What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

hi,

We had the time to get the " tried & tested " platform---but what of the lackadaisical attitude of the Paf.

Remember---what I told you guys over a decade ago when Nawaz was coming back to pakistan---that Nawaz Sharif and co has sold out pakistan to india---.

Now you guys must be hearing that Nawaz would get briefings during Kargil war and then be on the phone with his indian counter part---.

Many of you guys did not want to believe it---. We had TREASON at the highest levels---. Pakistan was being sold at the highest levels.

The same with the PAF---. Dig deeper and you might find why the F16 procurement was delayed right after 9/11 till 2005 and why did Gen Musharraf had to sign for 36 J10/s---.

You guys will slit your own throats when you find out the truth.

Something just got me---.

In the 1999 coup--Shahbaz Sharif runs to someone's house and brings his family along for safekeep---stating that the military is coming to kill us all.

Why would Shahbaz say that---because he knew that him and his brother were in contact with india during the Kargil war and giving them details of the briefings---and in his heart was he fear that the military intel has found that out.

Same with Nawaz not allowing Musharraf's plane to land in pakistan---what was Nawaz's fear---maybe someone told him that something leaked and maybe Musharraf knew about his deceit---.

The criminals get caught by their actions---. When the policie inquisitor starts asking questions---the criminal spills out stuff that that the inquisitor had no imagination of.

You dig deep into Paf---you will find what you never thought of---.

Bitter truth
Probably that's the reason Block-3 and Azm getting delays

I'm still hoping Egypt buys the JF-17 Block III on the condition China helps Egypt with offsets in missile, and radar tech assistance. I could care less if the offsets are about JF-17, in fact I'm hoping the assistance would be focused on the recently announced Egyptian medium range air defense project.
Why China or any other country go out of their way to help you out like this? This level of military cooperation is only reserved for high level strategic partners only. China will never help a country that is so close to USA like this. If China does end up agreeing to do this then terms and conditions that China would be setting would be very harsh. Also how can you expect Washington to simply let this happen?

1609089284741.png

Hi,

That decision was maybe out of negligence and poor management---.

That was the time to project and propagate the JF17 to new heights---the enemy was within the range and targets locked---the PAF general in the air command vehicle chickened out---and the passed on the buck to the ground control---.
Which HUD tape and Link were you watching and listening on....

And why now do you highlight maybe. Prior to that you were very sure like if you were sitting as one of the combat controllers on that day.

Which HUD tape and Link were you watching and listening on....

And why now do you highlight maybe. Prior to that you were very sure like if you were sitting as one of the combat controllers on that day.

Hi,

I have made that statement since day 3 or 4 of the incidence when material started getting leaked.

Since then---my stance has not changed---.

A member here bragged about a certain AVM flying with the aircrafts in action.

Please clearly refer to the "maybe".
hi,

We had the time to get the " tried & tested " platform---but what of the lackadaisical attitude of the Paf.

Remember---what I told you guys over a decade ago when Nawaz was coming back to pakistan---that Nawaz Sharif and co has sold out pakistan to india---.

Now you guys must be hearing that Nawaz would get briefings during Kargil war and then be on the phone with his indian counter part---.

Many of you guys did not want to believe it---. We had TREASON at the highest levels---. Pakistan was being sold at the highest levels.

The same with the PAF---. Dig deeper and you might find why the F16 procurement was delayed right after 9/11 till 2005 and why did Gen Musharraf had to sign for 36 J10/s---.

You guys will slit your own throats when you find out the truth.

Something just got me---.

In the 1999 coup--Shahbaz Sharif runs to someone's house and brings his family along for safekeep---stating that the military is coming to kill us all.

Why would Shahbaz say that---because he knew that him and his brother were in contact with india during the Kargil war and giving them details of the briefings---and in his heart was he fear that the military intel has found that out.

Same with Nawaz not allowing Musharraf's plane to land in pakistan---what was Nawaz's fear---maybe someone told him that something leaked and maybe Musharraf knew about his deceit---.

The criminals get caught by their actions---. When the policie inquisitor starts asking questions---the criminal spills out stuff that that the inquisitor had no imagination of.

You dig deep into Paf---you will find what you never thought of---.

Hi,

Gujral's nephew or cousin was my uncle's patient in UK. He mentioned it to my uncle that nawaz wo9uld be on the phone with Gural all the time---. When my uncle came to pakistan---he shared it with the family---.

But the intensity of the deceit did not register fully till now---even though---during the 2007 - 08 planning I had confirmed Nawaz sellout of pakistan to india.

Hi,

I have made that statement since day 3 or 4 of the incidence when material started getting leaked.

Since then---my stance has not changed---.

A member here bragged about a certain AVM flying with the aircrafts in action.

Please clearly refer to the "maybe".
I understand. Yes there was one AVM, he was the air boss that day.

Happy holidays

I understand. Yes there was one AVM, he was the air boss that day.

Happy holidays
Ever heard of Carlo Kopp ? The aussie who cant get enough of hating the F-35 ? Uses massive technical manipulated loghorrea to put his point across..
He rails on the F-35 because his own counter business proposal of upgrading the F-111C never materialized so he lost his chance for millions and rues about it through this day by criticizing the F-35 and overbloating Russian avionics.

I wonder if people who do the same in a less technical manner than Kopp also stood personally or through family to make a hefty sum in commissions if the M2k deal went through? They would definitely have a beef to grind having lost a chance at personal wealth?
Similar to how folks on the Erieye side critique the ZDK purchase and vice versa?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom