What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Fair enough, i guess i miss out some details for not being a nit pick.
Also isn't it irony, you are quick to jump on my posts that may have some discrepancies but seldom acknowledge anything positive....anyways it's all yours.
Its not about being nit pick,its about sharing authentic stuff

I have always acknowledged your posts and your reputation on PDF,never challenged it and never gave any impressions of me being better than you, even though you have made personal attacks on me but still I criticized your posts,not you.

If you want me or anyone else to shut our mouths at posts that have some wrong information or lack credibility then that my friend is not possible.

Cheers and no hard feels..

1602076609637.png

i think you are confusing PL-15 with PL-XX
PL-15: thought to be pulse rocket engine with range comparable to meteor and slightly larger than aim 120D(since it is much much heavier)
D09qRKgXgAA-zxF.jpg

PL-XX: thought to have semi blastic missile like flight path with few fins and not much maneuverability
pl-15-image01.jpg

Any indication the PL-15 will use lateral thrusters to be highly maneuverable in the terminal phase (while its sleek design allows it to reach long range through lower drag)? something similar to what is employed on the Aster Missiles.

Any indication the PL-15 will use lateral thrusters to be highly maneuverable in the terminal phase (while its sleek design allows it to reach long range through lower drag)? something similar to what is employed on the Aster Missiles.

Difficult to say with all the secrecy

Aoa Guys.. I am new here.. I made a video on JF-17 Thunder.. Link is given below.. Plz watch it and give your honest review. I am not a professional video editor but I tried my level best.. Plz don't hate me if you don't like it. 720p with handphones
@Trailer23 .... you might be a better person to comment on technical grounds ....

Aoa Guys.. I am new here.. I made a video on JF-17 Thunder.. Link is given below.. Plz watch it and give your honest review. I am not a professional video editor but I tried my level best.. Plz don't hate me if you don't like it. 720p with handphones

Very good, you should be very proud of yourself

@HRK - Chill bhai, all is well. We're all brothers in arm here.

@Akh1112 - I think what HRK meant was, i'm kinda like the resident Video Editor here like @Sunny4pak - so he just wanted my views. No harm done.

@Green shirt123 - Walikum Asalam.
Yaar, your first post and all hell breaks out.

Anyways, since your new, look around a bit and you'll find other forums to post such videos. But since its your first post and is on JF-17, I don't think its a big issue.

If you like, you can check out a Topic I started a while back and has most - if not all my vids and there are couple of others from other Members too.

Link: :: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Clearly you've been doing this for a while. I noticed the effects used. Me personally, i'd give it a 6/10 on your efforts.

A few things that put me off...

1. Too much Colour Correction used - made the clips darker than they actually are.
2. You have either full screen going, or box clips, or black margins (top and bottom) - that is a big 'No'.
3. You speed up clips (a lot) as if its a Pakistani News Channel.
4. Logos all around. Learn to cover them up.

If you're doing this for a hobby, it'll take a year to master various things in Editing. Its a slow process. However, if you're looking to make an income from a YouTube Channel, I suggest you work (a lot) harder 'cause its no joke.

Good Luck & nice effort.

He does not look like PAF.. any information on the original or background of this picture.

Back
Top Bottom