What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

16649551_10154982938854919_6307031740092462128_n.jpg

aladdin-sword-wallpaper-1899280239.jpg

Does anyone know which IFR probs we have installed? If I am not wrong they have installed it inside the cockpit, will it affect its performance?

AS 2017 target for PAf is another 16 (14 single seat plus 2 dual seaters for 18 sqn) plus 2018 another 12 (perhaps dual seaters) this means foreign orders will be completed by 2018 remaining capacity will be utilized to finish and deliver all existing orders (16 plus 3 total 19)

Again my guess ;)

Last edited:
If I was in PAC's shoes, I would push out the Myanmar and Nigerian aircraft as soon as possible to get more exposure and attention. Also get the JF-17B up and flying. But hey, I am not in their board of directors :-)

If I was in PAC's shoes, I would push out the Myanmar and Nigerian aircraft as soon as possible to get more exposure and attention. Also get the JF-17B up and flying. But hey, I am not in their board of directors :-)
No air arm would allow its own needs to be superceded y export order. At the time of order placement vendor is told of expected delivery time. Everything is planned according to a schedule. So the air rafts will roll off the assembly line as per schedule.
A

If we take J-10 C as a benchmark for Block III composite increase. As reports suggesting increase in load carrying capability for Block-III including Dual ejector racks, We might see composite use under wings and on tail of block III like that of J-10 C. Under Belly and fuselage composites of J-10 C are consistent with Block-2 composite use on underbelly an fuselage

def.pk.JPG

No air arm would allow its own needs to be superceded y export order. At the time of order placement vendor is told of expected delivery time. Everything is planned according to a schedule. So the air rafts will roll off the assembly line as per schedule.
A

Maybe you are right Araz. But that also depends a bit on the priorities of the manufacturer too (and how 'desperate' they are for a first export customer). Britain diverted Eurofighter Typhoons intended for the RAF (and Germany from the Luftwaffe order) to Austria to be able to claim an export order for the type. Dassault did the same to get the first three Rafales to Egypt in time.

As long as there are no exports, the domestic market will surely prevail. But if the demand rises, such discussions will likely take place. Imagine what you would do if the Emir of Qatar says he wants 12 JF-17 in time to participate in the 18 December 2017 National Day parade and is willing to pay for that?

In that respect, I wish PAC lots of tough choices :-)

Hi,

That is marketing your product while understanding the needs of the buyers as well.

This shows that while you desperately need the equipment---you are also concerned about the needs of those wanting to do business with you.---.

Nothing like sharing a morsel of bread with someone in need---. That creates a stronger bond.

Last edited:
Maybe you are right Araz. But that also depends a bit on the priorities of the manufacturer too (and how 'desperate' they are for a first export customer). Britain diverted Eurofighter Typhoons intended for the RAF (and Germany from the Luftwaffe order) to Austria to be able to claim an export order for the type. Dassault did the same to get the first three Rafales to Egypt in time.

As long as there are no exports, the domestic market will surely prevail. But if the demand rises, such discussions will likely take place. Imagine what you would do if the Emir of Qatar says he wants 12 JF-17 in time to participate in the 18 December 2017 National Day parade and is willing to pay for that?

In that respect, I wish PAC lots of tough choices :-)
I suspect it boils down to their needs vs ours. We need updating of our inventory urgently. If their need surpasses ours we will have to make that choice. They will have to pay a premium though.
A

Are there any high resolution pics of Block2 with IFR on ground or in flight?

Back
Top Bottom