What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

It's a Photoshop, even hosted on a website called military-photoshops. You can find the same picture, just with the JF-17 carrying different stores. The shadows are a dead giveaway. One picture shows poorly shaped shadows and the other adds new stores, but doesn't alter the shadows to match.
thunder-LCAMbig-1.jpg

jaffusuper.jpg

This is the original, unedited version of a JF-17 alongside a taxiing Mirage 5 ROSE.
JF-17_background_Mirage_5_ROSE_foreground.jpg

The photo shopped pictures can also be found on several Chinese forums dated to 2012.
fake, pls delete
Ok deleted. Who was those moron spoiled my time. :angry:

IMG_0266.JPG

Any learned member can please identify what kind of missile jf17 is carrying
This been on today's newspaper jang
If it's not photoshopped

arn't those H2/H4 ..... they have some other name as well ..... one name for local production other for foreign company from whom it was ...... please correct me if I am wrong

View attachment 379238
Any learned member can please identify what kind of missile jf17 is carrying
This been on today's newspaper jang
If it's not photoshopped

arn't those H2/H4 ..... they have some other name as well ..... one name for local production other for foreign company from whom it was ...... please correct me if I am wrong

South African raptor local name H-2/H-4 range 60+ knowing.

Quick question for you guys, I am not sure if someone has already mentioned this before, but here it goes.

Will the Block III have conformal fuel tanks like the F-16

blk 3.PNG

JF BLK 3 Curious if the shape will change as well ??? with AESA, HMD, possibly IRST and new pylons

jf.JPG

BLK 1 already being upgraded to BLK 2

yes.

Quick question for you guys, I am not sure if someone has already mentioned this before, but here it goes.

Will the Block III have conformal fuel tanks like the F-16

No change in 'shape'. Thats a major change. Aesa Yes. HMD already present. IRST Yes.

JF BLK 3 Curious if the shape will change as well ??? with AESA, HMD, possibly IRST and new pylons

Back
Top Bottom