What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Come on :fie: ... there's nothing special, it is just the same standard nose/radome ... you guys are sometimes so much blinded by wishful-thinking that it is almost funny. :azn:

Stop trolling. My vision is fine. You on the other hand need a visit to the doctor.

I was about to share this pic. I see an LO nose on this overhauled Thunder.

@SQ8 @messiach @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @JamD
Intriguing. I just shared it randomly without dissection.
Stop trolling. My vision is fine. You on the other hand need a visit to the doctor.
Looks conventional nose to me.

Screenshot_2021-09-05-20-56-56-49.jpg

Last edited:
Intriguing. I just shared it randomly without dissection.

Looks conventional nose to me.

View attachment 775752

Compare the zoomed in look:

1630857804868.png

1630858030073.png

The green panel forms a sharper angle with the upper part, and has a sleeker shape. It needs a bit of focus, and yes image quality could skew my perception. Give me a second pair of eyes.

So @Iron Shrappenel posted this in another thread. Notice how the green panel is completely smooth, surrounded by many joins and rivets. If this panel has been increased in size, then first of all the smoothness is an indicator of composites. And second, that has an effect on radar signature. @Akh1112

1630860323036.png

The only one who's again in insulting is you, but what else shall I expect ... as such shall we bet?

The one who's wrong posts an open apology here in this thread and @Dazzleris our referee?
I repeat my bet and claim, there is nothing different, there is not even a LO nose available, it is just a standard JF-17 radome and you are simply wrong and too cowardly to admit it. :smitten:

1630862391698.png

The only one who's again in insulting is you, but what else shall I expect ... as such shall we bet?

The one who's wrong posts an open apology here in this thread and @Dazzleris our referee?
I repeat my bet and claim, there is nothing different, there is not even a LO nose available, it is just a standard JF-17 radome and you are simply wrong and too cowardly to admit it. :smitten:

View attachment 775778

First of all, define what you mean by LO. Second, the only referee can be PAC itself. If you can get them to comment, I am happy to concede defeat.
Can you explain how? I’m still waking up this morning(acupuncture is great for deep sleep) and not able to discern the details.

This

and

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom