What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

@JamD are we going to buy HD 1 missile?
I think we should focus on our own.these are very expensive missiles we can not afford them in numbers so better divert resources for development of our SMASH.

This is not "breaking news" It was plain "news" 5 days ago. And no I will not click on the likely terrible youtube video.
I really think there should be a policy against these videos that farm info on this very forum and then spam it with them.
@JamD are we going to buy HD 1 missile?
I think we should focus on our own.these are very expensive missiles we can not afford them in numbers so better divert resources for development of our SMASH.
Call me a conspiracy theorist but...

As I suspected.

Screenshot_2021-09-30-21-36-44-43.jpg

Rated somewhere around 1100kg. Air launched version should be close.
Would they modify/miniaturise the Air Launched version? I'm guessing this model is by the missile company who wants to make a sales pitch to PAF?

Oh well, thanks for that image and indeed you were correct! But why does this HD-1A look so much different to the one in the other official placard?
Three different versions.
Air
Ship
Ground.
Don't be surprised if p88xx turn out to a version of it.
There are notable differences between air launched and land versions. Intakes anyone?

Three different versions.
Air
Ship
Ground.
Don't be surprised if p88xx turn out to a version of it.
There are notable differences between air launched and land versions. Intakes anyone?
Since the original specs state 8 metres I am guessing the initial booster has been removed for the air launched variant. and as can clearly be seen there are only two intakes instead of 4.

b5c6787af427ce5cde1f714292d85371.JPG
30277331-e86b-444b-a5a3-590663ac0360.jpeg

Since the original specs state 8 metres I am guessing the initial booster has been removed for the air launched variant. and as can clearly be seen there are only two intakes instead of 4.

View attachment 781140View attachment 781141
No booster, two bigger intakes.

View attachment 781140View attachment 781141
No booster, two intakes ko

I really think there should be a policy against these videos that farm info on this very forum and then spam it with them.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but...
There should be a separate section for these videos.
Not all but some if these guys do propper research for making these videos.

Back
Top Bottom