I was uptight, wanna let loose
I was dreaming of bigger things and
Wanna leave my own life behind
Not a "Yes sir", not a follower
Fit the box, fit the mold
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
I was lightning before the Thunder.

FNvsDO-XMAMNrB9

Success of JF-17 program is totally attributed to flexibility of PAF Command who decided to induct the fighter prior to full operational clearance. Resultantly, while ecosystem developed, JF-17 also attained ops status. IAF has also decided to copy the same approach for LCA Mk1A
FpENafEXsAASt9J

Spear of Victory 2023 culminated at RSAF Air Warfare Center in Dhahran . RSAF has hosted one of the largest aerial exercise in region. They intent to expand it further with more facilities and ranges with modern equipment. This may soon emerge into Red Flag of Asia.
FpKVBQ9XoAMEVow

what is the name of this bomb and some details about it pl.
Pakistani-made Range Extension Kit (REK) guidance units, able to be strapped on to a general-purpose unguided bomb, turning it into a standoff range precision-guided munition. There are three variants of the REK kits in PAF service, including 60 km and 120 km ranged glide bombs, and a 200+ km ranged boosted glide bomb.

The weapon system has been combat tested, four of them hitting intended targets behind enemy lines in highly-contested airspace inside Indian-occupied territory in February, 2019.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom