacturer.

Hi,

Welcome to the board----. When you are talking about weapons of war----the weapon is judged on its own merit primarily and what you can do with it---the issue of better or less capable is just an argument.

The fighter aircraft of today are multirole aircraft---which means they excel in all the fields they operate in within their limits---but their limits have a multiplier effect of expansion of utility where they see an opening or a gap to get thru.

So---this stupid statement of yours is not valid either for Pakistani aircraft or for any indian weapons systems either.

The word " jack of all trades " is a word of the past---. The MULTITASKER has to EXCEL in all the fields it operates according to its utility.

When you are asking the question of paks contribution----what is it in relation to you wanted to know---?

Did you want to know if the CM400AKG launched from JF17 that would hit your air craft carrier be any less deadly----or if the SD10B would have a lesser effect on the SU30 or the Raad ALCM hit with a lesser force than if it was all made in Pakistan.

What I mean to ay is 30 years old should not stay stupid all their lives---they need to understand that a bullet made by anyone would kill regardless the race and the gender or the manufacturer.

I was actually just wanted to know in the making of JF 17. What is the contribution in development by pakistan. I mean which sub assemblies are indigenouly contributed, I asked this simple qus but I am getting all answers except this.

What can be achieved by JF-17 by paf in defense ? Why china not inducted in it air force ? First example a fighter not inducted by own air force but still able to export to another country's Air force. Also I dont know but want to know about Paks contribution other then assembling in JF 17. I mean which sub systems are developed in pak of JF 17 ?

JF-17 gives us capability, affordability and numbers ...Secondly instead of calling out the likes of members that have spent a great deal of time here ... how about you actually read a couple things on here because your question of "contribution of Pakistan" has been answered time and again ... in the info pool thread ... and if your not satisfied by that ... you can visit the website of PAC ...
JF-17 Thunder - Information Pool
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra - List of Products

Lastly, before calling someone ignorant, do review what you are writing ... the "RAF" is the "royal airforce" in other words the AF of the United Kingdom ... Now I know you meant Russian airforce ... but then again ... for someone who was calling another member ignorant ... atleast know your airforces before your start your little kindergarten name calling ... secondly ... no the Russian airforce is NOT the second biggest operator of the SU-30's ...

As of now the Russian airforce and the Russian naval aviation COMBINED have approx 64 SU-30's --- That puts it behind India and China ... However, what's worth noting is that the Russian airforce started acquiring these jets very late ... The SU-30 is a jet of the 90's yet the first orders of the country that manufactured it came post 2010 ... so when you talk of "examples of countries not inducting the aircraft that they made" do look around a little before start rambling and make a complete fool out of yourself ...

Last edited:
I hope J-31 under license .[/QUOTE] :enjoy:
There were reports of JF-17 undergoing trials to test launch a lethal weapon system, it may just have become operational with that system. !!
what lethal weapon? Plasma gun?? :p doesn't it already have too much weapons choice but too little efficient means of effective weapon deloyment? shoouldnt we focus on THAT (i mean sensors,radars &targeting pods)

No no. Tell us why IAF is not using its own made fighter jet? Isn't it humiliating?!
If you don't have any answer or you are ignorant then why are you replying like a stupid ? There is more then 180 air forces not using its own made fighter jet including yours, only US, Russia, France, germany have there own not even china who has to import heart (engine) and other components from russia and bytheway Air force job is to fly and destroy enemy nothing else. JF 17 is zero for IAF, forget attack it cant save itself from Rafael, su 30, S 400. but what matters is the know how pak is able to get or have to design a good plane. May be I am wrong but assembling and marketing a plane is not called yous then in the same sense SU 30 and Rafael would also be Indian as 50 % by value of contact components (including 50% engine components) are made in India and sourced to make these birds.

If you don't have any answer or you are ignorant then why are you replying like a stupid ? There is more then 180 air forces not using its own made fighter jet including yours, only US, Russia, France, germany have there own not even china who has to import heart (engine) and other components from russia and bytheway Air force job is to fly and destroy enemy nothing else. JF 17 is zero for IAF, forget attack it cant save itself from Rafael, su 30, S 400. but what matters is the know how pak is able to get or have to design a good plane. May be I am wrong but assembling and marketing a plane is not called yous then in the same sense SU 30 and Rafael would also be Indian as 50 % by value of contact components (including 50% engine components) are made in India and sourced to make these birds.

stop ranting, India has to even import its basic trainer, because all it aviation projects have failed. Don't be too sure of JF17 not being able to take on SU 30. Lets not talk about the Rafael as no deal has been done.

As of now the Russian airforce and the Russian naval aviation COMBINED have approx 64 SU-30's --- That puts it behind India and China ... However, what's worth noting is that the Russian airforce started acquiring these jets very late ... The SU-30 is a jet of the 90's yet the first orders of the country that manufactured it came post 2010 ... so when you talk of "examples of countries not inducting the aircraft that they made" do look around a little before start rambling and make a complete fool out of yourself ...
[/QUOTE]
I am not an expert in these matters so I just put my inquiry. I use short foams which I feel other members can understand according to which context i am using here is nothing ignorant. I found bit you people instead of discussing to share info are in fighting mentality and give stupid or nonsense replies which I have nothing to do, instead dragging me in these stupid conversation which I seriously dont want. I like to tell you Russia didnt ordered them in 1990's because it was going through serious economic problems and ordering it even in 2010 itself speak its worth and using it as its front line bird in sirya opp. recently intercepted American F 16 to give its id in sirya.
And I requst you plz dont try to find my typing mistakes, grammar, reply if something good to discuss no unnecessary talk

stop ranting, India has to even import its basic trainer, because all it aviation projects have failed. Don't be too sure of JF17 not being able to take on SU 30. Lets not talk about the Rafael as no deal has been done.
I liked to post some links but as I am new on this platform not allowed, If you want i can mail you then make your judgment. Dont belive completely what you lisen or dicuss from other **** guys, if this is the case I would not have come here to dicuss.

JF-17 gives us capability, affordability and numbers ...Secondly instead of calling out the likes of members that have spent a great deal of time here ... how about you actually read a couple things on here because your question of "contribution of Pakistan" has been answered time and again ... in the info pool thread ... and if your not satisfied by that ... you can visit the website of PAC ...
JF-17 Thunder - Information Pool
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra - List of Products

Lastly, before calling someone ignorant, do review what you are writing ... the "RAF" is the "royal airforce" in other words the AF of the United Kingdom ... Now I know you meant Russian airforce ... but then again ... for someone who was calling another member ignorant ... atleast know your airforces before your start your little kindergarten name calling ... secondly ... no the Russian airforce is NOT the second biggest operator of the SU-30's ...

I am not an expert in these matters so I just put my inquiry. I use short foams which I feel other members can understand according to which context i am using here is nothing ignorant. I found bit you people instead of discussing to share info are in fighting mentality and give stupid or nonsense replies which I have nothing to do, instead dragging me in these stupid conversation which I seriously dont want. I like to tell you Russia didnt ordered them in 1990's because it was going through serious economic problems and ordering it even in 2010 itself speak its worth and using it as its front line bird in sirya opp. recently intercepted American F 16 to give its id in sirya.
And I requst you plz dont try to find my typing mistakes, grammar, reply if something good to discuss no unnecessary talk

:rofl::rofl::rofl: -- Your very funny -- so lets take a step back and see what you just claimed

"Air forces except US, France, Germany, Russia don't make there own fighters .... Not even China which runs two stealth fighter programs side by side doesn't have the capability to make its own jets because it has to import the engine from Russia "

"The only contribution of Pakistan in JFT is funds/assembling & marketing"

I've given you two links to research what Pakistan contributed (includes weapon systems for integration, software, Pakistan had input in design as well coming off from its experience with the F-16, also includes subsystems that are in production at PAC) ...Do look up the percentage of JFT which Pakistan "manufactures" at PAC ... if your too lazy to read the links provided then thats not my problem or anybody elses...

Secondly do look up the list of fighter jet programs China is running -- Right now its developing 4, 4.5 gens and 5 gen fighters (J-11D/J-15/J-31/J-20/FC-1)-- As far as the engine goes, there are Chinese engine programs --- eg. WS series and as time passes the technology will mature and they will be able to master it ...

But what I find really interesting is if the same standard of "indigenous content" were to be applied on IAF-- what becomes of the "indigenous" LCA then, after all it has foreign weapons, foreign engine, foreign subsystems etc etc ... So by your very own definition -- your precious LCA would not be considered indigenous ...

"JF-17 is zero for IAF, it can't save itself from S-400, Rafale or SU-30"

Whats funny is that out of the 3 weapon systems you mention -- two are no where to be found in the IAF/IA because they are still in the friggin negotiation stage ... as far as su-30 goes --- keep the dream alive -- you don't wanna know what happened to SU-27's at the hands of the JFT ... or the F-16 A 15's -- whether you want to accept it or not -- JFT is a reality and it just happens to be a threat as well ...

Doesn't touch one point put forth -- puts a sob story and goes off about how he's not an "expert" -- then lemme give you a suggestion -- don't put forth sweeping statements if you can't even defend them ... oh and by the way ... your own precious unbeatable MKI's were locked at the hands of PAF falcons and PG's in 2008 -- :cheesy:

Last edited:
There were reports of JF-17 undergoing trials to test launch a lethal weapon system, it may just have become operational with that system. !!

Bhai, milestone ka pehlay pata nahi chal raha, ab ye lethal weapon system ki nai phuljari chor di aap nai.. waisay ye konsa lethal weapons system hai ??? Raad ? tactical nukes ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: -- Your very funny -- so lets take a step back and see what you just claimed

"Air forces except US, France, Germany, Russia don't make there own fighters .... Not even China which runs two stealth fighter programs side by side doesn't have the capability to make its own jets because it has to import the engine from Russia "

"The only contribution of Pakistan in JFT is funds/assembling & marketing"

I've given you two links to research what Pakistan contributed (includes weapon systems for integration, software, Pakistan had input in design as well coming off from its experience with the F-16, also includes subsystems that are in production at PAC) ...Do look up the percentage of JFT which Pakistan "manufactures" at PAC ... if your too lazy to read the links provided then thats not my problem or anybody elses...

Secondly do look up the list of fighter jet programs China is running -- Right now its developing 4, 4.5 gens and 5 gen fighters (J-11D/J-15/J-31/J-20/FC-1)-- As far as the engine goes, there are Chinese engine programs --- eg. WS series and as time passes the technology will mature and they will be able to master it ...

But what I find really interesting is what if the same standard of "indigenous content" were to be applied on IAF-- what is the LCA then, has foreign weapons, foreign engine, foreign subsystems etc etc ... So by your very own definition -- your precious LCA would not be considered indigenous ...

"JF-17 is zero for IAF, it can't save itself from S-400, Rafale or SU-30"

Whats funny is that out of the 3 weapon systems you mention -- two are no where to be found in the IAF/IA because they are still in the friggin negotiation stage ... as far as su-30 goes --- keep the dream alive -- you don't wanna know what happened to SU-27's at the hands of the JFT ... or the F-16 A 15's -- whether you want to accept it or not -- JFT is a reality and it just happens to be a threat as well ...

Doesn't touch one point put forth -- puts a sob story and goes off about how he's not an "expert" -- then lemme give you a suggestion -- don't put forth sweeping statements if you can't even defend them ... oh and by the way ... your own precious unbeatable MKI's were locked at the hands of PAF falcons and PG's in 2008 -- :cheesy:

Hi,

This guy is another idiot on the board---.

I was actually just wanted to know in the making of JF 17. What is the contribution in development by pakistan. I mean which sub assemblies are indigenouly contributed, I asked this simple qus but I am getting all answers except this.

Hi,

Dude---you are just going about on wild tangents left and right----. You need to stop this stupidity----. In just 5 posts---you think you have conquered this forum----.sub continent

Guy---just for your information---this board has over 60000 members---yes over sixty thousand members----and you are just a little speck that a fly eaves behind on a clean glass window.

So---please slow down----acclimatize yourself with what is happening----. If you say that you are not an expert---then it is better to listen----or just don't say that you are not an expert----.

You asked a question earlier regarding the JF 17----after all your posts----you have not answered---in what context you want to know the answer----.

I mean to say----you are not the first indian to play cutesies over here---many have their hinny's busted in due time by trolling and getting permanently banned.

Last edited:
1. Name calling is against the forum rules. You have been reported.

There is more then 180 air forces not using its own made fighter jet including yours,
2. Dafuq does that even mean? We're using our home made jet unlike India. Tells a lot about Tejas quality.

JF 17 is zero for IAF, forget attack it cant save itself from Rafael, su 30, S 400
3. Congratulations you already beaten the 'zero' JF17 & won the war with your superior nonexistent Rafale & S400. We surrender. :omghaha:

4. JF-17 is a good plane b/c it can fly & shoot missiles unlike Teja bhai who freeloads on trailer all day long.

5. Again fantasizing about Rafale. WAKE UP KID & SMELL THE COFFEE. RAFALE IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN IAF.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom