Hi @Zarvan ; Do you know how many Flying HOURS
JF 17 does in a year

Because when you divide 20000 Hours with 70 Planes OVER
Eight Years ; the Average is quite less

Hi @Zarvan ; Do you know how many Flying HOURS
JF 17 does in a year

Because when you divide 20000 Hours with 70 Planes OVER
Eight Years ; the Average is quite less
most of JFT are new and recently inducted ... Only 2 sqds are old ...

and 500 hours average per aircraft is quite good ...

Who is Delhi to decide which aircraft full fill Sri Lanka's requirement.

But if I remember there are image of JF-17 with raptor.
Fake, at least to my knowledge the JF-17 cannot carry the raptor
Also because the H-2 needs someone to guide the weapon for the last stage(at least the early variations)

New Delhi purportedly sent a report to Colombo outlining that the JF-17 does not meet the SLAF’s requirements. As an alternative, India tried to pitch its Tejas Light Combat Aircraft.

I can only laugh at this.
I would not; the level to which they will stoop cannot and must not be underestimated

any news on RAAD 2 ? since raad 1 has problems fitting on thunders due to shape
There is no Raad 2 program as such. There are readily available programs from the north that can be "licensed" and called Raad 2.

South African raptor local name H-2/H-4 range 60+ knowing.

They are based on South African tech but not license produced ones H-4 has range of 120km and newer version is rumored to be capable of hitting moving targets.

There is no Raad 2 program as such. There are readily available programs from the north that can be "licensed" and called Raad 2.
Lets see ;-)

Please avoid unrelated posting thanks

Note; Dual seater wing span greater than single seater
due to the accomodation of spine and widening of fuselage behind the cockpit..i talked personally to alan warnes

The one thing I don't like about the Jf17 is the look of the canopy, It seems to make the fighter look old fashioned. This change for the JF17B has really changed the look of the plan. Its a real beauty. I hope that they can do something for the block 3. Looks are very important especially when you are looking for export customers.

The canopy configuration is actually the same, albeit stretched.

most of JFT are new and recently inducted ... Only 2 sqds are old ...
and 500 hours average per aircraft is quite good ...

No problem we can always Service the planes when we need tune up , workshop located both in Pakistan and China

Back
Top Bottom