What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

True. Every movement at Chakala can be recorded by ground based radars inside India. Also, it is surrounded by the civilian population. A huge security risk for any military base.

Not sure about Bholari otherwise almost all airbases in Pakistan are surrounded by civilian population which is a big risk indeed but you can't do anything about it.

A Close look at the new smoke winders on the JFT.

90048578_2843963192359938_114275198412259328_o.jpg

can someone extract from her podcast?

I had the pleasure of participating with the experts of
@ptmyapodcast
and talk about the unknown but amazing Pakistani air force and its aviation industry. A very in-depth program where they talk about very unknown models in the West.

upload_2020-3-18_20-49-8.png

The Other story appears in Hushkit.
F-15 and JF-17 pilots describe fighting F-16s
https://hushkit.net/2020/03/18/f-15-and-jf-17-pilots-describe-fighting-f-16s/

JF-17 versus F-16
Which threat aircraft is most challenging and why? “Definitely the Su-30 is the most difficult aircraft in terms of current Indian Air Force inventory but we regularly fly against the F-16 and more importantly AMRAAM, so Adder and Alamo seem less worrisome (smily face).”

How comfortable and ergonomic is the JF-17 cockpit?
“It is one of the most digitised cockpit I’ve flown till date. Even the F-16’s cockpit fades in comparison to the Thunder’s cockpit layout.”

In a WVR fight would you rather be in an F-16 or JF-17?
“F-16 .. for the initial 180deg turn, then Thunder all the way. JF-17 with PL-10 mod (currently in pipeline) will trump F-16 with AIM-9M any day of the week, but currently on brute performance F-16 has the edge.”

@ptmyapodcast
and talk about the unknown but amazing Pakistani air force and its aviation industry. A very in-depth program where they talk about very unknown models in the West.

View attachment 615096

JF-17 versus F-16
Which threat aircraft is most challenging and why? “Definitely the Su-30 is the most difficult aircraft in terms of current Indian Air Force inventory but we regularly fly against the F-16 and more importantly AMRAAM, so Adder and Alamo seem less worrisome (smily face).”

“It is one of the most digitised cockpit I’ve flown till date. Even the F-16’s cockpit fades in comparison to the Thunder’s cockpit layout.”

“F-16 .. for the initial 180deg turn, then Thunder all the way. JF-17 with PL-10 mod (currently in pipeline) will trump F-16 with AIM-9M any day of the week, but currently on brute performance F-16 has the edge.”

I did Spanish at school and I cant remember any of it.

Please.... This sweet lady and her team had long conversation with PAF officials
sorry to let you down but I will have to relearn Spanish again, lets see if any Spanish speaking members can help.

@ptmyapodcast

View attachment 615096

JF-17 versus F-16

sorry to let you down but I will have to relearn Spanish again, lets see if any Spanish speaking members can help.
I had the pleasure of participating with the experts from @ptmyapodcast and talking about the unknown but amazing Pakistani air force and its aviation industry.
A very in-depth program where they talk about very unknown models in the West. ▶ ️https: //www.ivoox.com/48965977

Google translator..... wasn't that so tough.

A Close look at the new smoke winders on the JFT.

90048578_2843963192359938_114275198412259328_o.jpg
Wasn't it from last 23 march parade?

@ptmyapodcast

View attachment 615096

JF-17 versus F-16

@Omar Al-Deek

نا لائق انسان
That's why it's important to keep awake during classes
I got my GCSE spanish but if you don't speak it then you forget.

I had the pleasure of participating with the experts from @ptmyapodcast and talking about the unknown but amazing Pakistani air force and its aviation industry.
A very in-depth program where they talk about very unknown models in the West. ▶ ️https: //www.ivoox.com/48965977

Google translator..... wasn't that so tough.
no the translation of the audio podcast. we can translate written word too!

@Omar Al-Deek

I got my GCSE spanish but if you don't speak it then you forget.

no the translation of the audio podcast. we can translate written word too!

I think the podcast is more than four hours.

It would take a really long time for me to translate the whole thing but I can try to listen and try to summarize it.

Here's the answer:

These aircraft have designation 'Neelum' like the Myanmar ones had 'Ruby', both are names of precious stones.

These serials are prototype ones, why the myanmar aircraft didn't get prototype serials was because they were delivered to china in disassembled form prior delivery.

These are for delivery to Nigeria.

So the situation with the Block II production could be like this:
2P-51 to 2P-59 > PAF 18-251 to 18-256, 19-257 to 19-259
2P-60 > Neelum-1 to Nigeria?
2P-61 to 2P-64 > 1x Neelum-2 to Nigeria, 3x to PAF 19-260/19-262 (to make up 12)?
Then onward in the 2P-sequence with B-models (B-suffix)?

I want to thank all the people who gave me likes- not because I crave likes but because you've let me know there is a demand.

Four hours is a long time to listen to a podcast. But I see there is a demand. So give me about 24-48 hours and insha'Allah I'll try to have the discussion summarized. It might take three days so I can try to go in-depth.

Back
Top Bottom