What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Yes, detachable and process takes about an hour I believe.
The last time I heard from a senior PAF officer. It takes only 15 mins to install or detach a IFR probe (with a team of 5). So I highly doubt on the one hour process. There's also one more reason to doubt is that one hour process is not handy in time of war.

The last time I heard from a senior PAF officer. It takes only 15 mins to install or detach a IFR probe (with a team of 5). So I highly doubt on the one hour process. There's also one more reason to doubt is that one hour process is not handy in time of war.

I was just stating from memory of reading Pakdef and PDF from ages past. Either my memory is faulty or the time is faster since the prototype effort. (or both).

I should have clarified further.
PL-5E-II-AAM-Atoll-APA-1S.jpg

B has bigger wing span. Radar dome is different definitely broader rest seems identical
No wing span remain same for both but wing area is different just like F-35A (for USAF) has less wing area than F-35C (for USN)

No wing span remain same for both but wing area is different just like F-35A (for USAF) has less wing area than F-35C (for USN)

Wings visibly look bigger in span and in area

May be some one can measure them in above photo

Back
Top Bottom