What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

131987249_217777016581555_2969649462931201528_o.jpg

Hi,

Why are you surprised at that---? That is what modern multirole aircraft do.

The JF17 carries more bombs than the old B57 bomber.

So---it is a bomber aircraft---.

It has the ability to carry smart weapons---so it can launch smartly at the target acquired or a designated target---.

It also has a built in capabiity to launch air to ship missiles against enemy naval ships---so it has a role over the seas---.

It has BVR air to air missile strike capability---so it is an air superiority fighter aircraft---.

There is a supposed version of it coming that would make it an electronic warfare capable aircraft---so now there is another capability that it will have---.

And obviously---it can carry dumb bombs and has a built in canon ---.

So---my question to you is---where lies the problem that you are unable to understand this aircraft's utility---.

See---modern electronics has brought in a miracle---which is when integrated---the aircraft becomes a master of that job---and each and every other job the electronics package is capable of performing---.

Just because it has a smaller size---does not mean that there is something missing---.

It has all the formats of bringing death and destruction without prejudice and with most potent venom---.

Please feel free to ask any other questions.

Hi,

Sir I have a question...

If the aircraft is so potent, I can't see any practical front-line role as you have mentioned "Air superiority" fighter when the time comes... the super, smart, destructive, venom carrier not even in the scene as per PAF?

Abhi1.jpg
abhi-5.jpg

Hi,

Sir I have a question...

If the aircraft is so potent, I can't see any practical front-line role as you have mentioned "Air superiority" fighter when the time comes... the super, smart, destructive, venom carrier not even in the scene as per PAF?

View attachment 698731View attachment 698732

Hi,

That decision was maybe out of negligence and poor management---.

That was the time to project and propagate the JF17 to new heights---the enemy was within the range and targets locked---the PAF general in the air command vehicle chickened out---and the passed on the buck to the ground control---.

Hi,

That decision was maybe out of negligence and poor management---.

That was the time to project and propagate the JF17 to new heights---the enemy was within the range and targets locked---the PAF general in the air command vehicle chickened out---and the passed on the buck to the ground control---.

Sorry but not convinced with the logic sir. You can’t take risks at the crucial moment. You have to choose the right tool wisely without emotions.

Whether you like it or not, perhaps in the eyes of PAF, JF wasn’t a perfect tool to counter Indian Airforce at that moment quite frankly (and I still believe JF17 is a over hyped thingy). You can’t use a tool if you’re not sure whether it has a capability to perform accurately and seamlessly. That was the core reason, the “entire” command of PAF didn’t take a risk.

They want to make sure that the force, aircrafts, vehicles and system in placed which are ready to perform in the battlefield should be capable to do the job 100%. So, there would be no ambiguity in the selection. Rest, the results of the strategy was evident.

... And, I don’t see any poor management in the entire episode. You can evaluate the performance through the outcome. So no one cares about the JF. Whatever the reasons, your force out-performed the opponent in reality.

Last edited:
Sorry but not convinced with the logic sir. You can’t take risks at the crucial moment. You have to choose the right tool wisely without emotions.

Whether you like it or not, perhaps in the eyes of PAF, JF wasn’t a perfect tool to counter Indian Airforce at that moment quite frankly (and I still believe JF17 is a over hyped thingy). You can’t use a tool if you’re not sure whether it has a capability to perform accurately and seamlessly. That was the core reason, the “entire” command of PAF didn’t take a risk.

They want to make sure that the force, aircrafts, vehicles and system in placed which are ready to perform in the battlefield should be capable to do the job 100%. So, there would be no ambiguity in the selection. Rest, the results of the strategy was evident.

... And, I don’t see any poor management in the entire episode. You can evaluate the performance through the outcome. So no one cares about the JF. Whatever the reasons, your force out-performed the opponent in reality.

Hi,

Please don't justify cowardice at the highest level in the Paf---.

If you are not sure of the tool---then dis[pose of it and get the one that works---.

The fortunes of pakistan cannot be dependent on a MAYBE---.

Last edited:
Hi,

Please don't justify cowardice at the highest level in the Paf---.

Idf you are not sure of the tool---then dis[pose of it and get the one that works---.

The fortunes of pakistan cannot be dependent on a MAYBE---.

its all about “Tried &Tested”... T&T always has a edge!

its all about “Tried &Tested”... T&T always has a edge!

hi,

We had the time to get the " tried & tested " platform---but what of the lackadaisical attitude of the Paf.

Remember---what I told you guys over a decade ago when Nawaz was coming back to pakistan---that Nawaz Sharif and co has sold out pakistan to india---.

Now you guys must be hearing that Nawaz would get briefings during Kargil war and then be on the phone with his indian counter part---.

Many of you guys did not want to believe it---. We had TREASON at the highest levels---. Pakistan was being sold at the highest levels.

The same with the PAF---. Dig deeper and you might find why the F16 procurement was delayed right after 9/11 till 2005 and why did Gen Musharraf had to sign for 36 J10/s---.

You guys will slit your own throats when you find out the truth.

Something just got me---.

In the 1999 coup--Shahbaz Sharif runs to someone's house and brings his family along for safekeep---stating that the military is coming to kill us all.

Why would Shahbaz say that---because he knew that him and his brother were in contact with india during the Kargil war and giving them details of the briefings---and in his heart was he fear that the military intel has found that out.

Same with Nawaz not allowing Musharraf's plane to land in pakistan---what was Nawaz's fear---maybe someone told him that something leaked and maybe Musharraf knew about his deceit---.

The criminals get caught by their actions---. When the policie inquisitor starts asking questions---the criminal spills out stuff that that the inquisitor had no imagination of.

You dig deep into Paf---you will find what you never thought of---.

Last edited:
I'm still hoping Egypt buys the JF-17 Block III on the condition China helps Egypt with offsets in missile, and radar tech assistance. I could care less if the offsets are about JF-17, in fact I'm hoping the assistance would be focused on the recently announced Egyptian medium range air defense project.

I stated believing that someone in Pakistan messed up intentionally the opportunity to order 54 blk 52+ when the opportunity was there . Also some one or group of people intentionally messed up the window to order advance j10c for paf to replace mirage 3/5

So many missed opportunity in last 15 years . Alas.

But so many good things that was done also

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom